My new xbox s freezes and I get a colored screen and boots me home every time and my nat...

Discus and support My new xbox s freezes and I get a colored screen and boots me home every time and my nat... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My xbox s keeps freezing and I get a colored screen and boots me home with every multi player game and my nat keeps switching to strict after I change... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Travis Mountford, Dec 16, 2022.

1. My new xbox s freezes and I get a colored screen and boots me home every time and my nat...

My xbox s keeps freezing and I get a colored screen and boots me home with every multi player game and my nat keeps switching to strict after I change it

:)

Travis Mountford, Dec 16, 2022
  2. uvbeenWARNED Win User

brand new games freezing

For 3 months my xbox didn't freeze and now it freezes on my new games every time I turn them on! Sometimes the audio is playing and it freezes and other times it freezes on the same loading screen of a new game. Please help.
  3. Francia J. Win User

My new xbox s freezes and I get a colored screen and boots me home every time and my nat keeps going to strict haven't been able to play any multi player games

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  4. qGSWp Mr T Bear Win User

Preparing Console

im also having this problem today my xbox one s has been getting stuck on the green screen of death and when it boots up the dash freezes all the time and my games have been crashing a lot so i have decided to factory reset it and now im stuck on 50% preparing
    console screen hour and a half i have been stuck on this screen
  5. Kid Synergy Win User

ORI AND THE BLIND FOREST CRASH AT START UP - XBOX ONE ELITE

Having same issue.. brand new XBO in July, all other games work fine so it's not a faulty unit. If you can get it to load to the continue screen just leave it sit there for about a minute before trying to continue. So far it has worked for me every time,
    but if I don't wait it freezes and returns to home screen.

While on the subject of inferior MS related products, my x button is completely worn out has no "spring" back, it's just 3 months old. New controller seems so flimsy compared to the 360's.
  6. PeakyOfficial Win User

profiles and games gone

My live profile has gone as well, every time i try and recover it the screen freezes, getting really annoyed now so might go and buy a new xbox, transfer my saves over and hope i can recover my xbox live profile on the new system.
Thema:

My new xbox s freezes and I get a colored screen and boots me home every time and my nat...

1. My new xbox s freezes and I get a colored screen and boots me home every time and my nat... - Similar Threads - freezes colored screen

2. Console keeps freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console keeps freezing: My son received an Xbox Series X for Christmas from his dad. Everything was going fine until a few weeks ago when his games started freezing. It is now all games, and the console will just freeze...
  3. How do I fix my Xbox 1 so I can actually press something without freezing?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my Xbox 1 so I can actually press something without freezing?: When I turn on my Xbox 1, either it takes an hour to load my games and apps to be visible on screen and if I click anything it sends me to a blank screen and freezes, or it just stays blank. When...
  4. I am using cloud gaming and my controller randomly started freezing up and not working for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am using cloud gaming and my controller randomly started freezing up and not working for...: I ran a stick drift test and it has none so it is something to do with cloud gaming. Anyone have any clue on what's going on and how to fix it? d13755ae-ae21-4815-9147-b9d6e76b5e39
  5. Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...: My Xbox will sometimes continuously load on the start up screen for 10-20 minutes maybe more or just won’t load at all. After resetting it multiple times and unplugging it will still sometimes do...
  6. freeze games in xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    freeze games in xbox series s: Hello i play with xbox series s from one month ago games freeze for 3 second some times in all games (even single player games ) this don't happen in dashboard I did everything, even factory...
  7. Xbox Remote Play Freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Remote Play Freezing: Hi, I have a Series X and I’m getting an issue where remote play runs fine initially but after a while randomly freezes. I can tell from controller inputs/sounds that only the video stream has...
  8. Can't watch Xbox store game trailers for more than one minute without freezing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't watch Xbox store game trailers for more than one minute without freezing.: Last thread was locked and I couldn't reply. Issue had Not been fixed. Please fix the streaming of trailers so they don't freeze at 1min mark. Other game consoles I have no issues. Multiple people...
  9. My computer is crashing very frequently, spontaneous restarts, (freezing before) blue...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My computer is crashing very frequently, spontaneous restarts, (freezing before) blue...: Problem: My computer is crashing very frequently, spontaneous restarts, (freezing before) blue screen with and the screen turning different staticky colours (and so no specific error codes). I...
  10. Certain games freeze the screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Certain games freeze the screen: I've found a problem recently where certain games, which worked perfectly fine for months beforehand, have suddenly started freezing the entire screen while tabbed onto them, everything still runs...