My ONE X keeps disconnecting from my wifi and won't reconnect until I hard reset

Discus and support My ONE X keeps disconnecting from my wifi and won't reconnect until I hard reset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenever I start up my Xbox, the wifi is disconnected and it says "Can't connect to your wireless network", with at least 80% chance of occurrence.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IkeZagmoQRWN, Dec 4, 2022.

1. IkeZagmoQRWN
    IkeZagmoQRWN Guest

My ONE X keeps disconnecting from my wifi and won't reconnect until I hard reset

Whenever I start up my Xbox, the wifi is disconnected and it says "Can't connect to your wireless network", with at least 80% chance of occurrence. This has been going on since two system updates before the version stated below.

What I've tried:

I could only manage to do a simple reconnect ONCE. All the other times, going offline & online, choosing the network from the list and entering the ID at least three times, did not work.

Most of the time, hard reset was the only way. Router reset by itself had no effect.

Just now, I did the following to reconnect:

- go offline in settings

- shut down, wait a bit (leave shut down, no disconnect of power/etc)

- start up, go online

- still says "Can't connect [...]", reconnects after 10 seconds and it disconnected after 3 minutes

Further details:

My setup (router, router OS, other devices in network, Xbox connected devices, etc) hasn't changed in at least a month before this first occurred.

My XBOX ONE X system details:

OS version:

10.0.22621.2859 (xb_flt_2211ni.221115-2145)

(Shell version):

(2211.0.2211.10001)

Connected:

1×RAZER Wolverine Tournament Edition (USB backside, leftmost)

1×WD BLACK P10 5TB (USB backside, rightmost)

1×SAMSUNG Ultrafit 256GB (USB front-facing, next to sync-button)

:)

IkeZagmoQRWN, Dec 4, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello IkeZagmoQRWN, generally wi-fi connection problems may be related to some factors such as distance from your equipment and your modem/routers, configuring DHCP on the equipment, and setting up router network frequency.

Usually they come with both active frequencies, the active 2.4 and 5.0Ghz frequencies.

Try to check the distances and if there are no equipment or obstacles that can interfere with the wi-fi signal.

If you have access to the modem/router settings check the frequencies 5Ghz Wi-Fi 2.4Ghz networks and also the frequencies, by definition they come in automatic but you can check each of them and change it.

I leave an image below as an example.

[​IMG]
  3. InoknI Win User

Xbox One kan inte ansluta till WiFi [Translation - Xbox One can't connect to WiFi]

Hi there (sorry for my english mistakes)

I have probably the same issue.

When I start or restart my Xbox one X it doesn't connect to my wifi network. The name of the wifi network is written but there is no connection

I have already try :

- To restart my router ==> I didn't change anything for month and it worked well with my first xbox one and my actual xbox one X before this issue. All my other devices (smart tv, phone, computer) are well connected to my wifi

- To reconnect the xbox one x to the wifi with Settings / system / network / disconnect and then new connection

- To power cycle the console, holding the start button for 10 seconds until the console shut down and disconnecting and reconnecting the power cable

- To restart after clearing the mac adresse

- To do a factory reset ==> The first start after the reset, i can reconnect the console to the wifi network (so I think I have no issue with my router), but if I shut down the xbox or restart the console. I lose the network. I have to do a new factory reset
    to reconnect the console

Thank you for your help.
  4. DannyTheKirk Win User

Destiny Crucible breaks xbox ones wifi adaptor.

Same thing here. Only when playing destiny and I've only noticed it in the Crucible. Once I get disconnected, my Xbox can't reconnect to WiFi until a hard reboot.
  5. Mr James X46 Win User

Internet issues

Same thing with mine, i've tried disconnecting my WiFi and reconnecting, still won't work
  6. Cornish Edition Win User

Can't create or join party, error code 0x80190193

Ok so what I have done to solve this is :

1.disconnect the power lead from the xbox and reconnect .

2. If first step doesn't work then go to setting then network and disconnect from wifi then reconnect and type in wifi password .

3. Reset my Internet box leave off for 60seconds and then plug back in.

If this helped in anyway please like.
Thema:

1. My ONE X keeps disconnecting from my wifi and won't reconnect until I hard reset - Similar Threads - keeps disconnecting wifi

2. My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged: I paired my controller, it shows 100% battery on bluetooth panel but then from time to time it disconnect for a few seconds but during gaming it's fatal because my character dies because of that....
  3. Xbox series x keeps disconnecting from wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x keeps disconnecting from wifi: Why can’t I simply call a number to get help from something that isn’t a chatbot? My brand new series x will not let me play anything online for more than a minute before booting me off. It is not...
  4. Wifi keeps disconnecting for a second

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi keeps disconnecting for a second: I have a xbox one s and 2 days ago my wifi went out for a couple hours ever since then the xbox cant seem to get a stable connection it will connect to my wifi but a couple seconds later it will...
  5. My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting from the wifi for short periods of time, but only...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting from the wifi for short periods of time, but only...: My console seems to drop out of connection with the wifi, but only during online play. This has happened with Titanfall 2, Fortnite, and now Halo Infinite. 3f120b71-ba3b-42b9-984f-ee1328f309be
  6. My Xbox keeps disconnecting from my wifi at night

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox keeps disconnecting from my wifi at night: For the last few days after 11:30ish my Xbox keeps disconnecting from my wifi for 30 seconds or so when I’m in games, so I get kicked out from games and parties I’m in. I basically play only...
  7. Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from my WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from my WiFi: My Xbox series X will be working fine for few hours, then out of nowhere it will disconnect me from my current WiFi. When I try to connect to it again it asks for a MAC address, which I know how...
  8. When playing on big games e.g. fortnite, mw3 why does it keep disconnecting me from my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When playing on big games e.g. fortnite, mw3 why does it keep disconnecting me from my wifi?: Everytime I go onto a big game like mw3 it says I'm not connected to the Internet, it has been fine all day downloading the game but as soon as I go onto the actual game it disconnects me. I've...
  9. First generation Xbox Series X keeps randomly disconnecting from 5g WiFi. The WiFi doesn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    First generation Xbox Series X keeps randomly disconnecting from 5g WiFi. The WiFi doesn't...: I pre-ordered the Series X at launch and it disconnects randomly when I'm using it. I'm not 100% sure what it is. I keep it in low power mode and I would be using it for various games....
  10. Series X keeps disconnecting from wifi every 5-10 minutes! I have to put password in again...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X keeps disconnecting from wifi every 5-10 minutes! I have to put password in again...: Had the Series X for like 2 months now and it consistently disconnects itself from the wifi every 5-10 minutes while I’m playing games, or doing anything online at all. I’ve restarted my modem and...