my party chat is blocked for some reason and I've done everything to try to fix it and nothing ...

Discus and support my party chat is blocked for some reason and I've done everything to try to fix it and nothing ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My party chat suddenly got blocked and I don't know why. [img] 6522b4b0-041c-40bd-bd5f-71c5c728af14 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by beanD03, Jan 9, 2017.

1. beanD03
    beanD03 Guest

my party chat is blocked for some reason and I've done everything to try to fix it and nothing ...

My party chat suddenly got blocked and I don't know why.

my party chat is blocked for some reason and I've done everything to try to fix it and nothing ... [​IMG]

:)

beanD03, Jan 9, 2017
  2. Xbox One Stereo Headset Mic Not Working for Party Chat

Same thing with me my audio for my xp500 works just fine. The buttons still work on my stereo headset adapter but my chat just miraculously stopped a few days after I bought it now no one can hear me through regular chat or party plus I have two controllers
    updated. I've done everything to try and fix it. Including he cold reboot, redoing the controller update,and unplugging everything. Still nothing, this truly sucks.

JesterBLEDDRY, Jan 9, 2017
  3. Can't use party chat

So, ever since I turned on my console this morning, I haven't been able to talk to ANY of my friends in party chat. For some reason, the party thinks I'm already in game chat and when I try to switch it back, nothing happens. Is anyone else experiencing/have
    experienced this? If so, do you know/have any ideas how to fix it? I've already tried a hard reset and that, unfortunately, did not work. my party chat is blocked for some reason and I've done everything to try to fix it and nothing ... :(

Galactic Geek, Jan 9, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there beanD03.

As the message mentions, for information on Enforcement action, please head over to
    Enforcement.xbox.com for details on the suspension. If you'd like you are also welcome to submit a case review there.

Mister Maka, Jan 10, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

my party chat is blocked for some reason and I've done everything to try to fix it and nothing works

Hey there beanD03.

As the message mentions, for information on Enforcement action, please head over to
    Enforcement.xbox.com for details on the suspension. If you'd like you are also welcome to submit a case review there.
  6. JesterBLEDDRY Win User

Xbox One Stereo Headset Mic Not Working for Party Chat

Same thing with me my audio for my xp500 works just fine. The buttons still work on my stereo headset adapter but my chat just miraculously stopped a few days after I bought it now no one can hear me through regular chat or party plus I have two controllers
    updated. I've done everything to try and fix it. Including he cold reboot, redoing the controller update,and unplugging everything. Still nothing, this truly sucks.
  7. l Jinxed I Win User

Teredo Adress: Not Obtained Xbox App Windows 10

8. Xruptor Win User

Error code: 0x89231806 Blocking Party chat

I'm getting this exact issue. Why does the XBOX One Party chat suffer so many issues? It's amazing how on the XBOX 360 there wasn't this many problems with the party chat. Now with the XBOX One it's been nothing but issues with the Party chat since the
    system was released.

My NAT = OPEN

This is on the XBOX ONE

0X89231806 your network settings are blocking party chat.

I'm also tired of Microsoft constantly suggesting to do a hard reset on the system. It seems to be their answer to everything. Have a problem? Hard reset your system.

PLEASE FIX THE PARTY CHAT SYSTEM
  9. Brian Lemastet Win User

Communication with the Xbox network servers has been interrupted (#х41 cd2b15f8d2c586) status: MONTANO

Iv done the steps you said to take an it still does it on mw2 my mic is not working in game chat on dmz iv tryed everything nothing will work it works in party chat but not game chat it works fine on vandgard just mw2 I can't get mic to work it's getting really annoying
Thema:

1. my party chat is blocked for some reason and I've done everything to try to fix it and nothing ... - Similar Threads - party chat blocked

2. Party Chat on PC seems to be broken?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party Chat on PC seems to be broken?: Every time i start or join a party on PC with game bar or xbox app and a friend or someone else joins, the party chat disconnects. parties work fine on my xbox and phone though, and i have tried...
  3. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  4. I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work: I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work 44fed8e7-9aca-4903-a401-e2a753d14647
  5. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  6. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  7. party chat doesnt work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party chat doesnt work: I can not leave game chat on my xbox but the thing is game chat isnt even working anybody know whats happening 5116bb25-f056-4698-9188-b75c92023764
  8. How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...: Recently my Xbox Series X has been having issues whenever I try to join or start a party with friends. Error code 0x89231806 will pop up and I have done literally everything I can to fix it. I put...
  9. Party chat is blocked

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat is blocked: whenever i try to start a party it connects for a half a minute then tells me that Party chat is blocked, i have checked the enforcement page and it says i have 0 of 8 strikes no past, or pending...
  10. Why does it say party chat is blocked when I try to join a party

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say party chat is blocked when I try to join a party: I was just in a party at 5am and now it says party chat is blocked 1cde700d-56af-40d8-8c86-1bea77ff808d