My old microsoft account has been hacked, they changed the email & password. How do i get...

Discus and support My old microsoft account has been hacked, they changed the email & password. How do i get... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I used to play on this minecraft server called hypixel. It's a server where u can gift people ranks and stuff like that, sadly i fell for a scam... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tony Klompmaker, Mar 26, 2023.

1. My old microsoft account has been hacked, they changed the email & password. How do i get...

I used to play on this minecraft server called hypixel. It's a server where u can gift people ranks and stuff like that, sadly i fell for a scam thinking i was gonna get a rank. Is there any way for me to get the account back?

:)

Tony Klompmaker, Mar 26, 2023
  2. Fuad Laguda Win User

My old microsoft account has been hacked, they changed the email & password. How do i get it back?

Hello Tony,

Thank you for coming to the forum.

The sad truth is that when someone hacks an account and makes all the changes like email and password, it is almost impossible to gain access back.

If they are thorough with the changes then, you cannot get it back. What you can do is discuss with Microsoft because, with those changes, it is no longer what you can do for yourself. When you discuss with Microsoft see if they can aid you with access back.

You can try this account recovery form to see if the changes were minimal: Account Recovery Form: https://account.live.com/acsr

And here are the steps to reach Microsoft, you will need to create a Microsoft Account, use another email address

Sign in to your Microsoft account on your browser and click the link below for support
    https://support.microsoft.com/contactus

> Microsoft 365
    > Click on Get Home Support
    > In the box shown type "Account blocked" and choose an option shown to you
    > Now scroll down and click Contact Support (near the bottom a little to the left of the center)
    > In the next screen it will ask for more details (fill in as appropriate)
    > In products and services: select Microsoft 365 and office
    > In category select: Account sign-in questions
    > Click confirm
    > Click Chat with a support agent in your browser

Best Regards
    Fuad
  3. xTheProHD Win User

Did I get hacked?

I dont know if your account has been ''hacked'' but if i were i would change my password! or your email on the account!!
  4. ApsidalBog1860 Win User

My account has been hacked

My son's account has been hacked too. I'm getting the run around from Microsoft. They help me reset the password only to find out that the hacker has changed my email contact and the phone number associated with the account. I've tried doing the option where
    u don't have access to any of these, and it says that I'm not allowed to do that at this time.
  5. Juulentte Win User

My xbox account got hacked and deleted!

Hey Geroges! I got on my account but i can't seem to get into my xbox profile since the person that hacked it changed the email. Do you have any idea how i can get my old xbox account back and not my microsoft email since i just got it. Please
  6. Justine javier Win User

hacked

my epic account was hacked and they changed my email and password, how do I recover it?
    How i back my Facebook account no e-mail access so how i achange the password
Thema:

My old microsoft account has been hacked, they changed the email & password. How do i get...

1. My old microsoft account has been hacked, they changed the email & password. How do i get... - Similar Threads - old microsoft account

2. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  3. How do I merge my old Java account with my new Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I merge my old Java account with my new Microsoft account?: I have an old Java edition Minecraft account, and I missed the migration window so I bought Minecraft again. I can tell Microsoft still has access to the data in my old account though because it...
  4. Can I find my old Xbox account despite a deleted Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I find my old Xbox account despite a deleted Microsoft account?: After a Microsoft account has been long deleted (talking years ago), is it still possible to find existing information on my old Xbox account which I had used with it? Does any presence of that...
  5. My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...: [img] The new and random email, from russia apparently. 0e4075e3-74f9-4196-babc-c87bdd7c0b97
  6. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...
  7. Remove Minecraft from old Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remove Minecraft from old Microsoft account: Split from this thread. Hi, I would like to get my Minecraft account off of my old Microsoft account. I already paid for it and I don't want to buy it again 2ea34ad4-e5e1-42b0-aa67-bd9f75430929
  8. How do I unlink my Microsoft account from an old ps4 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I unlink my Microsoft account from an old ps4 account: I was trying to link my Microsoft account onto my new ps4 but it's still connected to my old account 2482794d-7476-487b-af92-c719d92710bb
  9. Combine old Xbox profile with different Microsoft account/email address?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Combine old Xbox profile with different Microsoft account/email address?: Hi All, Looking for ideas or suggestions on (combining, merging, or reassigning,) my original Xbox profile from an old Microsoft account/email address to my new Microsoft account/email address. I...
  10. my old Microsoft account was just hacked and deleted. I need to get into my computer but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my old Microsoft account was just hacked and deleted. I need to get into my computer but...: I was trying to join a voice channel on discord not knowing it was a fake channel and they deleted my entire Microsoft account. Now I cannot log into my computer at all because they changed the...