My party menu won’t work

Discus and support My party menu won’t work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my Xbox party menu hasn’t been working for about a week now and won’t let me select another option in it. HELP ME PLEASE... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZiSiZ WILD, Nov 11, 2017.

  1. ZiSiZ WILD
    ZiSiZ WILD Guest

    My party menu won’t work


    my Xbox party menu hasn’t been working for about a week now and won’t let me select another option in it.

    HELP ME PLEASE

    :)
     
    ZiSiZ WILD, Nov 11, 2017
    #1
  2. jdee1448
    jdee1448 Guest
    My Guide Menu Won’t Work

    I am having the same problem. Someone please help!!!!!!!
     
    jdee1448, Nov 11, 2017
    #2
  3. My Guide Menu Won’t Work

    us too! Same issue but first noticing today

    Anyone hear of a fix?
     
    BonzerPenny5058, Nov 11, 2017
    #3
  4. jdee1448 Win User

    My Guide Menu Won’t Work

    I am having the same problem. Someone please help!!!!!!!
  5. BonzerPenny5058 Win User

    My Guide Menu Won’t Work

    us too! Same issue but first noticing today

    Anyone hear of a fix?
  6. Cebronix Win User

    My Guide Menu Won’t Work

    same here. Luckily, I'm still signed in but it means I can't get to the settings as easy, or back to the home screen from within other apps.
  7. jdogawesome Win User

    My Guide Menu Won’t Work

    same here and it’s annoying!
  8. LissVampress Win User

    My Guide Menu Won’t Work

    I am having this problem as well. Please help!!!
Thema:

My party menu won’t work

Loading...
  1. My party menu won’t work - Similar Threads - party menu won’t

  2. Feedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances

    in XboX Insiders
    Feedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances: Currently, the way recording party audio is set up kind of annoys me and my friends, so I'd like to throw some feedback out here in the hopes that others agree. When someone in the party is...
  3. any news on when party recording will come to the beta?

    in XboX Insiders
    any news on when party recording will come to the beta?: I keep checking for an update everyday lol submitted by /u/Mobile_Kangaroo_7672 [link] [comments]
  4. Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed

    in XboX Insiders
    Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed: Title. I’m very happy with the new update that allows party and game chat audio to be captured in game clips, however when I watch the clips back everyone’s voice is about 2-3 seconds delayed from...
  5. Parties broken and it’s really bothering me

    in XboX Insiders
    Parties broken and it’s really bothering me: ^^ submitted by /u/Electronic_Pie_9909 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox party Audio issues, ive never experienced anything like this.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox party Audio issues, ive never experienced anything like this.: I was in in Xbox party, when I left expecting to not be able to hear anybody.wanting to make a new party. But I could still hear everyone even after leaving, so I proceeded to sign out of my...
  7. (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...

    in XboX Insiders
    (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...: When I was playing my party suddenly cut out I do have 5Gz internet so I know it was not on my end and I know it wouldn't be on another person's end either I had delt with this issue before so...
  8. PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...

    in XboX Insiders
    PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...: As the title says. When I am invited to a party, it will take about 2 or more minutes for it to actually load the party window, then another minute to show anyone's names in the party. When I...
  9. Party Chat Gets Stuck After a Network Disconnect and Reconnect

    in XboX Insiders
    Party Chat Gets Stuck After a Network Disconnect and Reconnect: I was in a party alone when my network decided to disconnect for a moment. Once reconnecting to the Xbox Network, the party said it had an error. When I went to clear it to make a new party, my...
  10. Party Audio Issues Using a Wireless Headset

    in XboX Insiders
    Party Audio Issues Using a Wireless Headset: When in an Xbox Party and playing a game, as I open the Guide, the party completely cuts out and my wireless headset disconnects and reconnects several times before it stays connected again. This...