my paypal account charge some purchase from microsoft and i have no idea about this...

Discus and support my paypal account charge some purchase from microsoft and i have no idea about this... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my paypal account charge some purchase from microsoft and i have no idea about this purchase process? 64c56340-9fc1-4ded-aaa4-a4bbc8314e3e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Moustafa Essam, Mar 12, 2023.

1. my paypal account charge some purchase from microsoft and i have no idea about this...

my paypal account charge some purchase from microsoft and i have no idea about this purchase process?

:)

Moustafa Essam, Mar 12, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

my paypal account charge some purchase from microsoft and i have no idea about this purchase process?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

First, please check all Microsoft accounts that you own and sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders.

If there are no transactions in any of your accounts you may need to reach out to PayPal to report this.
  3. beepilix Win User

The Xbox game pass has been expired but it still charges me and I don't have access to it.

The subscription was not on my card, but on my paypal. For now, im not being charge because i have cancelled the link on my paypal account with my microsoft account, but im still receiving a lot of emails from microsoft about the payment.
  4. LTS ben Win User

Issue With The Paypal Update

I strongly believe that you can only pay with PayPal when your PayPal credit is balanced or you have at least the amount on it that you need for purchasing a specific item (points/games on demand). I tried to purchase points thinking PayPal will charge my
    bank account with the sum. But I also gut an error message. I will try to purchase points again after I trasnfered some cash from my bak account to my PayPal account. Maybe this is the solution.
  5. zaccruickshank Win User

how do i claim a refund from an unauthorised transaction

hi,

I was charged on my account for "EA play" I did not make this purchase and I have no idea what EA play is.

Can some reverse the charge to my account?

Thanks,
  6. JohnReeves6 Win User

Billed for item I did not purchase and did not receive

I do believe it is a genuine purchase through another account but some how this account had access to my PayPal account. I have only ever had the one account with Microsoft and as such I cannot access this other account, I am not sure which way to turn. I have cancelled Microsoft access to my PayPal but still have a bill which I do not own.

Its impossible to talk to someone at Microsoft Xbox to try and solve this issue and even if I could access someone I have no way of producing an email address and password to the account where the purchase was made.

I don't believe I have been hacked as the purchase was not big (Ultimate 3 Months) and no other purchases have been made.

I receive a purchase notification from PayPal but did not receive a notification from Microsoft.

Thank you again for Sam for your input.
Thema:

my paypal account charge some purchase from microsoft and i have no idea about this...

1. my paypal account charge some purchase from microsoft and i have no idea about this... - Similar Threads - paypal account charge

2. An unauthorised payment was taken from my PayPal account by Microsoft.

in XBoX on Windows
    An unauthorised payment was taken from my PayPal account by Microsoft.: I have requested a call back twice. I have emailed twice. I have had no response. There is an unrecognised X-box account associated with my Microsoft account, I don’t have an Xbox account...
  3. PayPal account charge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PayPal account charge: Hello, I have a charge from Microsoft on my PayPal account for $21.35 for Grand Theft Auto. I did not purchase anything from Microsoft and I do I am not a gamer so I do not understand why there...
  4. PayPal account charge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PayPal account charge: Hello, I have a charge from Microsoft on my PayPal account for $21.35 for Grand Theft Auto. I did not purchase anything from Microsoft and I do I am not a gamer so I do not understand why there...
  5. do i need a credit card or paypal account to redeem a gamepass ultimate prepaid card for 3...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    do i need a credit card or paypal account to redeem a gamepass ultimate prepaid card for 3...: so, I wanna buy a gpu prepaid card for 3 months but i need to know if redeeming it requires a payment method or not, thanks for the help in advance. 8d1f993d-2f1f-4a74-9827-0a0589390252
  6. I Cannot add my paypal to my xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Cannot add my paypal to my xbox live account: I’m on my xbox , trying to add my paypal so i can buy something in game. I’ve made sure every single letter is typed correctly , and yet it gives me the “Check your Paypal sign-in info for...
  7. connecting paypal account for xbox game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    connecting paypal account for xbox game pass: hello, I am from India. I want to connect my microsoft account to paypal account. Paypal option is not there in payment option. I tried using my debit card but it said Check the info you entered....
  8. PayPal unable to link to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    PayPal unable to link to my Microsoft account: Ok so i need this skin on modern warfare right now!!!! god only knows i made a paypal account for this only reason! Im in brazil and credit is a hard thing outhere, anyway my region on both is my...
  9. I can't add my PayPal account to my xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't add my PayPal account to my xbox account: I can't add my PayPal account to my xbox account what do I do. a5b13cd6-1fb4-40cb-8aea-14f3dad6b9f8
  10. débit compte paypal[Translation-debit paypal account]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    débit compte paypal[Translation-debit paypal account]: Bonjour, en attendant le jour de la livraison de la xbox series x, j'ai mis l'argent nécessaire sur un compte paypal sans ajouter mon compte en banque, je me pose donc la question de savoir si je...