My parent doesn't have access to his account and can't change my privacy settings.

Discus and support My parent doesn't have access to his account and can't change my privacy settings. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I migrated my MC account and then I was unable to play Multiplayer. I asked my parent to allow multiplayer in privacy setting but she was unable to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GeorgiChaushev, Nov 6, 2021.

1. My parent doesn't have access to his account and can't change my privacy settings.

I migrated my MC account and then I was unable to play Multiplayer. I asked my parent to allow multiplayer in privacy setting but she was unable to login to her account. She tried to Reset her password but every time she send a form it was declined.

:)

GeorgiChaushev, Nov 6, 2021
  2. Georges C. Win User

My parent doesn't have access to his account and can't change my privacy settings.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this situation is causing you.

Welcome to the community. I hope I can help you in the best way.

Hello GeorgiChaushev, I don't know how many times she's tried to fill out the account recovery form but the ideal is to give a 72-hour break between one and the other.

https://account.live.com/acsr

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

If you can't ask her to contact Xbox customer service and request an Account Takeover.

Ways to contact Xbox support

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/contact-us

Best regards,

3. StarKi113R13 Win User

Not able to change privacy settings. This is frustrating and stupid.

Hi nkTJH!

I'm sorry that your experiencing this problem. Sadly, Hassassinade is right. There isn't a way to change the birthdate on the child account once its created. If your having a problem trying to change the privacy and online safety settings on the Xbox One,
    try and go throught Xbox.com. When you sign into the parent account, you can go to "My Account" and access your privacy and online safety settings for both the parent and the child account. If that doesn't work then your best bet is to try and contact support
    to see if there is additional troubleshooting they can do.
  4. Mister Maka Win User

Family member access to xbox live

Heya StarmMagnus5200!

If your account is the parent account for your son's account, you can manage his privacy settings. Check out this

Privacy Setting Troubleshooter
    to access it from your Xbox One and make changes.

If you have questions on which settings to enable, please let us know.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft Java Edition Online Play

Hi IMPACTmeme! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You will need to link it to a parent account, as if you can't access the privacy settings and keeps redirecting you to the same support article it means you have a child account
  6. wi7bit Win User

I screwed up my minecraft over a cape and need help. please.

Thema:

1. My parent doesn't have access to his account and can't change my privacy settings. - Similar Threads - parent doesn't access

2. I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.: I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock on it I don't know the pass code or the security question and there is no account on it to reset it. Is there anyway I can factory reset...
  3. Parent Control Pin not working, help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parent Control Pin not working, help: My boy is trying to link with his friends on PS5 but needs parent control PIN, we have reset but it is still not working 97006f70-1455-411f-8c0f-53e35bd95ede
  4. parental controls. game purchased on my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    parental controls. game purchased on my account.: Originally the xbox was mine and it is associated with my account. The children have been using it and it has never been a problem. My wife and I feel like our son is spending too much time on it...
  5. Parental Lock on Adult Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental Lock on Adult Account: I tried to buy the gamepass but it wouldn't let me saying that "You need an adult to buy this". A quick google search said something about a family group and when I checked it showed I was in one,...
  6. How do I get my parent approved game to download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my parent approved game to download?: I bought a game called BattleBlock Theater to play, it was approved by my dad and bought and all it says is “working on it” it’s been two hours and hasn’t been download or anything, what do I do?...
  7. HBO Max has parental restrictions on certain movies/shows but my Xbox account doesn't have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    HBO Max has parental restrictions on certain movies/shows but my Xbox account doesn't have...: Really don't understand what's going on and I couldn't come across any helpful info on this. I was just using HBO Max the other day and now today I can't watch the same show I was watching a...
  8. Parent account doesn't show child exists, but child account shows parent account still.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parent account doesn't show child exists, but child account shows parent account still.: I finally got around to migrating my Mojang account to a Microsoft account to play Minecraft again. After doing so, and merging the now-migrated Mojang account with my previously existing...
  9. Xbox live account doesn't have full access and needs a parent.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live account doesn't have full access and needs a parent.: So I recently got myself an xbox one. However, when trying to do simple things like changing my avatar or playing a backwards compatible game, I need permission from a parent? I am over the age of...
  10. Parent account that doesn't exist

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parent account that doesn't exist: Everytime I try to log in it asks for a parent account that is just the backup email. And when I select that it comes up with an error message. I tried signing out and now I can't het it back on...