My one month free XBOX LIVE GOLD not available in XBOX ONE

Discus and support My one month free XBOX LIVE GOLD not available in XBOX ONE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got one month free XBOX LIVE GOLD membership and it will expire on Jan 16, 2016. But now when I want to buy the month's free game for GOLD, it is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chester428, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Chester428
    Chester428 Guest

I got one month free XBOX LIVE GOLD membership and it will expire on Jan 16, 2016.

But now when I want to buy the month's free game for GOLD, it is not free for me, such as "The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing".

Does it because that my Microsoft account's region is CN(China)?

Could you please solve this issue? Thank you very much.

:)

Chester428, Dec 21, 2015
  2. Xbox One Live 12 Months ??

MS Store US says

Day One 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership - Microsoft Store

Day One 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership

For a limited time, get a Day One 12-month Xbox Live Gold membership and play Killer Instinct: Round One, with the exclusive Shadow Jago character. Includes commemorative card and case.

weaponx_uk2003, Dec 21, 2015
  3. OutsideMold4
    OutsideMold4 Guest
    One month free gold

Just signed up for Xbox live with my profile.

During the process I was asked if I wish to have one month free gold membership which I accepted.

Then I got a screen message that there is issue with connecting to Xbox live and they left me with the Silver account.

I went to Xbox live again with my profile ( on the Xbox and on PC ) but can not see anywhere the option for one month free gold.

Needless to say, I did not use that one gold month free before and my household did not hit the limit of three.

How do I get that one month free of gold membership?

OutsideMold4, Dec 21, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

It doesn't seem as though the game is available in China. Also, on the forums here you are showing as Silver, not Gold.

If you have lost your membership then you should contact phone support to get it sorted out.

Phone: 400-886-6140

onyxishere, Dec 21, 2015
  5. Bartol F
    Bartol F Guest
    The same thing I guess. I got the free account and a few days ago it stopped working. Please don't tell me about calling anyone, just drop me an email or a post with resolution. I have a proof of the email below:

"Witaj Bartosz Fijałkowski,

Ta wiadomość stanowi potwierdzenie dokonania zakupu następujących pozycji od firmy Microsoft:

Data zakupu

6 grudnia 2015

Suma przed opodatkowaniem: 0,00 zł

VAT: 0,00 zł

-----

Suma tego zamówienia: 0,00 zł

Pozycje

Xbox Live Gold

- Xbox Live Gold

Cena: 0,00 zł"

So I thought, ok, I wanted to buy an account anyway so I tried to buy that month subscription which I could not do as PRB40441 shows up. Neither I have the free subscription nor I can buy another one. It is a bit ridiculous. As per comments above I can
    see i'm not the only one. What should I do it's Christmas (free time) and I cannot play. Is Playstation really that better?

P.S. I had more luck with van Helsing as I managed to get through to the last boss before my Live subscription vanished.

Bartol F, Dec 22, 2015
  6. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Sorry to hear it. As this is a billing issue your only recourse is to contact phone support. The number for Poland is Phone: 00800 441 17 96

onyxishere, Oct 31, 2018
  7. steeledwand7664 Win User

Game pass ultimate

Every month there 4 games that MS chooses as the free games with gold.

One Xbox One game is available between the 15th of each month and one is available between the 1st and the end of the month.

One 360 or original Xbox game is available between the 1st and the 15th of each month and then the other is available between the 16th and the end of the month.

You can see what games are available currently and you can download them by clicking on them and following the steps to get them on the following website.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/gold?xr=shellnav
  8. DonFraser3 Win User

Xbox Game Pass game selection messed up

Also the Xbox Live Gold free games for the second part of the month only shows one title available. I'm only showing Lego Star Wars 2 the original trilogy for the Xbox 360 available. Shouldn't there be more?
  9. rossjones-499 Win User

Error Code 80070057 - Free 1 Month Trial

i like to use my xbox360 live get one month of xbox live gold for free for games
  10. Lofty Who Win User

12 months gold

It has been posted in the Hot Deals thread but Shopto still advertising

Xbox Live 12 Month + 1 Month Free Gold Membership XBOX ONE - £27.85

www.shopto.net/.../XB11225-xbox-live-12-month-1-month-free-gold-membership
  11. onyxishere Win User

It doesn't seem as though the game is available in China. Also, on the forums here you are showing as Silver, not Gold.

If you have lost your membership then you should contact phone support to get it sorted out.

Phone: 400-886-6140
Thema:

1. My one month free XBOX LIVE GOLD not available in XBOX ONE - Similar Threads - month free LIVE

2. One month free of xbox live gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One month free of xbox live gold: Can I still get one month free of Xbox Live Gold as of July 2021, if so help please. 5a752038-8ce3-48f9-99e5-3123dbbea25f
  3. Problem to purchase free game from xbox live gold this month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem to purchase free game from xbox live gold this month: Hi there, I was trying to purchase new games with gold (xbox live gold) this month. There was no problem with purchasing Warface: Breakout, but I can not purchase Metal Slug 3. There is no option...
  4. Disney plus won't give me my free month with purchase of Xbox live.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Disney plus won't give me my free month with purchase of Xbox live.: I bought xbox live with the free month of disney plus included. After my purchase i logged into disney plus to be brought to a subscription page. I tried to activate my tv on xbox buf when i enter...
  5. Had xbox live gold free month trial, but only got half a month?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Had xbox live gold free month trial, but only got half a month?: My and my little brother recived an xbox one x as a gift, in the box it came with a one month free trial of xbox live but the free month expired after only geting about half of what we were told...
  6. I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...: Gold membership at store says free trail instead of free with Xbox live gold membership for downloading games aa622a3d-1c97-4b40-a898-a1177b24c7b7
  7. I cant enable free month xbox live trail

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant enable free month xbox live trail: How can i enable the free month trail on xbox live 21d19a17-9f49-42da-9564-57a72543dd35
  8. One month free trial of Xbox live gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    One month free trial of Xbox live gold membership: I have created my microsoft account a few years ago and I was supposed to get a 1 month free trial of Xbox live gold. Is there a way to get a 1 month free trial of Xbox live gold on my Xbox 360...
  9. Mes de xbox live gold gratis [Translation - Month of xbox live gold free]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mes de xbox live gold gratis [Translation - Month of xbox live gold free]: Hola, soy de Argentina y vi la promocion de xbox live gold gratis por un mes, quise hacerlo pero dice que mi codigo postal es inválido, puse el de Estados unidos porque me lo aceptaba, pero al...
  10. Xbox live gold - redeem code for free 1 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold - redeem code for free 1 month: Split from this thread. Couldn't redeem the code for 1 month free xbox live gold. An error occurred while completing this operation. Error code as below. Kindly adv. XbosPurchase...