my original xbox one gets warm over fan and both console and power brick turns off.

Discus and support my original xbox one gets warm over fan and both console and power brick turns off. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; after playing disc game for a few minutes, my original xbox one gets warm over fan and both console and power brick turns off. I have to unplug it, and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Herbies, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Herbies
    Herbies Guest

my original xbox one gets warm over fan and both console and power brick turns off.

after playing disc game for a few minutes, my original xbox one gets warm over fan and both console and power brick turns off. I have to unplug it, and wait a few minutes and it works fine again....UNTIL I START PLAYING A DISCED GAME AGAIN!

:)

Herbies, Jun 7, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Herbies,

Thanks for keeping us updated with your replies. In addition to the troubleshooting solution previously provided by our Ambassador, you may wish to further troubleshoot the power supply itself to pinpoint if it, or the console, are causing this issue. You
    may also want to be aware that if your Original Xbox One is out of warranty, then there may be no option for a repair.

Xbox One Power Supply Solution

Give this a try and let us know what the results are.

I hope that this helps a bit more.
  3. Herbies Win User

I laid a food thermometer over the vents and the temp went to 140 degrees and went off
  4. Herbies Win User

yes I have, and I've done a factory reset
  5. GroundOregano94 Win User

Does console have enough free space sir? That is very important. It seems like your cooling system is failing. If situation continues, please ready your console for repair.

I welcome you and I am really sory for your problem.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Herbies,

Sounds like the Xbox is definitely overheating. You will want to think about may getting the console serviced, or replacing it. If it is in warranty will not cost you anything, if out of warranty will cost between $120-$160 USD. You can check all this at

device support

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. my original xbox one gets warm over fan and both console and power brick turns off. - Similar Threads - original gets warm

2. Can I get my account back even if the original email was deleted by the hacker?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get my account back even if the original email was deleted by the hacker?: My another Microsoft account was hacked they deleted my email and added they own and now I couldn't login or access with that Microsoft account. I try to login with verify code it gave me error...
  3. Any way to get the original Gauntlet game re-listed on Xbox 360, One, Series x ls???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any way to get the original Gauntlet game re-listed on Xbox 360, One, Series x ls???: Is there any way of getting the original arcade Gauntlet re-listed on Xbox 360, One, or Series XlS? Or any other delisted XBLA games? 149aba9c-2f79-4864-9482-788d210ae3f5
  4. I cannot get into my original gameloft account on the my little pony game

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot get into my original gameloft account on the my little pony game: I cannot get in my original gameloft account for the my little pony game. Had it about two years ago on the same device and deleted it due to lavk of storage, now i have it back and when i go to...
  5. Xbox360 will only play the original Halo, no other games start. I just get "open tray"...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox360 will only play the original Halo, no other games start. I just get "open tray"...: So, I cannot load my og gamertag on my Xbox360. Although I can log in to it on the PC so I know the correct email address and password. I had made another account and this one works. So I log in...
  6. How can you transfer an Xbox account to a different email without getting the original...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can you transfer an Xbox account to a different email without getting the original...: So I’ve been playing Xbox off of my dads email but now he wants me to transfer my account somehow without getting his email deleted is there anyway to do that 8055632e-4efe-4695-803c-23e3130f752a
  7. Can I get original xbox games to work on newer consoles such as "Toejam & Earl", Burnout 3...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get original xbox games to work on newer consoles such as "Toejam & Earl", Burnout 3...: I'd like to play some original games that I had alot of fun playing and now I'd like to play them with my daughter but can't get them to work. Couple that I really want to play are Toejam and...
  8. Is there a way to get more security for the original xbox console from 2001?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to get more security for the original xbox console from 2001?: I wanted to be able to play some original xbox games, but since they are not supported on the xbox 360 is there any way I could get security for it. I know where to buy the original xbox console,...
  9. How can I get my original Microsoft account associated with my new email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my original Microsoft account associated with my new email?: I cannot access my Microsoft account because the password is 20+ years old and the email associated with it does not exist anymore. I had to create another account to ask this question. I just...
  10. Is there a way to get my original minecraft account back after I've missed the migration...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to get my original minecraft account back after I've missed the migration...: I'm a full-time college student who didn't really know migration was happening. I may have started it in 2021 or whenever it first opened, but I had no idea they'd be deleted until now. This...