My order got cancelled for no reason and it still charged me

Discus and support My order got cancelled for no reason and it still charged me in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had pre-ordered back 4 blood and wanted to play the open beta but it wouldn't let me so I checked my pay history on Xbox and it said my order for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Flashquinn, Aug 6, 2021.

1. Flashquinn
    Flashquinn Guest

I had pre-ordered back 4 blood and wanted to play the open beta but it wouldn't let me so I checked my pay history on Xbox and it said my order for back 4 blood was cancelled. But it still charged me?

:)

Flashquinn, Aug 6, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Originally the game is suppose to be released last June 22, 2021 that’s why players that pre-ordered the game got their ordered canceled but we were not charged because Microsoft gets the money for pre-ordered games 10 days before the game releases if we use a credit card, debit card, or PayPal.

No worries because you just need to pre-order the game again and you will surely have an access to the OPEN BETA.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

Order was canceled in the store for no reason, but I was still charged

Hello there @maxthecrazycat4, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I am sorry to know that you have been charged while the order was canceled, but I want you not to worry about it because I am here to help you out! My advice would be to check with our online support to
    see if there is anything they can do about the case since they will be able to check your account and see what happened.

You will find below the official link to get in touch with them. All you need to do is access the link, click on the green button that says "contact us" and take it from there.

The link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards
    Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. MicrosoftSteals Win User

Unauthorized charges

Got through the chat by turning off my network ad blocker and sorted it out with Microsoft.

Not sure if it was a glitch or what but they were still charging me for a subscription I cancelled last month even though it clearly said I cancelled it.

At least its back in order now but still very disappointed that a company as big as Microsoft can make cancelling a trial so difficult.
  5. rune 1973 Win User

Got a error in marketplace but was still charged

That is the problem tried the refund section it just showed past games I ordered basically I got the error in the market place it cancelled the transaction but still charged me doesn't show it in the list of ordered items on my account i didn't get a email for the charge.

I got a notification from my bank you still charged me the charge is in my pending section can take 2 days to show. This image below is the charge I was sent.

[​IMG]
  6. Ronnieee Win User

Why bother having a customer support phone number if you can't ever get through to a real person

No need to cancel the subscription if it was already cancelled but what you need is to submit a refund request if you got charged for this. Do you see the order on your order history for the charge though?
Thema:

1. My order got cancelled for no reason and it still charged me - Similar Threads - order got cancelled

2. I only got half of my Xbox Design Lab order?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I only got half of my Xbox Design Lab order?: I only got half of my order from Xbox design lab. It has been over 30 days since ordering and I havent even received an update on the other half of my order. When I go online into my account order...
  3. Ordered a controller online and it got lost now nobody seems to be able to help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ordered a controller online and it got lost now nobody seems to be able to help: I ordered a custom controller online before xmas (3rd Dec), it was a gift for my son. The delivery tracking seemed to get stuck at the depot and when I called they said they couldn't find the...
  4. I placed an order on December 2 for a custom remote from Xbox labs, I got updated shipping...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I placed an order on December 2 for a custom remote from Xbox labs, I got updated shipping...: What happened to my order? I placed a custom order for camera controller on December 2. I received confirmation and then shipping updates from FedEx. Now I have no updates said expected by 1222....
  5. I ordered a replacement controller and finally got a email saying they need to controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I ordered a replacement controller and finally got a email saying they need to controller...: I ordered replacement controller and finally got a email saying they need to controller back but never been sent a address to send back too I cannot get hold of them it is awful anyone know?...
  6. i canceled a pre order and it said i got refunded earlier today but never got my money back...

in XBoX on Windows
    i canceled a pre order and it said i got refunded earlier today but never got my money back...: I canceled a pre order and it says i got refunded but i never got my money back 3f45b6f8-3651-4a48-b1f3-14e99f019650
  7. I pre ordered ea fc 24 ultimate edition and haven't got any bonuses except the 7 days early...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered ea fc 24 ultimate edition and haven't got any bonuses except the 7 days early...: I pre ordered ea fc 24 ultimate on september 21st from the Xbox store and downloaded it on september 22nd. When I opened my ultimate team, I haven't got any of the ultimate edition bonuses,...
  8. my order got canceled and don't have my money back...

in XBoX on Windows
    my order got canceled and don't have my money back...: I paid my 29,99 euro after trying 2 times ( the first one got canceled aswell ; the second one didn't register) am i doing something wrong ? see screenshot for more info...
  9. I per ordered Diablo 4 ultimate but only got base game & no add ons or other downloads,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I per ordered Diablo 4 ultimate but only got base game & no add ons or other downloads,...: Looking for help with d4 add ons /downloads c6226288-35c4-4680-8120-561accc05067
  10. Has anyone els pre ordered the champions edition of f1 23 but only got the standard edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone els pre ordered the champions edition of f1 23 but only got the standard edition: I have pre ordered the f1 23 champions edition and been charged for it but only the standard edition is showing up on my xbox I have the champions edition content pack as a add on but the game...