My new Xbox Series X quits me out of my game at random points and I have no idea why.

Discus and support My new Xbox Series X quits me out of my game at random points and I have no idea why. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just got the Series X yesterday and it just has been randomly crashing whilst I am playing Rainbow Six Siege. I thought it might've been a dust... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jamison Hatfield, Jun 4, 2023.

  1. My new Xbox Series X quits me out of my game at random points and I have no idea why.


    I just got the Series X yesterday and it just has been randomly crashing whilst I am playing Rainbow Six Siege.

    I thought it might've been a dust problem, so I dusted my room and put a dust cover over the ventilation ports yet it still crashes.

    :)
     
    Jamison Hatfield, Jun 4, 2023
    #1
  2. Jamison Hatfield Win User

    My new Xbox Series X quits me out of my game at random points and I have no idea why.

    I just tried the full power cycle, yet to no avail my game still ends up kicking me back to the home screen.
  3. DeniqL Win User

    My new Xbox Series X quits me out of my game at random points and I have no idea why.

    Ok, have you performed a full power cycle?

    If you did not let´s first try with that

    Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button  on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

    Once the lights on the front of the console, unplug the power cable from the rear of the console.

    Wait at least 30 seconds.

    Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button  on the console or the Xbox button  on your controller.
  4. Jamison Hatfield Win User

    My new Xbox Series X quits me out of my game at random points and I have no idea why.

    It is only Rainbow Six Siege that seems to have this problem, and it only boots me out to the home screen.
  5. DeniqL Win User

    My new Xbox Series X quits me out of my game at random points and I have no idea why.

  6. Jamison Hatfield Win User

    My new Xbox Series X quits me out of my game at random points and I have no idea why.

    Yup, it's just the same result though.
Thema:

My new Xbox Series X quits me out of my game at random points and I have no idea why.

Loading...
  1. My new Xbox Series X quits me out of my game at random points and I have no idea why. - Similar Threads - Series quits game

  2. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  3. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  4. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  5. Why Fortnite still crashes/quits unexpectedly on Xbox Series S

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Fortnite still crashes/quits unexpectedly on Xbox Series S: how to fix this issue?anyone e08d6796-2c4e-4270-958e-657ab171d779
  6. Ejecting Disc without Quitting Games on Xbox Series X

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ejecting Disc without Quitting Games on Xbox Series X: Hello everyone I'm wondering what would happen if I ejected a Xbox Game Disc on the Xbox Series X without Pressing Start and Pressing A on Quit? Would this damage the Console...
  7. Can my Xbox series x get damaged if I forget to close out/quit the Spotify app while it’s...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my Xbox series x get damaged if I forget to close out/quit the Spotify app while it’s...: Can my Xbox series x get damaged if I forget to close out/quit the Spotify app while it’s still playing music harm my Xbox series x? abada44f-6720-471c-b5b0-07ae71c10b9a
  8. Microphone Too Quite On WINDOWS 11 when connecting through 3.5mm jack on Xbox Series X...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone Too Quite On WINDOWS 11 when connecting through 3.5mm jack on Xbox Series X...: The microphone is too Quite when connecting through 3.5mm jack on Xbox Series X controller on WINDOWS 11 . I tried both Wired and with wireless adapter. The others can barley hear me. I tried...
  9. Elite Controller Series 2 paddles quit working.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 paddles quit working.: My Xbox Series X has been dormant since January 2023. recently turned on (9-17-23) and Xbox had to run updates. did that,,. everything worked fine prior to this. Now starting to play my games the...
  10. Why does my Xbox Series X Automatically Shut Down when I quit a game?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox Series X Automatically Shut Down when I quit a game?: I recently bought dead island 2 for xbox series x. When the game is being played everything works fine there's no issues. But as soon as I go on the Home screen and select quit game within a few...