My order was canceled, i need to know why!! I was playing it fir

Discus and support My order was canceled, i need to know why!! I was playing it fir in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing hogwarts and it was fine i bought it with a digital code. And after a day i couldnt anymore my xbox said i had to buy it again, i go to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by giovanni strijk, Feb 23, 2023.

1. My order was canceled, i need to know why!! I was playing it fir

I was playing hogwarts and it was fine i bought it with a digital code. And after a day i couldnt anymore my xbox said i had to buy it again, i go to order history it says that its canceled.

I did not cancel this.

And i did pay for this.

I cant manage to get any help at all anywhere i

Need an agent!!!!! Ive been referred to everything but the right person site or section.

I did not even get an email about my order being canceled it just stopped working.

:)

giovanni strijk, Feb 23, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi giovanni strijk,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused. As per description, the digital game you bought was cancelled without you doing it. You were able to play it but the next time you play it again, you were asked to buy it again. When you check to your order history it's cancelled.

Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern. However, before we proceed, we would like to ask few questions about it.

1. Are you sure that the account you used to log in is the same account when you purchased the game?
    2. have tried contacting real time support to report the issue?
    For this issue we would really recommend contacting real time support as they have the complete tools to check your account and be able to see what is going on with your applications.

Here's how to contact real time support.

Please use this link: Contact Choose your market and language preference | Xbox Support

Scroll down and look to the bottom left side if you can see that the page corresponds to the country/region in which you are currently located.

[​IMG]

Otherwise, select the country/region you are showing and select the correct one from the lists.

Be sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.

Select the "Contact Us" button

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

The next window will provide support articles based on your request, and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "View contact options" button.

In the final window, you will be presented with several options. We suggest selecting the "Online Chat" or "Request a call" options to talk to someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.

If you are unable to connect to support, use the Virtual Agent and type this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent."

Troubleshooting that you can try in case you were unable to contact the team. Update your device and browser, use your browser's InPrivate window , or try a different device or browser, or connect to a different network.

We hope this helps and it's even better to connect with the right support, where you can get dedicated assistance, experts will provide accurate answers to you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. duckhater Win User

Use a different way to pay

Don't know if it's related but I can't remove a credit card from my account because there is an outstanding balance. Turns out a cancelled order for an XBOX one and then I reordered and the first order hasn't cleared out as cancelled...don't know if or why
    this would affect trying to pay with Microsoft Currency but we'll see. Microsoft can really use some help in simplifying there billing options...even the Microsoft store won't let you adjust or cancel orders online.
  4. Lavindathar Win User

crysis 2 diffcult level question

Agree with Tom. Not sure why its not letting you.

I played through SuperSolider firs time around, so dunno why its not letting him change.

Only thing I can think of is that you need to start on a difficulty to upgrade, but can downgrade whenever.
  5. CaughtLeader866 Win User

I pre ordered cyberpunk2077 but it got canceled and I don't know how or why .

The game was scheduled for September but it has been pushed back I guess that's the reason it was canceled but you can re-order it.
  6. BrokenFattHardy Win User

I pre ordered cyberpunk2077 but it got canceled and I don't know how or why .

It didn't get cancelled. The release date was changed. All you need to do is reorder the game.
Thema:

1. My order was canceled, i need to know why!! I was playing it fir - Similar Threads - order was canceled

2. Why Is my order cancelled?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Is my order cancelled?: I ordered a Xbox Series S 1TB on 25th January it was supposed to be here today, I went to track it a few days ago and it's saying cancelled? What's going on with my order?...
  3. My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...

in XBoX on Windows
    My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...: My service order was cancelled. I sent off my new Xbox controller due to a faulty and sent it within 30 days. I am trying to contact Microsoft to find out why they have cancelled my order as there...
  4. Why was my pre-order cancelled?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was my pre-order cancelled?: So i pre-ordered Modern Warfare III. I was charged, and everything was fine. I got an email saying that it was declined. I haven't received a refund or anything..is there a way i can fix this? Id...
  5. How do I cancel a pre order?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I cancel a pre order?: I am trying to cancel it but there seems to be no way to do it unless if I am just looking at it wrong. It is trying to constantly bill me when I want to cancel it...
  6. I ordered this game forza motorsport 7 but when i pressed cancel downloading it is all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I ordered this game forza motorsport 7 but when i pressed cancel downloading it is all...: Dear microsoft ! I ordered this game forza motorsport 7 but when i pressed cancel downloading it is all gone, vanished, not showing in the library ! How can I put it back again ? Sandor...
  7. i canceled a pre order and it said i got refunded earlier today but never got my money back...

in XBoX on Windows
    i canceled a pre order and it said i got refunded earlier today but never got my money back...: I canceled a pre order and it says i got refunded but i never got my money back 3f45b6f8-3651-4a48-b1f3-14e99f019650
  8. How do I re-order a pre-order that was cancelled?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I re-order a pre-order that was cancelled?: I pre-ordered EAFC24 last month when if you pre-ordered the game, you would get a 7-day early access. That order got cancelled for some reason and I talked to someone at microsoft-help and they...
  9. Pre-Order cancelled no refund yet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-Order cancelled no refund yet: Hello I pre-Order MW3 and Still haven’t gotten my refund for it and I use my Card for it and Have proof that I got charged right away when Will I be getting my money back it’s been around 2-3...
  10. Why did my pre order for mortal kombat 1 say it’s been cancelled?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my pre order for mortal kombat 1 say it’s been cancelled?: I pre ordered the mortal kombat 1 premium edition and it went through and took the money out of my bank account and I was even able to play the beta but now it says my order was cancelled....