My One only works in 640x480

Discus and support My One only works in 640x480 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, It's been 4 months and I'm still trying to fix my problem. When i'm connecting my console with an HMDI cable it shows a weird blinking screen... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sharkxyxx, Dec 31, 2017.

  1. Sharkxyxx
    Sharkxyxx Guest

    My One only works in 640x480


    Hello,

    It's been 4 months and I'm still trying to fix my problem. When i'm connecting my console with an HMDI cable it shows a weird blinking screen with orange lines everywhere. I couldn't even try to fix it directly since it is blinking every second. I tried
    everything and the only "solution" I found is to buy an RCA-HDMI adapter so my console would at least stop blinking....

    Anyway playing in 640x480 is impossible.....

    I would really appreciate if you guys could help me solve this frustrating problem.

    Thanks a lot.

    :)
     
    Sharkxyxx, Dec 31, 2017
    #1
  2. David DeLella, Dec 31, 2017
    #2
  3. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    M3tal Daz3, Dec 31, 2017
    #3
  4. My One only works in 640x480

    Have you tried different HDMI cables or different HDMI inputs in the TV?
     
    Internet Expert, Dec 31, 2017
    #4
  5. Sharkxyxx
    Sharkxyxx Guest
    I did sir. I've also tried different Tv's but I still got the same problem everytime I try to put my xbox in 720 or 1080p
     
    Sharkxyxx, Nov 1, 2018
    #5
  6. Internet Expert Win User

    My One only works in 640x480

    Have you tried different HDMI cables or different HDMI inputs in the TV?
  7. Sharkxyxx Win User

    My One only works in 640x480

    I did sir. I've also tried different Tv's but I still got the same problem everytime I try to put my xbox in 720 or 1080p
  8. Konrad Wojciak Win User

    Xbox one s only working on 640x480

    I tried everything in that sorry for not mentioning.

    And i think it may be a problem with my console itself because its kinda old
  9. Sodangidni Win User

    Xbox one s only working on 640x480

    Hello, Konrad W. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

    I'm sorry to hear your Xbox console only works at that resolution.

    Not only that, but I would like to ask if you tried:

    — Using a brand new HDMI cable and verify if that allows you to set a higher resolution.

    — Connecting your Xbox console to another port on your TV, or connecting it to another TV or monitor in your house.

    — Perform a factory reset on your console.
    A factory reset can be done by opening Settings > system > console info > reset.
    You may want to choose first “keep my games and apps” before selecting “remove everything”.

    I'll look forward to hearing from you.

    Regards,

    Arturo.
  10. Sodangidni Win User

    Xbox one s only working on 640x480

    Hello, Konrad.
    If none of the methods above worked, it could be a hardware issue.

    However, before you consider getting the console inspected by a trusted technician, you could try performing an offline update on your console.

    This potential fix requires a USB drive and a PC to transfer the files to it:

    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/offline-system-update
Thema:

My One only works in 640x480

Loading...
  1. My One only works in 640x480 - Similar Threads - works 640x480

  2. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  3. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  4. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  5. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  6. CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media

    in XboX Insiders
    CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media: I went through all of my Xbox One games to see which of them worked. The first game I tried was CoD WWII cause that’s my go to daily CoD game has been for a while, so I updated my Xbox since I was...
  7. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  8. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  9. Xbox one s only working on 640x480

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s only working on 640x480: Hello i wanted to play on my old xbox but when i turned it on it didnt show any signal. I did start it in low res mode and it worked but when i changed my res to anything other than 640x480 but...
  10. How do I fix when auto-detect obly works on 640x480?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix when auto-detect obly works on 640x480?: hello, i want to put 4k on xbox one S because i know it eorks but if u know, 4k only works when it’s “auto-detect”. When i put Hdmi, it only appeares 1440p. The problem is that auto-detect has a...