My Own Spotify Playlists?

Discus and support My Own Spotify Playlists? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Might sound silly, but here goes... I have been a Premium member of Spotify for years. As such I have a TON of music in playlists which I play at... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mikey1218, Dec 22, 2017.

  1. Mikey1218
    Mikey1218 Guest

    My Own Spotify Playlists?


    Might sound silly, but here goes...

    I have been a Premium member of Spotify for years. As such I have a TON of music in playlists which I play at home, in my car, doing yardwork, ignoring my neighbors, etc.

    My question is thus - can I use my stored Spotify playlists to rock to MY music either during or after games?

    Thanks...and if you talk to Spotify, tell 'em they are the best!

    Thanks, again...

    Mike

    :)
     
    Mikey1218, Dec 22, 2017
    #1
  2. Shigurui
    Shigurui Guest
    Underwhelmed and dissatisfied with xbox one

    ^ Sony don't own Spotify entirely but they do own enough of a share as well as that huge catalogue of music that Sony own and Spotify have full access to stream to ensure it won't come to Xbox.
     
    Shigurui, Dec 22, 2017
    #2
  3. THE SHIZLER
    THE SHIZLER Guest
    spotify on xbox one? please microsoft!

    so who do i complain to to microsoft in order for them to strike a deal with spotify on xbox one? i have spotify and i was playing on a PS4 the other day and was using spotify while playing COD. loved it! please microsoft make a deal with spotify and make
    an app for xbox to use so i can listen to my EDM music while kicking it up in halo 5. peace!
     
    THE SHIZLER, Dec 22, 2017
    #3
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

    My Own Spotify Playlists?

    Hello there Mikey,

    If you download the Spotify app on Xbox, you can absolutely listen to your own playlists. You can leave the app running while you play the games to enjoy it in the background.

    What won't happen is the music in games being automatically muted, so you might end up with music from both sources playing until you mute the game's music in its options.

    For more detailed instructions about using Spotify on Xbox,
    check this thread
    . If you have questions or need help, don't hesitate to ask here.
     
    maxen, Dec 31, 2017
    #4
  5. maxen Win User

    My Own Spotify Playlists?

    Hello there Mikey,

    If you download the Spotify app on Xbox, you can absolutely listen to your own playlists. You can leave the app running while you play the games to enjoy it in the background.

    What won't happen is the music in games being automatically muted, so you might end up with music from both sources playing until you mute the game's music in its options.

    For more detailed instructions about using Spotify on Xbox,
    check this thread
    . If you have questions or need help, don't hesitate to ask here.
  6. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

    Did you know that you can listen to and record MP3´s from your favourite radio station to your XBOX One?

    awesome, i've wanted to do something like that for awhile, i mean spotify and pandora are cool, but if i could do my own mp3s i'd have a great playlist, thanks for the info.
  7. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

    Did you know that you can listen to and record MP3´s from your favourite radio station to your XBOX One?

    awesome, i've wanted to do something like that for awhile, i mean spotify and pandora are cool, but if i could do my own mp3s i'd have a great playlist, thanks for the info.
  8. Hans-Jürgen Bardenh Win User

    My go at "exporting" Spotify playlists to Xbox Music

  9. Hans-Jürgen Bardenh Win User

    Import playlist from Spoify

Thema:

My Own Spotify Playlists?

Loading...
  1. My Own Spotify Playlists? - Similar Threads - Own Spotify Playlists

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...

    in XboX Insiders
    Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a...
  4. I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.

    in XboX Insiders
    I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.: I noticed that none of my Sega, Bandai Namco, Square Enix, and Ubisoft games were supported, yet. Supported: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Extinction Titanfall 2 Stray Mortal Kombat...
  5. Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.

    in XboX Insiders
    Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.: Hello Xbox Insider team, I have a question. A while back, I bought almost all the *Final Fantasy* games from the Xbox Store for my Series X. Often, when I'm at work, I have downtime to relax and...
  6. I can't brows games I own in the Xbox PC app

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't brows games I own in the Xbox PC app: I'm on build 2604.1001.9.0 and in the my library section I can only see installed games, there is no way to browse the library of PC games I have purchased from Xbox. Where has this moved to?...
  7. need help with game sharing problem , do you own this game or app glitch

    in XboX Insiders
    need help with game sharing problem , do you own this game or app glitch: please someone help me i would very much appreciate it , i always buy games on my xbox through my account then go on my brothers xbox go on my account download the game then sign out and we both...
  8. Add a way for players to create and publish their own games on Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Add a way for players to create and publish their own games on Xbox: It would be amazing if Xbox offered a way for players to create their own games directly on console — either through a dedicated app or a built-in game creation tool. Suggestions: – Create a...
  9. Addition of Red Dead Redemption 2 to the catalog 'Stream your own game'.

    in XboX Insiders
    Addition of Red Dead Redemption 2 to the catalog 'Stream your own game'.: I hope this message finds you well. I would like to kindly suggest the addition of Red Dead Redemption 2 to the "Stream Your Own Game" feature on xCloud. As someone living under difficult...
  10. Xbox Insiders with Game Pass Ultimate – Stream Your Own Game on the Xbox PC app - Xbox Wire

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders with Game Pass Ultimate – Stream Your Own Game on the Xbox PC app - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]