My old Achievements are showing up as new on the social page because of cloud.

Discus and support My old Achievements are showing up as new on the social page because of cloud. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I let someone play a game that only has a save file in the cloud. When he played it, all the achievements I earned suddenly decided they had only just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lizard Man888, Nov 5, 2016.

1. My old Achievements are showing up as new on the social page because of cloud.

I let someone play a game that only has a save file in the cloud. When he played it, all the achievements I earned suddenly decided they had only just been earned in the span of six seconds. So now they've taken over the little window beside my avatar on
    social and it's really annoying because they're all the same picture.

I tried talking to support, but they have no idea what the problem is. I tried redownloading the profile, I tried messing with the privacy settings, nothing worked. ****, I even tried doing the same thing with a different game just to have different pictures
    appear instead of having the same one repeating for nine solid little windows. Nothing.

Does anyone know how to restore the original achievements I earned and make these ones go back to the ether? My score is unchanged and I have all the achievements, it's just the console thinks Marvel Ultimate Alliance's achievements are the most recently
    earned and they're not. Please help.

:)

Lizard Man888, Nov 5, 2016
  2. Achievement Issues

Having Issues with Achievements showing up on My Achievement Game List, Whole Games are Missing? Why? This seemed to happen when you went to the New Web Page for Xbox One? Please Help.

LiveWellDieHard, Nov 5, 2016
  3. Lawrencce
    Lawrencce Guest
    My gamerscore has been reduced.

Yesterday, I noticed my gamerscore had suddenly been reduced. I seem to have lost over 3000G. My achievements still add up to the correct amount and I am still able to add to my gamerscore by getting new achievements but my total is still missing over 3000G.

EDIT: It seems some games on my achievements page are also showing lower gamerscore. For example, Defense Grid 2 is showing up as 95G, but if you actually go in and look at the achievements, I have 210G.

Lawrencce, Nov 5, 2016
  4. Moggi65 Win User

Gamerscore Leaderboard not updating and achievements unlocked won't show on my public profile

Mine hasn't updated since the 9th. But on the social page in my profile, it shows the achievement I got yesterday. How does that happen? Btw Xbox live status says everything is up and running, when clearly its not😯!!!
  5. CHAOSDEMONXIII Win User

GAMERSCORE/ACHIEVEMENTS ON MY SOCIAL PAGE HAVE RESET BUT MY TOTAL GAMERSCORE IS CORRECT

Thanks for getting back to me, problems all sorted now thanks.

EvilRev suggested a way to fix it...

For some reasosn when u load up a totally new unplayed game via the disc drive (in my case mini ninjas) the new 1000points somehow corrected the problem i had on my social page.

Now my achievement total and social page match once again

(no idea why this works but it did)
  6. choppyseize Win User

Achievement not unlocking

Achievements can be delayed because of "cloud sync" issues. They may show up after awhile. I know a guy that received 3 achievements 7 weeks later.
  7. BLAST KINETIC Win User

Custom gamerpic uploaded but not updating

Thanks, but no dice. I signed out of everything and I'm still seeing the old image. The only place it consistently shows me the new picture is on my Microsoft account page. Even my Xbox Live profile page shows the old image, despite being signed into the
    same account as on the Microsoft account page. I'm about to give up on this...
  8. HyruleBalverine Win User

Unlocked WP achievements (Angry Birds Star Wars II) not showing on Xbox Live profile

Some older games on the Windows Phones, older versions of Windows like 7 and 8 I believe, and certain if not all apps had their achievements hidden in their entirety some time ago. If you could very specifically find the game through searching menus
    on things like the LFG page or in your own social and achievements pages its possible you'll be able to find those lists. Just because the lists are hidden doesn't mean the Gamerscore isn't on your account, I've had this issue with some older versions of the
    Microsoft Casual games. Try using the 3rd party app/website TrueAchievements. It will help make sure all your achievement info stays tracked on a day to day basis.
    I know it isn't applying to my account because I've looked at my Xbox Live profile, which doesn't show the achievement as being unlocked, and I've had True Achievements scan my profile (the achievement is still showing as unearned there).

UPDATE: Ok, I have no idea what happened, but even though I'd scanned and it didn't show up on TA, now 3 hours later it's showing up. Not sure what happened, but maybe unlocking some other WP game achievements pushed the Angry Birds Star Wars II achievements
    thru.
Thema:

My old Achievements are showing up as new on the social page because of cloud.

1. My old Achievements are showing up as new on the social page because of cloud. - Similar Threads - old Achievements are

2. Hi i have an Xbox series X only 6 months old, i have direct fibre broad band, im hanging in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi i have an Xbox series X only 6 months old, i have direct fibre broad band, im hanging in...: NOTICE Unable to connect to a data center, please check your internet connection and try again. 42a3889f-e2e6-42f4-b5fd-896c6ecbf9df
  3. Anyone remember the old Xbox One menu sfx?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone remember the old Xbox One menu sfx?: Video of the sfx I just found my old original Xbox One and turned it on when suddenly I found myself on the old menu. Before I connected the console to the internet to update it, I navigated...
  4. Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9): I need help recovering a lost account because I putted all my fallout 3 dlcs in that account and the dlc cd wont budge on my new account any help will do! submitted by /u/Ok-Sweet-6357 [link]...
  5. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  6. How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...: My boys are trying to play 2 player on Paw Patrol World on Game Pass. I got a new controller so that they could do this but cant figure out how to get the second co troller off of player one...
  7. Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?: My account is 15 years old but I can't link it to discord. Is there anything I can do to fix it? c55fafd9-5790-4024-bb1f-7fdfa4f47d54
  8. Troubleshooting updating my old xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Troubleshooting updating my old xbox 360: Hello all ! I've recently dug up my old 360 and when i launch it i get this update error code for which no solution found online works : 351F-4099-2800-0F00-C000-0034 I've tried downloading on a...
  9. How do I get my account back that had my old Modern Warfare 2 and Halo 3 achievements?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my account back that had my old Modern Warfare 2 and Halo 3 achievements?: I haven't played/had Xbox Live in yearsss, but when I did it was on the 360 console. Now that I have a PC and there's a resurgence in the game, I'd like to download the PC version and have my old...
  10. Is there a way I can transfer my gamer score/achievements from my old hardrive Xbox 360...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way I can transfer my gamer score/achievements from my old hardrive Xbox 360...: I recently turned on my old Xbox 360 after 6 years and found out that I had a bunch of achievements from games I used to have, I would like to know if there is a way I can merge/ bring my gamer...