My pack of voices of halo 5 why I do not get it if I met the requirements I would like to know

Discus and support My pack of voices of halo 5 why I do not get it if I met the requirements I would like to know in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I'm Alexis, I just wanted to know why I did not get my pack of voices of halo 5 and I waited for a week and met the requirements to see the final... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by killerGosht107, Apr 24, 2018.

1. My pack of voices of halo 5 why I do not get it if I met the requirements I would like to know

Hi, I'm Alexis, I just wanted to know why I did not get my pack of voices of halo 5 and I waited for a week and met the requirements to see the final but to make sure I saw everything and linked my account to mixer but even I did not get anything. I would
    like to know why

:)

killerGosht107, Apr 24, 2018
  2. Transmission of Halo 5 in mixer

Hello I want to know why I have not been given my package of voices of halo 5 that gave to see the transmission of the end of halo 5, I saw the transmission in mixer from the xbox and I have my account linked. I would like to know if they will give it to
    me

UniteD StrolinG, Apr 24, 2018
  3. Halo 5 mixer

Hello I want to know why I have not been given my package of voices of halo 5 that gave to see the transmission of the end of halo 5, I saw the transmission in mixer from the xbox and I have my account linked. I would like to know if they will give it to
    me

UniteD StrolinG, Apr 24, 2018
  4. My pack of voices of halo 5 why I do not get it if I met the requirements I would like to know

Hey there killerGosht107!

Thanks for reaching out to us. For this, we recommend keeping an eye on your Xbox Live Messages on your Xbox One console for more info.

Mister Kernel, Apr 25, 2018
  5. Mister Kernel Win User

My pack of voices of halo 5 why I do not get it if I met the requirements I would like to know

Hey there killerGosht107!

Thanks for reaching out to us. For this, we recommend keeping an eye on your Xbox Live Messages on your Xbox One console for more info.
  6. Mr Sniperking95 Win User

War voice pack

the halo 5 war voice pack I mean of course.
  7. LegoNinja187 Win User

What was your all time favorite DLC pack?

I liked that one too, There are also a few of the other DLC packs from the Forza games that I liked, oh and the voices of war req pack from Halo 5 is cool too. If you consider that DLC.
  8. MissEdi Win User

I WANT MY HALO 5 VOICE PACK!!!

Hi again, Interceptor!

Please keep an eye on your Xbox Live message center for this content to appear.

Let us know if you have any other support questions that we can assist with!
  9. INTERCEPTOR 0 Win User

I WANT MY HALO 5 VOICE PACK!!!

Hey there, Interceptor!

Just as a reminder: this is a public forum, so we'd recommend that you do not post any personal information in regards to your account.

In regards to the MixPot that you are referring to, we'd recommend allowing one entire week following the conclusion of the HaloWC 2018 Finals for this content to be delivered as stated in the

MixPot FAQ

If you tuned into the stream, then let's have you continue to keep an eye for this content to appear.
Thema:

1. My pack of voices of halo 5 why I do not get it if I met the requirements I would like to know - Similar Threads - pack voices halo

2. Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack: Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack code has been redeemed but there’s none of the content on my game. After attempting to try the code again, the response I get is that the code...
  3. Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not...: Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not showing up on xbox series x console 1963545a-d12a-4715-a864-ca57e8d12bf8
  4. Is there a way to refund a minecraft pack on ps4

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to refund a minecraft pack on ps4: I bought something by accident is there a way to refund it? 757bf5f9-8083-420c-844e-b58b368c7fd1
  5. Overwatch Watchpoint pack redemption

in XboX Insiders
    Overwatch Watchpoint pack redemption: Am I able to redeem the code which says Xbox one on my PC and obtain the items that way? I have no console but recently started up my laptop which has the Xbox app submitted by...
  6. My xbox series x controllers battery pack died and since then my controller has not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x controllers battery pack died and since then my controller has not...: My xbox series x controllers battery pack died and since then my controller has not connected to my xbox I have plugged it in and fully recharged the pack and it still hasn't connected does anyone...
  7. Xbox Series X shows English (United Kingdom) Language pack installed when everything is set...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X shows English (United Kingdom) Language pack installed when everything is set...: So I was going to update my xbox last night to get the update that fixed the save issue in Baldur's Gate 3 and noticed when I go to check update status that it shows English United Kingdom...
  8. Hi I bought the Minecraft Xbox one edition dic how do I get the texture packs from it and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I bought the Minecraft Xbox one edition dic how do I get the texture packs from it and...: I bought the Minecraft Xbox one edition dic how do I get the texture packs from it and apply them to the newer version of Minecraft or does it not transfer over 7619fa2a-8271-4d5a-bf3f-3721c680b13f
  9. Dragon Krystal’s And Kombat Pack

in XBoX on Windows
    Dragon Krystal’s And Kombat Pack: I Redeemed My 1250 Dragon Krystal’s And Kombat Pack After Purchasing MK1 Premium Edition. But Upgraded Never Appeared? adbfbf2d-4fcf-4766-bac7-48d64c537c06
  10. My DLC pack will incomplete only 2 Player i have in DLC What to Do

in XBoX on Consoles
    My DLC pack will incomplete only 2 Player i have in DLC What to Do: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 96af9ff8-1cd3-4109-8df7-ff9c8d80884e