My new Xbox Series X quits me out of my game at random points and I have no idea why.

Discus and support My new Xbox Series X quits me out of my game at random points and I have no idea why. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just got the Series X yesterday and it just has been randomly crashing whilst I am playing Rainbow Six Siege. I thought it might've been a dust... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jamison Hatfield, Jun 4, 2023.

1. My new Xbox Series X quits me out of my game at random points and I have no idea why.

I just got the Series X yesterday and it just has been randomly crashing whilst I am playing Rainbow Six Siege.

I thought it might've been a dust problem, so I dusted my room and put a dust cover over the ventilation ports yet it still crashes.

:)

Jamison Hatfield, Jun 4, 2023
  2. Jamison Hatfield Win User

My new Xbox Series X quits me out of my game at random points and I have no idea why.

I just tried the full power cycle, yet to no avail my game still ends up kicking me back to the home screen.
  3. DeniqL Win User

Ok, have you performed a full power cycle?

If you did not let´s first try with that

Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button  on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

Once the lights on the front of the console, unplug the power cable from the rear of the console.

Wait at least 30 seconds.

Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button  on the console or the Xbox button  on your controller.
  4. Jamison Hatfield Win User

It is only Rainbow Six Siege that seems to have this problem, and it only boots me out to the home screen.
  5. DeniqL Win User

6. Jamison Hatfield Win User

Yup, it's just the same result though.
Thema:

1. My new Xbox Series X quits me out of my game at random points and I have no idea why. - Similar Threads - Series quits game

2. Xbox series x. No sound at all through TV speakers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x. No sound at all through TV speakers: I just bought the x series 5 days ago and from the beginning I have never had any sound through the TV. Tried multiple times to change hdmi, restart the TV and Xbox. Nothing. On the audio...
  3. XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error: Hello! I recently got an Xbox Series S and have been attempting to play Fallout: New Vegas on it via backwards compatibility, however an issue has been coming up preventing me from this. I have...
  4. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...
  5. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  6. Why is my xbox seris x doing this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox seris x doing this: I was just playing a a game and i decided that i would play a disc game so i insert it and then it doesn't work so i tried a different disc then it didn't work so i restarted it and then it works...
  7. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd
  8. Microphone Too Quite On WINDOWS 11 when connecting through 3.5mm jack on Xbox Series X...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone Too Quite On WINDOWS 11 when connecting through 3.5mm jack on Xbox Series X...: The microphone is too Quite when connecting through 3.5mm jack on Xbox Series X controller on WINDOWS 11 . I tried both Wired and with wireless adapter. The others can barley hear me. I tried...
  9. Elite Controller Series 2 paddles quit working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 paddles quit working.: My Xbox Series X has been dormant since January 2023. recently turned on (9-17-23) and Xbox had to run updates. did that,,. everything worked fine prior to this. Now starting to play my games the...
  10. Why does my Xbox Series X Automatically Shut Down when I quit a game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox Series X Automatically Shut Down when I quit a game?: I recently bought dead island 2 for xbox series x. When the game is being played everything works fine there's no issues. But as soon as I go on the Home screen and select quit game within a few...