My PC doesn't have the drivers for Xbox One S controllers and I don't know what to do
Discus and support My PC doesn't have the drivers for Xbox One S controllers and I don't know what to do in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm trying to use my Xbox One S controller on my PC via USB so I can play my steam games, but when I connect it well it doesn't work and when I check... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by brandanscott1, Nov 12, 2022.
Thema:
My PC doesn't have the drivers for Xbox One S controllers and I don't know what to do
Loading...
-
My PC doesn't have the drivers for Xbox One S controllers and I don't know what to do - Similar Threads - doesn't drivers controllers
-
The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.
in XboX InsidersThe Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it... -
My console doesn't have disc to digital
in XboX InsidersMy console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game.... -
"welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account
in XboX Insiders"welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she... -
Xbox Wireless adapter won't work on Windows 11. Doesn't find update drivers
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Wireless adapter won't work on Windows 11. Doesn't find update drivers: My wireless adapter (£50 btw) won't install on my PC. Searched for drivers and downloaded these: Xbox - Net - 7/11/2017 12:00:00 AM - 1.0.46.1Windows 10 Creators Update and Later Servicing... -
Xbox wireless adapter for windows doesn't install the driver
in XBoX on WindowsXbox wireless adapter for windows doesn't install the driver: Hey guys, I have a xbox wireless adapter for about 2 years now, and yesterday after i changed my pc motherboard and installed windows on it, i realised that windows couldn't locate the drivers... -
XBOX wireless receiver for Win10 doesn't have a driver - doesn't function as results
in XBoX on WindowsXBOX wireless receiver for Win10 doesn't have a driver - doesn't function as results: Hi, I just got a new (2020/series X edition) xbox controller + wireless receiver. However, when I plug the receiver into my pc, it doesn't install any drivers. Going into device manager and... -
Xbox one controller doesn't turn on after driver update error from PC
in XBoX on WindowsXbox one controller doesn't turn on after driver update error from PC: Info before I get started: I'm on windows 10 64-bit and I do NOT have an xbox one console. I tried to update the firmware on my controller through the xbox accessories app, but the process froze... -
Xbox doesn't connect to my PC, missing controller driver in the device manager
in XBoX on WindowsXbox doesn't connect to my PC, missing controller driver in the device manager: Recently my Xbox controller stopped connecting to my PC. I tried connecting it to all the USB ports via an USB cable, but it didn't work. I checked the device manager, the Xbox controller driver... -
Won "Driver Gear" from Motorsport 7 Virtual Key but doesn't work
in XBoX Rewards & SocialWon "Driver Gear" from Motorsport 7 Virtual Key but doesn't work: Won a Driver Gear in the Forza Motorsport 7 Virtual Key Instant Win Sweepstakes. Received the congratulatory email with prize code. Upon entering code, I receive: Sorry, an unexpected error has...