My PC Game Pass Games get stuck Signing in forever and never stop loading (Persona 5 , TABS)

Discus and support My PC Game Pass Games get stuck Signing in forever and never stop loading (Persona 5 , TABS) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought PC game pass a few days ago and was super excited to play persona 5 but after I downloaded the game and ran it for the first time it opened a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Help ME_488, Nov 7, 2022.

1. Help ME_488
    Help ME_488 Guest

My PC Game Pass Games get stuck Signing in forever and never stop loading (Persona 5 , TABS)

I bought PC game pass a few days ago and was super excited to play persona 5 but after I downloaded the game and ran it for the first time it opened a window and in the bottom right just said "signing in". I have been trying to fix this for multiple days but nothing has worked. I've updated windows, reinstalled the game , tried different accounts and done almost everything I can find on youtube/reddit I even tried emailing person 5's support but they never responded so in a final attempt I'm asking the Microsoft forums. a few more details is that every game on steam works but on the Xbox launcher I've tried 4 games and only 2 of them worked astroneer and solitaire . The other 2 games that didn't work were TABS and Persona 5 because they just load forever. I am running on windows 11 with a ryzen 5 3600 and an rx 580. any help or responses is appreciated.

(the below images are the windows that pop up and just load forever)
    My PC Game Pass Games get stuck Signing in forever and never stop loading (Persona 5 , TABS) [​IMG]

My PC Game Pass Games get stuck Signing in forever and never stop loading (Persona 5 , TABS) [​IMG]

:)

Help ME_488, Nov 7, 2022
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello Help ME_488,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Based on the issue that you have described. There are reasons why this phenomenon is happening. It could be with the game cache, corrupted system files, bad sectors or could be something else. I will be giving you some methods we can try to perform and see if this helps fix the issue. Just ignore the methods that you already performed. I also need to ask few questions about your device.

What are the specs, make and model of your device?

The current version and edition of the OS installed?

Since you mention that these games are running on a different platform, we will be focusing on the Xbox App and The Microsoft Store. Here are methods we can perform.

Open PowerShell (admin)

Then run the commands below

[table][tr]
    PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Command “& {$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage *XboxApp*).InstallLocation + ‘\AppxManifest.xml’ ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest}”
    [/tr][/table]
    [table][tr]
    PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Command “& {$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage *WindowsStore*).InstallLocation + ‘\AppxManifest.xml’ ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest}”
    [/tr][/table]

Clear out junk files by running the commands below

Open RUN then type these commands one by one

[table][tr]
    temp
    [/tr][tr][td]
    %temp%
    [/td][/tr][tr][td]
    prefetch &amp
    [/td][/tr][tr][td]
    cleanmgr
    [/td][/tr][/table]
    When entering the folder Click Ctrl+A to select all then delete everything, if there is an administrator prompt skip it.

You may also want to consider following the troubleshooting steps on the link below

Game freezes or stops responding on a Windows device | Xbox Support

Once we receive your answers to the questions above, we may suggest additional troubleshooting measures.

Looking Forward for your next reply.
  4. CarTzy Win User

Hello Help ME_488,

Thank you for the response. Running an un-activated Windows puts you to a lot of disadvantages. The limitations of usage and updates you are getting. This may be one of the reasons why you are experiencing an issue right now.

Haven't you linked your product key the last time you upgraded your Windows OS?

Digital License.

Digital licenses are associated with your hardware and linked to your Microsoft account, so there's nothing you need to find on your PC. You're all set once your PC is connected to the internet, and you log in to your Microsoft account.

Open command prompt

Then run the command below this will show the product key

[table][tr]
    wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
    [/tr][/table]
    How to activate Windows

Activate Windows - Microsoft Support
  5. Help ME_488 Win User

hello and thanks for replying

I tried all the solutions you listed but I'm still having the problem ,my entire PC specs are

GPU: RX 580
    CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 w/ stock cooler

RAM: 16 GB at 3200mhz

Motherboard: B450-F GAMING II

PSU: gold rated 750W

Case:Matrix 50 with 4 fans

I'm on a desktop machine

I am running windows 11 pro on version 21H2 (it is also unactivated because when I upgraded My PC a year ago I lost my windows key , if that's important)
  6. frothyfrithy Win User

Error 0x801901f7

Hi there, I'm actually having the exact same problem with game pass persona 5 on PC. The error pops up every few minutes
Thema:

1. My PC Game Pass Games get stuck Signing in forever and never stop loading (Persona 5 , TABS) - Similar Threads - Game Pass Games

2. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  3. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  4. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  5. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  6. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...: so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks f4b7a134-1bf5-46de-a074-9f4c339e40f9
  7. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  8. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  9. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  10. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546