MY OLD GAMERTAG IS NOT PLAYABLE BUT THE NEW ONE IS CANT PURCHASE ANYTHING

Discus and support MY OLD GAMERTAG IS NOT PLAYABLE BUT THE NEW ONE IS CANT PURCHASE ANYTHING in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; MY OLD GAMERTAG AND PROFILE IS NOT PLAYABLE NOR EXISTING TO BE USED 5174a914-fb23-48b4-9a84-5da420af8f9d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Biggie��‍��Smalls��, Dec 28, 2020.

1. MY OLD GAMERTAG IS NOT PLAYABLE BUT THE NEW ONE IS CANT PURCHASE ANYTHING

MY OLD GAMERTAG AND PROFILE IS NOT PLAYABLE NOR EXISTING TO BE USED

:)

Biggie��‍��Smalls��, Dec 28, 2020
  2. ngocphi Win User

Old Gamertag

There is no freee ccange if you dont like your new name change it

If you cant learn your lesson from a new name change live with it or move on
  3. ItsLC Gaming Win User

NEW Avatar wearing purchases from old Avatar app.... Possible?

you cant use purchases with the old avatar to the new one

you can still use the old one and you still have those purchases but the apps are completely separate

new avatars and new store for them
  4. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Hello Just wondering when will inactive gamertags become available.

I know back in 2016 there was one but i didn't have an xbox then. wondering if there would be another one soon. Because i want my old gamertag back when I use to play 360. I lost that account around 2011 . I cant remember email or anything , just
    the gamertag I had.
    Dont think any time soon with the new gt system
  5. Jheychh Win User

DLC transfers

On my new xbox I've redeemed my old account but I've changed the gamertag, I'm wanting to transfer games ext from my old xbox to the new one but the data is owned by my old gamertag can I still transfer from the old gamertag to my new one ??
  6. Jheychh Win User

Transferring data to new console?

On my new xbox I've redeemed my old account but I've changed the gamertag, I'm wanting to transfer games ext from my old xbox to the new one but the data is owned by my old gamertag can I still transfer from the old name to my new one ????
Thema:

MY OLD GAMERTAG IS NOT PLAYABLE BUT THE NEW ONE IS CANT PURCHASE ANYTHING

1. MY OLD GAMERTAG IS NOT PLAYABLE BUT THE NEW ONE IS CANT PURCHASE ANYTHING - Similar Threads - OLD GAMERTAG PLAYABLE

2. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  3. I changed my gamertag and it still shows up as my old one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my gamertag and it still shows up as my old one: so i recently changed my gamertag and it still showsbup as my old one. does anyone know how to change ot to my new one without my old one being on top? 0f8c79a9-24c8-4591-bf68-3fe6509d9289
  4. how do you get an old gamertag to sync with your current email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do you get an old gamertag to sync with your current email?: So my gamertag was hooked up through my brothers email back in the day when I was much younger. with the new microsoft all encompassing ecosystem i am having quite the time finding an answer to...
  5. Apps are using old gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Apps are using old gamertag: I changed my Gamertag, and it is updated on the console and on the account page of the website, but both the Xbox Companion app, and the Xbox Social app on PC are still using the old Gamertag...
  6. Gamertag still showing as old one (been over 72 hours)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag still showing as old one (been over 72 hours): In the Xbox app, my old gamer tag is showing higher then my new one, this is not the case on the website profile, but on the website profile when I go to change my gamer tag, it says my current...
  7. I payed 10 dollars to change my gamertag and it changed but it still says my old gamertag...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I payed 10 dollars to change my gamertag and it changed but it still says my old gamertag...: I payed 10 dollars to change my gamertag and it changed but it still says my old gamertag and my new one under it. Anyone know why? 0a23cf37-917f-487e-891f-dc412c572639
  8. Xbox still shows old gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox still shows old gamertag: I changed my gamertag, payed for it, and everything was fine so far. When I check my own profile it only shows my new gamertag, but when I visit my profile on a other account, it shows my old...
  9. Can't use old gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't use old gamertag: When I try to change a gamertag it is said "This will replace *. Once you confirm the change, * will be available to others. So I confirmed the change and when I try to use my old gamertag on...
  10. i payed to have my gamertag chnaged but it gilitched wit my old one

in XBoX Accessibility
    i payed to have my gamertag chnaged but it gilitched wit my old one: so i payed to change my gamertag a few weeks ago but it shows my new one but right above my new one it shows my old one 4502d594-93df-4d06-9f72-239bafe53806