My Nintendo switch on minecraft says "you cannot join cross platform games without both a...

Discus and support My Nintendo switch on minecraft says "you cannot join cross platform games without both a... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My Nintendo switch on minecraft says "you cannot join cross platform games without both a Microsoft Account and a Nintendo Account. Sign in with both... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Please help me pls, Jun 3, 2023.

1. My Nintendo switch on minecraft says "you cannot join cross platform games without both a...

My Nintendo switch on minecraft says "you cannot join cross platform games without both a Microsoft Account and a Nintendo Account. Sign in with both accounts to join servers

:)

Please help me pls, Jun 3, 2023
  2. PvpNoGood Win User

I can't join minecraft servers on nintendo switch

Whenever i try and play on servers it says i cannot join cross-platform games without both a Microsoft and Nintendo switch account. However i am already signed into both accounts. How do i fix this problem?
    I have the same problem and cant fix it i am wondering do you need nintendo online to play servers
  3. Francia J. Win User

My Nintendo switch on minecraft says "you cannot join cross platform games without both a Microsoft Account and a Nintendo Account. Sign in with both accounts to join servers

No worries, happy to help! Were you able to see it on your end?

Also, make sure that you have an active Nintendo Switch Online subscription.
  4. Francia J. Win User

It should be available inside your game settings or multiplayer tabs. I apologize as I play the game on Xbox and PC.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Kindly sign out on your Microsoft account and then sign back in. After that go to "Friends" tab then locate "Find cross-platform friends", click on that, lastly, restart your Nintendo switch then check if there will now be an improvement.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Thema:

My Nintendo switch on minecraft says "you cannot join cross platform games without both a...

1. My Nintendo switch on minecraft says "you cannot join cross platform games without both a... - Similar Threads - Nintendo switch minecraft

2. Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console: I just never had this problem until weeks ago and it still is happening today. I just can't download Minecraft because "there is an error on the download or there is corrupted data". I tried...
  3. Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message: Minecraft dungeons, i cannot host any cross play sessions from my nintendo switch. Nor can i join other dessions from xbox or ps4 from my switch. NAT is fine, microsoft settings, xbox settings,...
  4. How to have a mincrasoft and Nintendo switch account in Minecraft for switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to have a mincrasoft and Nintendo switch account in Minecraft for switch: "Can't join cross-platform Minecraft server on Switch. It asks for both Microsoft and Nintendo accounts. Need help signing in with both accounts ." e149d864-e755-432f-9c38-a432440daaf9
  5. Hello Is it possible for me to link my Nintendo switch Minecraft account to my Xbox account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Is it possible for me to link my Nintendo switch Minecraft account to my Xbox account...: I got a new Xbox and got a Xbox account set up but it won’t let me create/add a Minecraft account that I already have it just makes a new one for me but that is not what I want can you help...
  6. Minecraft on Nintendo switch issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on Nintendo switch issues: Hi, Can anyone tell me how to change multiplayer online security settings for Minecraft on Nintendo switch? I can't seem to find it on parental account on Microsoft....
  7. Minecraft Deleting Worlds & Not Saving World Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Deleting Worlds & Not Saving World Nintendo Switch: I've been playing Minecraft on Nintendo Switch for some now and briefly had an issue where my microsoft account wouldn't connect and i couldn't join realms, but it fixed itself and I've been...
  8. Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition: I know that the game got delisted somewhere in/after 2018, but I was wondering if the game was still obtainable in some way like a digital code or something like that. I'll list some links below...
  9. I bought minecraft on the nintendo switch. Could I refund the nintendo switch one to get it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought minecraft on the nintendo switch. Could I refund the nintendo switch one to get it...: I've looked but i couldnt find an answer 53b92dab-4a84-474c-81e0-a1f24526d342
  10. I don't know to link my nintendo switch minecraft dungeons to my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know to link my nintendo switch minecraft dungeons to my microsoft account: every time it just says to go microsoft.com/link with a code but the site doesn't come up e57ff827-b4e9-4068-93b6-62f1bbddb685