My new thrust master joystick won’t connect to my Xbox one S

Discus and support My new thrust master joystick won’t connect to my Xbox one S in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just recently bought a new thrust master joystick and it won’t connect to my Xbox one S. I have been trying to play Microsoft Flight Sim with it. The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Greenlion1010, Mar 13, 2023.

1. My new thrust master joystick won’t connect to my Xbox one S

I just recently bought a new thrust master joystick and it won’t connect to my Xbox one S. I have been trying to play Microsoft Flight Sim with it. The joystick lets me use the buttons and everything but when I go to accessories it doesn’t show up. Also whenever I load up msfs it wont work with the game at all.

:)

Greenlion1010, Mar 13, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Greenlion1010!

Please make sure that your console has the latest updates.

Let's try to simply power cycle your console. Press and hold Xbox's power button for 10 sec. Unplug the power supply for 30 sec. Plug it back in and turn it on again. Try to connect and check if the joystick works.

You may also refer from the thread below for the additional troubleshooting steps and guide on how to update as well your joystick's firmware from the manufacturer's support website.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Only the standard control pad will connect with cloud gaming at this time. There is no timetable for that changing, and it will be announced via the usual news channels I’d and when it happens
  4. oscar mcintyre Win User

I just bought the thrustmaster hotas one and I am trying to use it in Microsoft flight simulator. I have ensured that it is set to the Xbox setting. It works fine in the Xbox menu

I’m on Xbox 1 S and that would be the problem the , that I’m using it on the cloud. However it won’t allow me to download the game on my Xbox 1 S so does that mean that the only way I can use my joystick on Microsoft flight simulator is if I buy a newer model Xbox?
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust. Does it needs to have an X on the box so I know that is compatible with Xbox or is is anyway? Thanks

6. Jalen New Win User

If I do the console reset option that doesn’t remove games and apps on the Xbox series s, does it still remove all accounts as well?

Thankyou for the response, I have other things connected to my WiFi and are having no issues with them so my WiFi is on and working, I even pulled out my Xbox one and it’s having the same issues, I’ve reset my Xbox series s, and It won’t even let me finish the setup stages because it just simply won’t connect.
Thema:

1. My new thrust master joystick won’t connect to my Xbox one S - Similar Threads - thrust master joystick

2. Error 404 when trying to download Halo: The Master Chief Collection from the store

in XboX Insiders
    Error 404 when trying to download Halo: The Master Chief Collection from the store: It states it's available on game pass but it won't work, any thoughts / suggestions? New here so be nice please!!! submitted by /u/Woodburygooner [link] [comments]
  3. Play flight simulator using joystick and thrust block

in XBoX Accessibility
    Play flight simulator using joystick and thrust block: Dear all, it is possible, to connect flight - specific hardware, e.g. a thrustmaster joystick and a thrustmaster thrust block, to the xbox for playing flight simulator? Thanks, Oli...
  4. halo master chief collection pc lan with xbox one or xbox seire x

in XBoX on Consoles
    halo master chief collection pc lan with xbox one or xbox seire x: Does anyone know if you can lan with halo master cheif collection on xbox one or xbox seires swith the halo master cheif collection on pc? Would there be limits on campaign or multiplayer?...
  5. Why is my Master chief collection crashing or kicking me to title screen on series x all of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Master chief collection crashing or kicking me to title screen on series x all of...: Played hours of master chief collection. Now if I try and play it, it either crashes or kicks me to the title screen no matter what I do. I've deleted the game. I've deleted my profile. I've power...
  6. Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust....: Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust. Does it needs to have an X on the box so I know that is compatible with Xbox or is is anyway? Thanks...
  7. hotas thrust master not working on Xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hotas thrust master not working on Xbox series x: Hey guys I have a Hotas thrust master joy stick and I connected it to my Xbox series x and when I enter Microsoft flight simulator and go to the settings it shows that the joy stick is available...
  8. My thrust master is being weird, anyone know how to fix it?

in XboX Insiders
    My thrust master is being weird, anyone know how to fix it?: When I play any series x/s games on my Xbox one with my thrust master tmx pro plugged in it goes suuuper buggy and is a pain because FH5 is my favorite game to play with the wheel and it’s...
  9. Microsoft Flight Sim Reverse Thrust

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Sim Reverse Thrust: Hi this is I was wondering why reverse thrust does not work on Logitech G Throttle Quadrant. It worked on update 6 but not on 7 f2db594b-ca84-4c8d-870a-a0eab2c5ff64
  10. Flight Simulator 2020 "How to setup reverse thrust on throttle quadrant?"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020 "How to setup reverse thrust on throttle quadrant?": Does anyone know how to assign the reverse thrust on a throttle quadrant for MFS2020? I was able to assign everything thing else but can't find the option to assign the reverse thrust. Im using...