My Payment for the Xbox Game Pass Subscription Isn't being Processed

Discus and support My Payment for the Xbox Game Pass Subscription Isn't being Processed in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Whenever I try to purchase the Xbox Game Pass for PC I get a pop up that says Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DarkCynder69, Jun 1, 2020.

1. DarkCynder69
    DarkCynder69 Guest

Whenever I try to purchase the Xbox Game Pass for PC I get a pop up that says
    Contact us at Microsoft support
    We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.
    Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

ZG4T5Jkhd0+YhCrH.0.0.23.12
    2020/06/01 - 01:51:08 UTC

:)

DarkCynder69, Jun 1, 2020
  2. Bandido1508 Win User

There may be issues with this card, you probably cannot use a prepaid debit card if this is the case. Also sign into your account on the PC and make sure the security for your account is still valid, and check the expiration on your credit card. Another
    option is to buy a code for the gamepass and just add that to your account.
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

Destiny 2 Purchased (Now its free?)

While I don't agree with ops sentiment, your statement isn't equivalent. Games going free to play isn't the same as games coming to game pass. Game pass is a subscription service that users pay for, free to play requires no such payment
  4. RobertMcGregor6 Win User

Xbox game pass paid but not active

Hi George,

The link states there was an issue with payment. Yet my account reflects the payment has been made today of £10.99 and shows as being taken from the account.

I went through the process you provided above and yet both my xbox and the mobile app show the subscription as not being active.
  5. DaveHave Win User

Why is Gamepass only exclusive to US? I can't change it to my country preventing me from paying and accessing for gamepass

Game Pass isn't exclusive to the US. I'm in Canada, and I have it.

"An active Game Pass subscription is required to play games. Some games may be available only to account holders 18 years and older. Games and the number of games offered may vary over time and by country/region, and may not be available in all locales."

https://support.xbox.com/billing/xbox-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-faq
    It literally says in the description that it is avaible for Norway, but it forces to switch to US? it dosen't really make sense, Im not really restricted by whats offered to me, Im restricted by what country the gamepass only allows me to choose in payment
    process
  6. BrandonGriffith Win User

Dual Xbox Gold accounts

I have a 3 month recurring payment subscription that was due to be payed on the 20th of January. I also have a 1 month recurring payment subscription that is currently payed for.

I currently do not have access to my games with gold. I have seen dual charges both labeled as Xbox Live Gold in differing amounts ($24.99 and $9.99 to be precise).

I also have an Xbox Game Pass account and am currently past due on it, but that isn't part of my concern.
Thema:

1. My Payment for the Xbox Game Pass Subscription Isn't being Processed - Similar Threads - Payment Game Pass

2. I have game pass paid as part of my phone contract but it's saying payment has failed but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have game pass paid as part of my phone contract but it's saying payment has failed but...: I have game pass paid as part of my phone contract but it's saying payment has failed but EE says it's gone through at there end any body know how to resolve this please...
  3. X box game pass doesn't accepting my card for making the payment for x box game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box game pass doesn't accepting my card for making the payment for x box game pass ultimate: X box game pass is not working efficiently in asus rog strike 15 as am using from the India. It doesn't accepting my card for making the payment for x box game pass ultimate. Please, respond to my...
  4. Cannot change country/region when attempting to add payment method for xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot change country/region when attempting to add payment method for xbox game pass: I'm trying to sign up for XBOX game pass, but I can't change the country/region when doing so. I'm not in the US, and Game pass is available in Norway. The drop-down menu to change the...
  5. I purchased a 1 month Xbox game pass ultimate do I need to setup payment method to redeem code

in XBoX Accessibility
    I purchased a 1 month Xbox game pass ultimate do I need to setup payment method to redeem code: I can't purchase game pass from Xbox website because it showing incorrect card details while I am trying on a visa debit card so I bought it from Amazon if iam going to redeem the code do they ask...
  6. Xbox game pass not accepting payment method

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass not accepting payment method: I have a Gaming laptop and I wanted to subscribe to Xbox game pass, everytime I add my card information it is saying that my card info does not match or is invalid. Don't know how else to get it...
  7. How do I stop a recurring payment to Microsoft it's for a game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I stop a recurring payment to Microsoft it's for a game pass: How do I stop a recurring direct debit for a gaming pass or how do I cancel gaming pass c53165f1-1cd9-4e3c-b16a-5b4080e2a0c5
  8. Unauthorized Payment for Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unauthorized Payment for Ultimate Game Pass: Hi, Why am I being charged the monthly subscription for XBOX ultimate game pass? I have never authorized this and have seen that this has happened to other people. How do I cancel and get a...
  9. I cant add debit card for payment for xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant add debit card for payment for xbox game pass: I have filled in my debit card data, but it always fails and it says PI-ValidationFailed. I've repeated twice and still failed ed6b87a2-bb66-43bc-ba69-ec5a2d556705
  10. Game pass payment issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass payment issues: So I cancelled my recurring game pass ultimate subscription on the 28th of December 2022(last year) and I wake up today (28th of January)to a message that R120 (I am from South Africa) has been...