My original Xbox one won’t power on

Discus and support My original Xbox one won’t power on in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello. I have already replaced power supply with one from game stop. Has a red light to show standby. When I attempt to power in the Xbox a green light... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Dustin Peden, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Dustin Peden
    Dustin Peden Guest

Hello. I have already replaced power supply with one from game stop. Has a red light to show standby. When I attempt to power in the Xbox a green light flashes inside and make a tick noise. No power to Xbox. Once power is removed from back of console the light stops flashing. When plugged back in after a second or so the light will flash again. Please help. I really don’t want to replace.

:)

Dustin Peden, Nov 23, 2022
  2. 22 savegeCfg Win User

Game

My xbox one won,t let me play games
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Dishonored - New game from Bethesda

Didn`t they make brink?

i won`t hold my breath for that one.
  4. Entertaining Win User

Games on Demand game won't work

We were logged into his account, it was his hard drive in the xbox and we made sure it was his account. I believe since it wasn`t the original console it was downloaded on, that`s why it won`t work.
  5. DiablosVert Win User

Can't connect and strange Error Status Report Messages

Hello Taidara,

Nope - just a weird power outage!

It see's the wireless connection - it just won;t connect to xbox live.

I get a screen about resetting the router and then one about port forwarding!

No corruption also!
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Gamertag will not receive messages or invites

Apparently its something to do with messages being sent between the two different systems.

If its sent from the 360 to the one, it won`t show up and vice versa.

Not 100% sure on the details as i don`t have an xbox one, but it won`t be your tag that`s the issue.
Thema:

1. My original Xbox one won’t power on - Similar Threads - original won’t power

2. sending back the xbox elite 2 from the warranty process to me, without the original carton,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sending back the xbox elite 2 from the warranty process to me, without the original carton,...: I sent back some time ago my xbox elite 2 pad for warranty, alone without accessories but in the original packaging, cardboard box, the pad came back from warranty without the cardboard box, what...
  3. Transferring vault edition from original Xbox one to Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring vault edition from original Xbox one to Xbox series X: if I bought mw2 vault edition on the original xbox one will all of the contents transfer if I get a xbox series x? I can play the game and online and all that but it’s not saying that I’ve...
  4. Original Xbox one, Xbox 360 discs won’t read but Xbox one discs do fine.

in XboX Insiders
    Original Xbox one, Xbox 360 discs won’t read but Xbox one discs do fine.: Ok so I have the original Xbox one and whenever I try and put an 360 disc in and it won’t read. It’s fine with the one discs but it makes like an error sound in the Xbox when I put in a 360 disc....
  5. Xbox one original won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one original won’t turn on: Hi, Hoping anyone is able to give any advice. I have an original Xbox one, it did work all fine never had any issues and I’ve brought the Xbox to my girlfriend a couple times. For some reason...
  6. After last Beta update, Original Xbox One won’t display anything

in XboX Insiders
    After last Beta update, Original Xbox One won’t display anything: I have a first gen Xbox One and I’m on the Beta ring. Since the update my Xbox will not display anything but a black screen. I’ve hard reset a few times but no luck. When I reset, I do get the...
  7. Batman Arkham Origins Season Pass Content Won’t Show

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Arkham Origins Season Pass Content Won’t Show: On my Xbox One I bought the Season Pass for Batman Arkham Origins. It says, “To Install this find the game in your games and apps, then select Manage Game. Youll see it listed under ready to...
  8. Xbox One Original randomly shut off during gaming and won’t turn back on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Original randomly shut off during gaming and won’t turn back on: I was playing some rdr2 when all of a sudden my xbox makes some weird **** noise and shuts off. I didnt think it was too big of a deal as it had happened before so i turned it on again and while...
  9. Xbox one original won’t power on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one original won’t power on: Last night i turned my game off. By pressing the xbox button on the controller snd selecting turn off console. Its been 24hrs and i still can get it to power back on....
  10. My original xbox one had a E200 issue now it won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My original xbox one had a E200 issue now it won’t turn on: My xbox one had a faulty brick and I replaced it, next day I had an E200 error ending in 000000000 and it told me to reset the xbox and so I did but in the middle of the reset it turned off and...