My PC crashes while trying to update my xbox controller. (blue screen)

Discus and support My PC crashes while trying to update my xbox controller. (blue screen) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yes, I have tried updating drivers. Yes, I have tried updating windows. Yes, I reinstalled the xbox accessories. I tried to update my controller and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Batuhan Yavuz Akkoc, Oct 20, 2022.

1. My PC crashes while trying to update my xbox controller. (blue screen)

Yes, I have tried updating drivers.

Yes, I have tried updating windows.

Yes, I reinstalled the xbox accessories.

I tried to update my controller and instantly got a bluescreen. I am not sure but it was probably caused by a driver issue or a bugcheck. Can you help me please?

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApUVoRPsrEx7gUkZv8qJNbtH3hzm?e=U65eff

:)

Batuhan Yavuz Akkoc, Oct 20, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Batuhan

Try this:
    A. Open the task manager > select the startup tab > disable all the programs listed there temporarily
    Restart the PC and try again

B. Do a clean boot in your PC and try updating the firmware one more time
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-t...
  4. Batuhan Yavuz Akkoc Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Batuhan

Try this:
    A. Open the task manager > select the startup tab > disable all the programs listed there temporarily
    Restart the PC and try again

B. Do a clean boot in your PC and try updating the firmware one more time
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-t...
    I have tried both methods and got the same result. A bluescreen with the stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

What failed: xboxgit.sys

Exactly what happened the first time I tried updating my controller.
  5. Alpkurt2 Win User

Can't get discord nitro

I did get the gamepass but I just didn't get the code for discord nitro and yes I did try loading the Xbox PC app but I had to update my PC and I tried to update it and it gave me a blue screen of death and im kinda scared to try it again also if you're
    wondering what the crash was it was this driver irql_less_or_not_equal what failed storahci.sys
  6. AceHotShots Win User

Why laptop lags after I download a game

I tried updating my windows because that's where it lead me when I try to follow your instructions.. I then just left it to update and after a while my laptop went to bios utility but I just restarted my laptop and then it opened back again but then after using my laptop for like 5 mins it suddenly crashes and the blue screen appeared and restarted so I just let it restart but after using my laptop again it started to crash and the blue screen appeared.. it keeps happening and happening and now I don't really know what to do.. I tried some suggestions online but nothing seems to work like trying to uninstall the update again but when I checked the last update was on Dec 16 and I just updated this a while ago (Jan 16) I don't really want happened plsss hellpp.. 😭
Thema:

1. My PC crashes while trying to update my xbox controller. (blue screen) - Similar Threads - crashes while trying

2. Edge keeps crashing while using Geforce Now

in XBoX on Windows
    Edge keeps crashing while using Geforce Now: Hello there, I am using Edge on my xbox series s to use Geforce Now to stream Games. I have done this for about 2 years and never had any Problems with it. This changed about a few ago or maybe...
  3. Store crashed while buying a gift

in XboX Insiders
    Store crashed while buying a gift: Firstly, I'm on a series X, in the delta ring. I tried to purchase a game from the THQN sale for my wife's account. On first try I got an Oops something went wrong message and my box froze up...
  4. Xbox app on PC crashed while installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app on PC crashed while installing: I've been attempting to download the xbox app on my pc every few weeks or so, and my installing speed stops after about an eighth of the download is done. It's been bugging me for a while as I...
  5. I have been having crashes for months while playing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been having crashes for months while playing: Previously I had a gtx 960 with a ryzen 5 2600, I changed to a rtx 2060 and for months in many games I am having constant crashes, in some games happens after a while played and in others it is...
  6. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 crashes Xbox while loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 crashes Xbox while loading: Every time I try and run COD MW3 it gets up to downloading weapon blueprints and crashes. The xbox has to be turned off by unplugging it from the mains to reset it. I've tried every fix that I can...
  7. My game crashed while trying to exfil from MWZ and I’ve lost everything, is there a way to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game crashed while trying to exfil from MWZ and I’ve lost everything, is there a way to...: Can I get my stuff back from the game crashing at exfil? f821e806-4152-4219-a2f4-a1c005f97031
  8. Why does my Xbox series x keep shutting down while playing or a game crashes

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keep shutting down while playing or a game crashes: Hi my Xbox keeps shutting down or turning it's self off ff6b2faa-6d10-4536-8e47-2c12bdfbce48
  9. Ever since the recent Windows update, i am constantly getting crashes while gaming.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ever since the recent Windows update, i am constantly getting crashes while gaming.: I installed the recent Windows Update. I now notice that whichever game I play is crashing after some time. My drivers are up to date, nothing is corrupted. What should I do next? Specs 3050 i5...
  10. Console Repeatedly Crashing while Loading Games on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console Repeatedly Crashing while Loading Games on Xbox Series X: Refurbished Series X console bought directly from MS just three months ago. Started with in-game video glitches and freezes on Battlefront 2 a couple of weeks ago. Developed into full crashes for...