My old Microsoft account is banned and my Xbox live is linked there!

Discus and support My old Microsoft account is banned and my Xbox live is linked there! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My (old) Microsoft Account that was linked to my old Xbox live is banned indefinitely because the account was stolen/compromised. Is there any way to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MythicalHaven, Jul 22, 2022.

1. My old Microsoft account is banned and my Xbox live is linked there!

My (old) Microsoft Account that was linked to my old Xbox live is banned indefinitely because the account was stolen/compromised. Is there any way to get that xbox live account back, since my Mojang account is connected to that account and I don't want to "rebuy" Minecraft if possible.

Mojang said that they aren't able to help even though I have the transaction ID of me buying Minecraft and are not able to unlink it.

:)

MythicalHaven, Jul 22, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

MythicalHaven, I'm really sorry about your situation. I wish there was a way I could help you in a better way. but unfortunately it is not possible to redeem the account, once it has been banned, nor to unlink the accounts.

I'm really sorry I can't help with this issue.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. b5383026-82f5-41ba-b Win User

Claim Xbox gamertag from my previous Xbox account

My Xbox account is not banned. When I closed Microsoft account it closed everything Microsoft related for my login. Otherwise I could login my old Xbox account and rename it or just use old Xbox account.
  4. Jurgen1488 Win User

Microsoft and Xbox Accounts

When I created my Microsoft account it didn't link to my Xbox Live account and it created a new one. How can I get rid of this new xbox account and link my old one?
    Hi JeffreyC4444.

The Microsoft account is also an Xbox account.

If you want to create a new Xbox account, it's only possible to create a new Microsoft account.
  5. Cade 😄 Win User

Need help signing in to an old account on Xbox 360

Hello Tom

My Xbox 360 device is not permanently banned, I can still access the internet and Xbox live with my second account on the console, so that’s not my issue. My issue is that I cannot add/download my old, very first Xbox live profile/account to my Xbox 360 because the ACCOUNT is permanently banned, not the console. And again, this is not a password issue. I still have full access to the associated Microsoft account and still use it very frequently, I just want to be able to download my profile and access my old game saves OFFLINE, but I can’t because it stops the profile from downloading because it’s banned
  6. CommendedFlyer2 Win User

2 Xbox Live Accounts, Wanting to Deleted 1 and Change Email On The Other??

Ok i have tried to follow the step in the link above, when i move my old xbox live account () to a newly created Microsoft account that changes fine but when i tried and tie my current xbox live account (BlockABoots) to the Microsoft that
    WAS tied to the account it says that the Microsoft account is still tied to another Xbox Live account. Any ideas why i get that error message?
Thema:

1. My old Microsoft account is banned and my Xbox live is linked there! - Similar Threads - old Microsoft account

2. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  3. How do I merge my old Java account with my new Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I merge my old Java account with my new Microsoft account?: I have an old Java edition Minecraft account, and I missed the migration window so I bought Minecraft again. I can tell Microsoft still has access to the data in my old account though because it...
  4. Can I find my old Xbox account despite a deleted Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I find my old Xbox account despite a deleted Microsoft account?: After a Microsoft account has been long deleted (talking years ago), is it still possible to find existing information on my old Xbox account which I had used with it? Does any presence of that...
  5. My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...: [img] The new and random email, from russia apparently. 0e4075e3-74f9-4196-babc-c87bdd7c0b97
  6. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...
  7. Remove Minecraft from old Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remove Minecraft from old Microsoft account: Split from this thread. Hi, I would like to get my Minecraft account off of my old Microsoft account. I already paid for it and I don't want to buy it again 2ea34ad4-e5e1-42b0-aa67-bd9f75430929
  8. How do I unlink my Microsoft account from an old ps4 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I unlink my Microsoft account from an old ps4 account: I was trying to link my Microsoft account onto my new ps4 but it's still connected to my old account 2482794d-7476-487b-af92-c719d92710bb
  9. Combine old Xbox profile with different Microsoft account/email address?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Combine old Xbox profile with different Microsoft account/email address?: Hi All, Looking for ideas or suggestions on (combining, merging, or reassigning,) my original Xbox profile from an old Microsoft account/email address to my new Microsoft account/email address. I...
  10. my old Microsoft account was just hacked and deleted. I need to get into my computer but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my old Microsoft account was just hacked and deleted. I need to get into my computer but...: I was trying to join a voice channel on discord not knowing it was a fake channel and they deleted my entire Microsoft account. Now I cannot log into my computer at all because they changed the...