My old xbox account named xen luvs god was hacked

Discus and support My old xbox account named xen luvs god was hacked in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The account xen luvs god, which was previously mine was hacked yesterday, the password was changed, the recover phone number was changed, and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Israel Class, May 12, 2024.

1. Israel Class
    Israel Class Guest

The account xen luvs god, which was previously mine was hacked yesterday, the password was changed, the recover phone number was changed, and the recovery email was changed, the email that created the account is the same, so if there is anyway I could prove it was my account so I could get it back, please let me know.

:)

Israel Class, May 12, 2024
  2. Lil WheetOut Win User

Suspension

This Guy named ImAFadedMemory is blackmailing and threating to hack my girlfriends account, he knkw her name, my name, family names, all her old emails and passwords and getting her new ones
  3. Lil WheetOut Win User

Harrassment

So this guy [Mod Removed - Please don't name and shame] is blackmailing and trying to hack my girlfriend's account, he already knows her old email and passwords, family names, her name, and my name Please help me Enforcement team
  4. OmittedCracker7 Win User

Scoreboards ruined by modded scores already.

leaderboards are a big thing for alot of us, used to luv seeing my name on there and how i compared to people all over the world, that was half the game for me
  5. OleMissRebel10 Win User

Sam's accent

She has done a lot of video game voice work.

Chloe in Uncharted

Morrigan in Dragon Age: Origins

Admiral Xen, Matriarch Aethyta, and Rachni Envoy in Mass Effect 2 and 3

Helena in Crysis

Artemis in God of War

And a few others....but those are the only games I've played. Along with several movies and TV shows.
  6. oA LIKKEL FLIPo Win User

Why?

i Luv Call of Duty xoxo.. So if i Luv Call of Duty xoxo,,, and i Luv Fcip,, then i think im going to Luv Far Cry 3 aswell :) so much Luv is nice fer me :)
Thema:

1. My old xbox account named xen luvs god was hacked - Similar Threads - old account named

2. How to search for an old account's name?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to search for an old account's name?: My Xbox1 got the black screen and I had to reset it, everything stayed fine except my main account was gone, I remember the first part of the name but not the numbers at the end, and I dont have...
  3. Making a new minecraft account using my old unmigrated account name

in XBoX Accessibility
    Making a new minecraft account using my old unmigrated account name: Hi! For the past 4 years ive been studying at school and university and have not really played minecraft. I did not know about this migration and unfortunately have missed the date. Ive had this...
  4. How to use an old name on Minecraft from an account that was not migrated.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to use an old name on Minecraft from an account that was not migrated.: Hello, I have been attempting to get access to and old name I used on minecraft for a number of years before migration happened. I had a name associated with a Mojang account that is my goto...
  5. Locked out of old xbox account and my computer has wrong name

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of old xbox account and my computer has wrong name: My kid used his name w/one ilof my email address to make an xbox 1 account. Shortly after I bought a computer, and when I set it up it took that account name. Now it made everything on my computer...
  6. Will they ever purge old account names again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will they ever purge old account names again?: I've had the same gamertag forever with numbers at the end of my name. There's an account that hasn't been active in almost a decade that has my name, but without numbers. Will microsoft ever...
  7. Can I get my old account names released?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get my old account names released?: Hi. So here's the quick story, back in 2010 I had a friend who used the name McCandyPanda, and he changed his name to iOtterBro. And back then, as a joke I made a whole new account, using his old...
  8. I have an old account by the name of Twitch M8st3r47, the original email has been deleted...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an old account by the name of Twitch M8st3r47, the original email has been deleted...: Is there a way to change the account information, all i know is my Username, this account is from the release of the Xbox one till about 2018-19 a75c07a3-5437-42f6-954d-eaa6382ae5ba
  9. so the account name is my account i need to change its email and get into my old email

in XBoX Accessibility
    so the account name is my account i need to change its email and get into my old email: so heres my issue i got battlefield five my ea account is deactivated i need to rectivate it so i try signing in or figuring out how to connect a new account to my xbox account. so the new account...
  10. Recover 6 year old account name from Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover 6 year old account name from Xbox 360: Hello, I had an xbox 360 6 years ago and I had multiple users on it. Now with Halo coming to pc I heard that the game might force you to use your xbox live gamertag, which I do not want to use. I...