My nexigo n60 is plugged into my xbox but it says that there is no camera plugged in I...

Discus and support My nexigo n60 is plugged into my xbox but it says that there is no camera plugged in I... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please get back as soon as possible let me know if it is compatible 23634d89-6125-4ee4-93ef-7f9bc8b0c902 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tristan Gaft, Apr 2, 2024.

1. Tristan Gaft
    Tristan Gaft Guest

My nexigo n60 is plugged into my xbox but it says that there is no camera plugged in I...

Please get back as soon as possible let me know if it is compatible

:)

Tristan Gaft, Apr 2, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

My nexigo n60 is plugged into my xbox but it says that there is no camera plugged in I already tried plugging it into different ports and my xbox in devices doesn't have a webcam option

Hi Tristan my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Havey ou tried to contact the Camera manufacturer?

On their webiste, they don't mention Xbox Support:

https://www.nexigo.com/products/n60-1080p-webcam

You can try to reset your console, to make sure it's not a setting.

Before you continue, make sure you've got the account sign-in information. You'll need it to log back into your console after the reset.

You can follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Select Reset and keep my games & apps.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

Let me know if it works!
  3. T B1343 Win User

Webcam not connecting

I have the same issue. My camera was working last night on stream through twitch, but today it says “camera not plugged in” I have tried all 3 usb ports on my Xbox one.
  4. Niko1664 Win User

Kinect Revival

For me Kinect is great....for Skype, the best camera i've ever seen but that's all. I still have it but not plugged on my Xbox One X. In the drawer below.
  5. danmonkey Win User

Xbox One is unusable for Canadians

sky hd will not be improved by plugging cables through the xbox, they want you to plug it in your cable box so the xbox controls everything as thats what microsoft want, total control.

i have a box for my tv, i have a music system for my music and i wanted a GAMES console for my games, sadly all i got was a big box with a camera.
  6. illegalimpasta Win User

Xbox One Twitch Stream Lagging

Correct there are no issues if the camera is plugged in but not streaming.
Thema:

1. My nexigo n60 is plugged into my xbox but it says that there is no camera plugged in I... - Similar Threads - nexigo n60 plugged

2. I have had my Xbox one s plugged in for about two weeks and I just plugged it back in and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have had my Xbox one s plugged in for about two weeks and I just plugged it back in and...: I have had my Xbox one s plugged in for about two weeks and I just plugged it back in and it won’t turn on. There’s no sound or anything. Somehow it’s seems dead what do I do?...
  3. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  4. Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger: My new series 2 elite controller came with a charger and when I'm playing I like to plug it in so I can charge my controller but it disconnects then reconnects for a second. I don't know if this...
  5. Xbox believes my headset is permanently plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox believes my headset is permanently plugged in: So my Xbox randomly started displaying my headset as being permanently plugged in, before and after this issue I've been using the same controller and the same headset so I don't believe this is...
  6. Xbox Elite 2 controller disconnects from the xbox and wont work unless plugged in

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite 2 controller disconnects from the xbox and wont work unless plugged in: I have an Xbox Elite 2 controller. Just started having issues with it. The controller disconnects from the xbox and wont work unless plugged in. Xbox light on it works and everything. No updates...
  7. Is there a separate plug for a xbox one S console to plug and use in a 12v electric socket?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a separate plug for a xbox one S console to plug and use in a 12v electric socket?: Wanting to use xbox one S in caravan, What options to use? is there a different plug ? or can it work with same plug. 1eed5ea8-b5df-4821-bc92-268fb7804246
  8. Controller not working while plugged in and on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller not working while plugged in and on: So this morning I noticed my controller wouldn’t respond at all while it was plugged in so I unplugged it and did it again and it was fine. then I was playing fc24 and I noticed the same problem...
  9. Recently when I’m playing on my Xbox, the cables I have plugged in for my controller and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recently when I’m playing on my Xbox, the cables I have plugged in for my controller and...: So ever since Tuesday as of writing this I have had random disconnects from my headset and Xbox controller at the same time. I’ve unplugged my Xbox and re plugged it in, changed where the headset...
  10. My xbox on s controller randomly beeped and shut down and when i plug it into a cable it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox on s controller randomly beeped and shut down and when i plug it into a cable it...: I have an xbox one s and the batteries work i even tried to put new batteries which still didn't work. When i take the batteries out and plug the cable in it still makes that long beeping sound....