My online character was transferred but my single player wasn't

Discus and support My online character was transferred but my single player wasn't in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just like the title says , I played online a couple of times but decided to go back to single a few nights ago and realized i had to start over. Any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LowG187, Dec 3, 2014.

1. LowG187
    LowG187 Guest

Just like the title says , I played online a couple of times but decided to go back to single a few nights ago and realized i had to start over. Any ideas on how i can recover my single player?

:)

LowG187, Dec 3, 2014
  2. Online Achievements popped?

I transferred my character from 360 to Xbox one....My online achievements popped straight away....This happened to anyone else?

MarkMacCormick, Dec 3, 2014
  3. the account on the new console

one more question, if I install a new console GTA from the disk and play again for your character online? he will be transferred to the new console with my account?

folomeev edik, Dec 3, 2014
  4. xCHEMISTx
    xCHEMISTx Guest

Pretty sure character transfer is only for Online. They want you to play through story mode again on next gen.

xCHEMISTx, Dec 3, 2014
  5. Single player progress doesn't transfer, although you do automatically unlock all that extra stuff if you had your gamertag linked to the Social Club.

JetCityGambler, Dec 3, 2014
  6. I was pretty bummed about the single player not transferring but now that I've played a few of the missions, I am glad, this next gen version is so much better and more enjoyable.

CessnaDriver-8216434C-C472-489D-A5EE-9C7219BB9139, Dec 8, 2014
  7. Xurts
    Xurts Guest
    I also don't mind starting over. The game is really fun so restarting won't be a problem.

Xurts, Dec 14, 2014
  8. Z4ZonE
    Z4ZonE Guest

The online follows the rockstar cloud, which can go from XBOX 360 to XBOX 360, in this case old gen to new gen, XBOX 360 to XBOX One/PS4.

The single player follows the hard drive, and can only be transferred from XBOX 360 to XBOX 360. The single player mode can not be transferred to the new gen consoles.

Z4ZonE, Nov 1, 2018
  9. Xurts Win User

I also don't mind starting over. The game is really fun so restarting won't be a problem.
  10. xCHEMISTx Win User

Pretty sure character transfer is only for Online. They want you to play through story mode again on next gen.
  11. Z4ZonE Win User

The online follows the rockstar cloud, which can go from XBOX 360 to XBOX 360, in this case old gen to new gen, XBOX 360 to XBOX One/PS4.

The single player follows the hard drive, and can only be transferred from XBOX 360 to XBOX 360. The single player mode can not be transferred to the new gen consoles.
  12. CessnaDriver-8216434 Win User

I was pretty bummed about the single player not transferring but now that I've played a few of the missions, I am glad, this next gen version is so much better and more enjoyable.
  13. JetCityGambler Win User

Single player progress doesn't transfer, although you do automatically unlock all that extra stuff if you had your gamertag linked to the Social Club.
Thema:

1. My online character was transferred but my single player wasn't - Similar Threads - online character was

2. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  3. My new internet at home is 2.2 GB and my XBOX X will not allow me into online gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new internet at home is 2.2 GB and my XBOX X will not allow me into online gaming: Hi. Yesterday my internet was boosted from 1GB to 2.2GB. and now my Xbox will not allow me to play online. The message on screen says waiting for relay. I would add that ten minutes before city...
  4. Why is nascar heat 5 not allowing online playing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is nascar heat 5 not allowing online playing: Why is nascar heat 5 not loading online 09b8d753-4c0e-4062-819a-24693cf0e9df
  5. How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...: Recently my Xbox Series X has been having issues whenever I try to join or start a party with friends. Error code 0x89231806 will pop up and I have done literally everything I can to fix it. I put...
  6. We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...: We have two Xboxes in our home and only one gold subscription. is there a way that my kids can play on one of the consoles while i play on the other on the same online game at the same time? i am...
  7. Why do i recive all these lag issues only in online games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i recive all these lag issues only in online games?: I recently purchased a TP-Link Wi-Fi adapter and installed it correctly on my system. However, I am experiencing consistent packet loss and high latency issues while playing games. What's...
  8. I can't get my xbox 360 to connect to online no matter what

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get my xbox 360 to connect to online no matter what: I've tried both wi-fi and ethernet both at my own place and someone else's and it won't connect. I need it to connect so I can download an update for a game. c6499c00-7999-466a-887e-f231bb65e5de
  9. How do I recover a GTA Online Character with my purchases?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover a GTA Online Character with my purchases?: I was forced to create a new GTA Online character last night because mine wouldn't load. Bought a shark card for the first time on the new character, then logged off a while later. Logged back on...
  10. Saved game / online character

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saved game / online character: I transferred my old account to new Xbox but my saved game data and online character is gone how do I get all the progress back thx 3fd572ba-d3d0-45ae-a3f1-1393eb5d8d99