My old charge and play kit won’t work on my new Xbox series X controller
Discus and support My old charge and play kit won’t work on my new Xbox series X controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My old charge and play kit won’t work on my new Xbox series X controller when I plug it in to the Xbox it goes in fine but when I try to plug it on top... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LeafySeven, Feb 4, 2021.
Thema:
My old charge and play kit won’t work on my new Xbox series X controller
Loading...
-
My old charge and play kit won’t work on my new Xbox series X controller - Similar Threads - old charge play
-
no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??
in XboX Insidersno mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an... -
My insider preview is tied to my old account
in XboX InsidersMy insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is... -
When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation
in XboX InsidersWhen you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation: I know this is a minor visual detail, but whenever I launch Xbox Remote Play (via browser), it still displays the original Series X|S boot-up screen. Shouldn't this be updated to the new green... -
Why does Xbox Series S still show the old `xbox.com/xboxone/NAT` link?
in XboX InsidersWhy does Xbox Series S still show the old `xbox.com/xboxone/NAT` link?: I noticed something on my Xbox Series S. Whenever my console has no internet connection or Xbox network services are unavailable, the network screen shows a support link that says:... -
I need help an old account of mine got hacked and I’m still being charged for the Xbox...
in XBoX on ConsolesI need help an old account of mine got hacked and I’m still being charged for the Xbox...: My old account is still charging my card after being hacked I’m looking to have the account closed 6aef87af-5576-41c0-8a4b-0262d53f8c27 -
How do I have Xbox remove a digital charge that my 6 year old son did?
in XBoX AccessibilityHow do I have Xbox remove a digital charge that my 6 year old son did?: How do I get Xbox to refund a digital purchase my son made? d6509abc-8e58-40c5-99ef-5f1423dc9136 -
Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account
in XBoX on WindowsXbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?... -
How can i recover old account info? I am being charged and don't even use that old account!...
in XBoX AccessibilityHow can i recover old account info? I am being charged and don't even use that old account!...: how do i recover an old account if i don't have info? I am still being charged every month and don't even use 2f03c363-473f-46fd-b85f-ed853c94ddc5 -
Why is Xbox charging full price for old Call of duty games?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy is Xbox charging full price for old Call of duty games?: My friends and I were interested in jumping back into CoD WW2 over the fall break when I noticed that the game is still being sold for upwards of $60 online. Naturally we decided not to buy since...