My pc does not recognise my xbox series s controller (through USB) [HUN/ENG]
Discus and support My pc does not recognise my xbox series s controller (through USB) [HUN/ENG] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I wanted to use my controller on the pc, I connected it through USB and it doesn't work. I watched 3 videos, none of them helped. Is there a driver or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Levente Bacskay, Aug 17, 2023.
Thema:
My pc does not recognise my xbox series s controller (through USB) [HUN/ENG]
Loading...
-
My pc does not recognise my xbox series s controller (through USB) [HUN/ENG] - Similar Threads - does recognise series
-
Does trying the update reset your Xbox?
in XboX InsidersDoes trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I... -
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone
in XboX InsidersDoes forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments] -
Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?
in XboX InsidersDoes Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before.... -
Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence
in XboX InsidersDoes anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments] -
Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?
in XboX InsidersDoes unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they... -
Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming
in XboX InsidersXbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a... -
Game Bar recognises mic input but does not recognise it in party chat
in XboX InsidersGame Bar recognises mic input but does not recognise it in party chat: Already tried resetting and repairing it, any ideas? submitted by /u/Hot-Engineering4881 [link] [comments] -
Why does my Xbox not recognise any disc games?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy does my Xbox not recognise any disc games?: Currently, all my disc owned games have exclamation marks next to them suggesting they’re unplayable. So when I insert the disc it doesn’t register them to start up, so if I click on the game in...