My paddles won’t work on Xbox Elite 2 Controller.

Discus and support My paddles won’t work on Xbox Elite 2 Controller. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Girlfriend bought my the Elite 2 for Christmas. I hooked it up today and my paddles won’t work? Why did she spend all of that money. Reading forums... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Andrew Klecan, Jan 11, 2023.

1. My paddles won’t work on Xbox Elite 2 Controller.

Girlfriend bought my the Elite 2 for Christmas. I hooked it up today and my paddles won’t work? Why did she spend all of that money. Reading forums Xbox hasn’t done anything about it. Is it possible to open up a court case on this bc from reading why did she spend $200 on a controller I cannot use? I would of just had he buy me a $25 Power A controller with buttons at this point. This is insane! I’m am not happy Microsoft. Do something about it

:)

Andrew Klecan, Jan 11, 2023
  2. Keaton Kailing Win User

my back paddles don’t seem to be working when i play my game, any way to fix this?

elite series 2 controllers back paddles won’t work
  3. ZeroMoustafah Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller, Larger paddles

This was my only complaint about this controller. Fortunately the paddles from my spare Elite 1 fit and work perfectly. I was hesitant at first as I discovered the joysticks weren't compatible from the elite 1 to the elite 2 but the paddles do work. I've
    been playing with the bigger paddles on my elite 2 since Thursday afternoon and I haven't noticed or had any issues.
  4. lackoftraction Win User

Xbox Elite 2 controller NOT working with new firmware update

To be very, very clear, the problem is that the newest firmware updates to Xbox elite 2 controller has broken the functionality of the paddles. As of the latest firmware, the paddles are completely disabled when in default profile. The paddles used to work in default mode, and now they don't. Steam can corroborate this: last year Steam added functionality to customize the outputs of the elite controllers paddles, which means that the paddles used to output a unique signal instead on only emulating other controller buttons.

A quick internet search reveals numerous accounts from users who had used steam to customize the paddle outputs, proving that the paddles used to work. You can also see a growing number of recent complaints from Elite controller users who are realizing that their paddle inputs are now broken. This is not an isolated occurrence, the elite controller was broken by the latest firmware updates, and people are realizing it.

The changes made to the Xbox elite 2 Controller paddles in the latest firmware updates NEED TO BE REVERTED.
  5. Mickey Havoc Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller, Larger paddles

Fortunately the paddles from my spare Elite 1 fit and work perfectly.
    I just tried this and they do not work on the Elite 2... My Elite 1 paddles fit, but they do not activate the button in-game. Testing with Red Dead Redemption 2. Another person also commented and confirmed that they do not work with the Elite 2.
  6. Bjorn van Rijszen Win User

series 2 electrical shocks (not static electricity)

I can confirm that the Xbox Elite 2 controller has issues with conducting electricity through the paddles.

I am getting shocked as well.

The Xbox Elite 2 controller needs to be recalled immediately.
Thema:

My paddles won’t work on Xbox Elite 2 Controller.

1. My paddles won’t work on Xbox Elite 2 Controller. - Similar Threads - paddles won’t Elite

2. Elite Controller Paddles stop working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Paddles stop working: On my Elite Xbox controller the paddles have randomly stopped working. They used to work just fine no issues but all of a sudden the A stopped working and then all of them stopped. I’ve turned off...
  3. Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...: Is there any way to resolve this issue? b9dd45c2-10df-4372-b52d-05338aeaeb89
  4. Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...: Hello, I’m looking to purchase a custom controller from design labs, and I was looking at the elite series 2 controller, and it asks if I’d like to purchase paddles for an extra £21 on top of the...
  5. My Xbox elite controller paddles fall off on the right paddles

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox elite controller paddles fall off on the right paddles: My elite controller paddles fall off/wiggly when I put them on in the right side . 8d58380d-1f62-4b50-8fe9-e79ad39673e8
  6. How can you help me get my paddles to work again

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can you help me get my paddles to work again: My paddles don’t work on my controller and I’ve tried everything to make them work and nothing happens a6d343f6-3da0-40cb-8956-df4aae50dfb6
  7. Xbox Elite Controller Paddle Magnets

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Paddle Magnets: The magnets always seem to come loose after a few months causing miss-inputs. This seems to be a very common problem that I have had on all of me Elite and Elite Series 2 controllers. Is there a...
  8. From Xbox Design Lab I got the Xbox elite series 2 controller and it said that the paddles...

in XBoX on Windows
    From Xbox Design Lab I got the Xbox elite series 2 controller and it said that the paddles...: Paddles for Xbox elite series 2 from design lab ea2976b5-08ec-49a9-8180-86137aa7be05
  9. I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...: I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it includes paddles. What I can do? a4e8ce38-c7d5-46d5-bd93-f2a984c28027
  10. Xbox elite paddles won’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite paddles won’t work: I brought a new Xbox elite and the controller doesn’t say there is a input when I press the buttons where the paddles go I don’t know what to do since I have already done mapping...