My old Credit Card expired i add the new one but is not working

Discus and support My old Credit Card expired i add the new one but is not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, since the last monday i can't game on line because i have a late payment. I was surprised because i have already change my old card by the new... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tchernobayle, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Tchernobayle
    Tchernobayle Guest

Hello,

since the last monday i can't game on line because i have a late payment. I was surprised because i have already change my old card by the new one (on my xbox one) for my xbox live since few months. But when i go on my micorsoft account i saw the oldest
    card.

I tried to click on pay now to resolve my situation, i selected my new card (already register), and it's not working.

I saw "it's done" but nothing happend and i continu to see my late payment... Today (the 12 october) after your buy breackdown, it's the same. Please help me... Sorry for my english i do my best.

:)

Tchernobayle, Oct 12, 2017
  2. xbox 360 migration problems

i have moved to Germany from America. i bought my xbox there and have never changed my xbox live Region (which is american). but my old credit Card expired a few days ago and i Need to add a new credit Card, but the xbox360 still thinks i live in america
    so i cant choose Germany as my billing address. but when i tried to Change the Region i cant because my old credit Card just expired

Masterthief131, Oct 12, 2017
  3. Amne31a
    Amne31a Guest
    account has been locked down.

Now the thing is, I do have a working credit card, but I cannot update my old one, or add this new one to update my membership..

Amne31a, Oct 12, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Oct 12, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

You'll need to contact support and speak to billing for assistance. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Amne31a Win User

account has been locked down.

Now the thing is, I do have a working credit card, but I cannot update my old one, or add this new one to update my membership..
  7. HassanB Win User

Xbox Live Gold Purchase Error

Does this also come with a "Cannot retrieve information from XBOX Live"? If that's so I believe this error you are encountering is due to having an expired credit card at one point on your account. You can try to remove the credit card (if for some reason
    that doesn't work) please contact XBOX Support for your region and speak with the Billing Department.

Have them first remove that credit card from the account (if it's expired) and then have them add a new credit card and try to add your subscription to your account.

Let us know if that worked =].
  8. UHx1xHuey Win User

editing payment option question???

No, That is not what i want to do, Or trying to do!

My 12month subscription was bought with my sisters credit card, But she just recently got a new credit card. So the credit card that my 12month subscription is under is no longer in use. So my question is, Should i edit my payment options and add the new
    credit card info for my 12month live subscription? Because right now my 12month sunscription is under her old credit card that is no longer in use.

But i also have auto renuall OFF, But is it okay it i just continue to use my 12 months with the old card info in my xbox? I dont buy anything with it, It's only for my 12months gold. So should i just let it expire than change the card into with the new
    card?
  9. stivo Win User

Can´t remove creditcard

I have the same problem.

Added a new credit card, wanted to remove the old one.

But the system wanted to make a payment on the old one, impossible to delete the old one.

I really have to say that this poor design at Microsoft...

on other site as soon as you add a new credit card, you can transfer the pending payments on it.

I just canceled my subscriptions, removed my new credit card. and that's it... enough time lost for buggy sites... !!!
Thema:

1. My old Credit Card expired i add the new one but is not working - Similar Threads - old Credit Card

2. Anyone remember the old Xbox One menu sfx?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone remember the old Xbox One menu sfx?: Video of the sfx I just found my old original Xbox One and turned it on when suddenly I found myself on the old menu. Before I connected the console to the internet to update it, I navigated...
  3. Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9): I need help recovering a lost account because I putted all my fallout 3 dlcs in that account and the dlc cd wont budge on my new account any help will do! submitted by /u/Ok-Sweet-6357 [link]...
  4. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  5. To remove an old credit card from the system and add a new Card.

in XBoX Accessibility
    To remove an old credit card from the system and add a new Card.: Xbox Support has a rating of -10 for their knowledge, professionalism, and help to customers. I have called Xbox support since the card was removed and a new card with new numbers, dates, and...
  6. Were I can trade in old xbox one s on the new series x on the upgrade in Ireland on credit...

in XboX Insiders
    Were I can trade in old xbox one s on the new series x on the upgrade in Ireland on credit...: Were I can trade in old Xbox one s on the new series x on the upgrade in Ireland on credit or cash? Yours sincerely Jevgeni submitted by /u/AppointmentGrand8780 [link] [comments]
  7. Credit request for unwanted movie purchased by sneaky one-year old child...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Credit request for unwanted movie purchased by sneaky one-year old child...: Hi, I have just been told to post on here by someone on the Support team. My one year old child-come-monkey got hold of the xbox controller whilst it was logged into my account. He pressed a load...
  8. Transfer debt former(old) card(map) to the new credit card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer debt former(old) card(map) to the new credit card: Hello, How I can transfer invoices not crossed(spent) on my former(old) card(map) on the piece of news(short story) recently registered(recorded) on the site 055f947f-fa90-417f-95ba-7a3a4159ab27
  9. I canceled my old (méxico) credit card and can not pay the suscrption

in XBoX on Consoles
    I canceled my old (méxico) credit card and can not pay the suscrption: Hi, i canceled my credit card from México. Now i live in Spain, and can not change the suscription, trasnfer my account to spain. I also did bougth a new suscription and i can not use it. Please...
  10. Removed a Credit Card and updated the Payment method a year ago and its trying to use old card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removed a Credit Card and updated the Payment method a year ago and its trying to use old card?: About a year ago I removed my Parents credit Card method of payment from my Xbox one. That card *No Longer Exists*. So I replaced replaced the PRIMARY payment method with my pay pal account, and...