My original Xbox one won’t power on

Discus and support My original Xbox one won’t power on in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello. I have already replaced power supply with one from game stop. Has a red light to show standby. When I attempt to power in the Xbox a green light... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Dustin Peden, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Dustin Peden
    Dustin Peden Guest

Hello. I have already replaced power supply with one from game stop. Has a red light to show standby. When I attempt to power in the Xbox a green light flashes inside and make a tick noise. No power to Xbox. Once power is removed from back of console the light stops flashing. When plugged back in after a second or so the light will flash again. Please help. I really don’t want to replace.

:)

Dustin Peden, Nov 23, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

if the source remains with the led on, whatever the color, it is not the source, but a defect of the xbox. just a technician to tell you the reason for the problem.

As a player I can only inform you and microsoft unfortunately has not repaired this model since 2019 due to lack of parts, I would have to look for a technician on my own.
  3. NaZoooom Win User

Xbox one original won’t power on

Hi UNCLEPOOH69,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your Xbox One not being able to switch on. Please see the Xbox Support page for advice
    on when your console wont power on. Take a gander at this and follow the steps and see if it makes a difference to your situation.

Hope this helps and do let us know how you get on :)
  4. XBF Leslie D Win User

My xbox wont power up

5. Nikhil Gupta2 Win User

Unable to make service request

The console i want to get serviced is xbox series s and it shows in warranty i won’t be able to it’s like same as amazon it’s been 5-6 months since my purchase they won’t be able to answer the Origin of my xbox
  6. SniperBaitOhaha Win User

Problems with Xbox 1 X

I mean, this place won’t let me edit my original post so just add I usually have to unplug my Xbox one x a few DOZEN times a day to use it.
Thema:

1. My original Xbox one won’t power on - Similar Threads - original won’t power

2. I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?: I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia? f53a93af-10df-4bd5-8501-d790bb6f67f9
  3. Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation: I installed two games originally, MS Flight Simulator and the last game was Starfield. My free hard drive space was around 800 GB. I reinstalled both games and the free hard drive space was around...
  4. I have an original xbox and the disc drive won' eject. Paper clip don't work. What next?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an original xbox and the disc drive won' eject. Paper clip don't work. What next?: I have an original xbox and the disc drive won't open. Tried the paper clip tool and it did't work. What next? a81eeb29-f7e9-4f6e-a093-2e8064856079
  5. Original xbox 1 disc issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original xbox 1 disc issues: So, is anyone else having disc issues, where it reads discs but gives you the icon of not having the disc, but says its in while being able to play the game. Shoudl I be concerned, or should I...
  6. Original Xbox One With Lifetime Game Pass??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox One With Lifetime Game Pass??: Hello, I found a original Xbox One Console at a thrift store several months ago and it seems to have lifetime game pass because once I signed into it I am able to download games from game pass...
  7. The Original Borderlands - can JP play online with US and Europe?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Original Borderlands - can JP play online with US and Europe?: Hi, I’ve been trying to find answers to this but not found anything definitive. Many years ago I completed the first Borderlands game on the 360. I then used a friend to help shift some gear...
  8. Original Xbox one (2014) internet issues even with wired connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox one (2014) internet issues even with wired connection: I have had this Xbox one since 2014 and recently (last few months) have experienced some issues with its internet. I have exclusively used it with a wired, ethernet connection and have been having...
  9. Original Xbox game won’t play on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Xbox game won’t play on Xbox 360: I recently got Spiderman 2 (2004 game) for Xbox original for my son who is a huge Spiderman fan as he wants to play all the old games. Last night it was playing just fine on our 360 and today it...
  10. Original Xbox One won’t start up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox One won’t start up: Hello, I’ve been struggling with my Xbox one. It kept randomly powering on and I couldn’t get it to stop, so I unplugged the console for a bit. Now, I try turning it on without any signal. The...