My new Xbox series x was false banned

Discus and support My new Xbox series x was false banned in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** My new series x I jus bought I woke up one day played Fortnite and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jr rivers, Jan 25, 2025.

  1. jr rivers
    jr rivers Guest

    My new Xbox series x was false banned


    My email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

    My new series x I jus bought I woke up one day played Fortnite and I got a permanent ban I had my acc 7 yrs they reported me for sexual harassment and lew and pornagraphic content but I never did any of that so why is my new Xbox I bought banned and my acc I had for 7 yrs

    :)
     
    jr rivers, Jan 25, 2025
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    My new Xbox series x was false banned

    i'm sorry but console bans are permanent and irreversible. The criteria that enforcement uses for a permanent console ban is extremely high

    Most out of the blue console bans come from one of two sources. Either you, or someone you're illicitly game sharing with had their account hacked or commits the offense legitimately. typically all systems in a home console family are banned. you are responsible for obeying the terms of service, which include securing your account and/or not sharing games outside of your physical household

    The evidence against you will appear on your account typically within 48 hours,
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

    My new Xbox series x was false banned

    Hi Jr, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    I am sorry to hear that.

    In this situation, the best course of action is to visit your Enforcement page.

    Please, sign-in here: https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history

    Choose an enforcement action to review more info about the cause and effect of the enforcement in the pop-up window.

    If the enforcement action qualifies for case review, you can select Submit an appeal to receive more info from Xbox Safety.

    After you’ve completed the form, select Submit.

    Good luck! I hope this helps.

    Source:

    https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/how-to-submit-a-case-review
  4. Ix Kazz xI Win User

    Why did I get Console Banned?

    It says I’m Console Banned on my Series X, and I haven’t touched my Xbox in a week.
  5. Gamer4321 Win User

    Series S bad HDR on a 4K TV

    You sir are wrong. I have a 4K HDR tv and the xbox one X looks superior to the xbox series S. Even the textures load faster on xbox one X. Series S shouldn't even be considered next gen in my opinion. Xbox Series S gives off the worse picture I ever seen. Xbox series S only has 4 terraflops. My xbox one X has 6 terraflops. So you should consider the false information you are spreading. We trying to get some real answers here
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

    My gta v won't let me online or install

    All other games are fine, right?

    There's some games that can ban your account only for the specific game. It can be a glitch too. Some users got "false" bans from GTA V. Check this out:
    https://www.ginx.tv/en/gta/false-gta-online-ban...

    You can submit a ticket to Rockstar Games to see if you're really banned or not:
    https://support.rockstargames.com/categories/20...

    Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Thema:

My new Xbox series x was false banned

Loading...
  1. My new Xbox series x was false banned - Similar Threads - series was false

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  6. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  7. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  8. Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?: Why was the series s advertised with 512GB when in reality 112 of the 512 is used for god knows what and you don’t get a choice in that. But when you turn on the console and go into storage that’s...
  9. more false advertisement on xbox series x and warhammer 40k darktide

    in XBoX on Consoles
    more false advertisement on xbox series x and warhammer 40k darktide: on the warhammer 40k darktide page https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/warhammer-40000-darktide this game advertises 4k 60fps performance but digital foundry states otherwise In quality mode at 30...
  10. xbox series x advertises as a 4k 120hz console but barely any games can run that "false...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox series x advertises as a 4k 120hz console but barely any games can run that "false...: very sad to see that we are being lied to about the performance of the so called next gen consoles microsoft needs to do a better job with game developers to make sure a game is a solid 120fps and...