My PC has no issue recognizing my Xbox One controller via bluetooth but it doesn't work on...

Discus and support My PC has no issue recognizing my Xbox One controller via bluetooth but it doesn't work on... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Before you ask, its the more recent model of the controller that includes the 3.5mm headphone jack. I can press the xbox home button on the controller... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DandandanTV, May 27, 2021.

1. DandandanTV
    DandandanTV Guest

My PC has no issue recognizing my Xbox One controller via bluetooth but it doesn't work on...

Before you ask, its the more recent model of the controller that includes the 3.5mm headphone jack.

I can press the xbox home button on the controller and it will make the Xbox interface on my PC pops up (although it doesn't always work), so I know it is receiving the signals from my PC. I already had to buy a cable for it and that got it to work, but the cable broke today, and I want to be able to use the controller the way it was advertised. I already paid extra for it to be wireless only to find out I had to pay EVEN MORE for a cable that according to every website is not necessary. Only had the controller for 7 months and now it's a paperweight,

:)

DandandanTV, May 27, 2021
  2. DaermonGarrigus Win User

Xbox Elite Controller 2 will not connect VIA usb or Bluetooth to my pc

My mistake, i failed to mention it was the version 2. Also it doesn't work wired or wireless with my pc. Pc doesn't see it wia Bluetooth and says that device has faied to be recognized. Yet works fine with the Xbox.
  3. AustinBeauchamp Win User

Can't revert firmware on Xbox Wireless Controller 1914, firmware version 5.13.3143.0. Loss of PC bluetooth functionality

The controller is recognized when plugged in via a usb cable and works as intended. Uninstalling the driver when plugged in and restarting doesn't change that behaviour, the controller is still recognized when plugged in and works.

Connecting to bluetooth remains the same issue though. Either it doesn't show up in the bluetooth devices search, or when it does, it fails to connect (prompting to "try again" every time)
  4. Shadowhaxor Win User

Xbox controller connection problems

Sadly, using the Xbox One controllers on PC via Bluetooth has been met with some issues. Bluetooth, while it works is spotty.

Have you tried to disable Bluetooth in Windows 10, and then turning it back on? I've had this issue in the past and once I've done this, I was able to use my controller again. Give that a try. Also, if I may recommend that you see about picking up the Windows
    10 Xbox One wireless adapter. I say this I use this instead of Bluetooth on my Windows 10 PCs. That way I can use my Xbox One Elite controller nad no encounter the Bluetooth issues that have been reported.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

My PC has no issue recognizing my Xbox One controller via bluetooth but it doesn't work on any games.

what bluetooth version is installed into your pc. what games are you trying to play.
  6. DandandanTV Win User

My PC has no issue recognizing my Xbox One controller via bluetooth but it doesn't work on any games.

How do I see which bluetooth version is installed? And Apex Legends, Rocket League, World War Z, literally any game.
Thema:

1. My PC has no issue recognizing my Xbox One controller via bluetooth but it doesn't work on... - Similar Threads - has issue recognizing

2. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  3. After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account: Disregarding this being my 4th model, I sent my Elite Series 2 Core (Blue) controller I'm for repair under warranty, because (you guessed it) the RB went out. It was returned to me, and the RB...
  4. Xbox series X has issues reading 4k bluray discs. How do I fix that??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has issues reading 4k bluray discs. How do I fix that??: My xbox plays everything just fine but I recently purchased a 4k bluray disc and and my xbox won't read it. It attempts to read but then eventually stops. 2e6fceb2-3fd5-4ec3-b2a4-06c0ba0fccbf
  5. I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.: I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue. My father originally bought Minecraft for me back in 2015 and it has been on his email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  6. Has anyone had any issues with Xbox design lab?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone had any issues with Xbox design lab?: I ordered a controller on 11/8, and today marks 4 weeks. My item still stays “processing”. I’ve seen so many reviews and videos where people have gotten theirs already by now. Or, reviews where...
  7. Im on xbox s/x and my mod warfare 3 has got issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im on xbox s/x and my mod warfare 3 has got issues: im on xbox series x and my call of duty has issues My load outs dont appy in matches i get random weapons. No guns have sights just iron. My sentry gun has dissapeared from my kill streaks and...
  8. has MS acknowledged or posted a fix for the Mouse issue (can't right +left click)

in XBoX on Consoles
    has MS acknowledged or posted a fix for the Mouse issue (can't right +left click): There are a bunch of posts in the Xbox subreddit about this, not sure if limited to Series X/S but we are unable to both right-click and left-click at the same time... you know, how you aim and...
  9. has anyone else had download issues everything they've updated the console on Xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    has anyone else had download issues everything they've updated the console on Xbox one.: so in short after the last 3 updates the same exact issues comes back. I put a game on for download and it starts but the mps goes down until it hits 0. is it a bug with updates or just cause it's...
  10. Has anybody else had issues with their series x not recognizing disc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anybody else had issues with their series x not recognizing disc?: About 3 or 4 months ago I purchased a regular DVD movie from Redbox, put it in my console to watch it and nothing. I have the DVD app on it and everything. It don't show that theirs a disc in it...