My new Ryzen 9 5900xt really gets very hot.

Discus and support My new Ryzen 9 5900xt really gets very hot. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My new Ryzen 9 5900xt really gets very hot. I'm having a hard time getting the temps down. Please advise me the best liquid cooler for my Corsair 4000D... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GusDavis, Feb 28, 2023.

1. GusDavis
    GusDavis Guest

My new Ryzen 9 5900xt really gets very hot. I'm having a hard time getting the temps down. Please advise me the best liquid cooler for my Corsair 4000D Airflow case

:)

GusDavis, Feb 28, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

If you want slightly cooler you should've went with Intel as they are better known for heat management vs performance

Amd is just good with price vs performance

Though the Intel i9 outperforms any of the highest ryzens and beats its price vs performance
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

This chip runs hot by its nature. What is your current cooler ans do you have case fans properly installed?

personally I always recommend a noctua ng-d15. They provide new mounting kits when you upgrade free ans the only moving parts are the easily replaceable fans
  4. ThisParty©FitsHisFa Win User

Enough space for Xbox One?

Gets very hot but I've never seen that overheating message. Have my One inside a closed cupboard and it's been fine there for 9 months now.
  5. Darth Majin Win User

Xbox 360 slim overheating natural?

The 360 slims get really hot if you game on them for long periods, my play sessions are 6-10 hours each and mine gets really hot (star wars version) however i also own a 250gb black 360 as well and that doesn't get very hot, but it is newer than my main
    one.
  6. mgzin66 Win User

MY XBOX 360 GETS/HOT/VERY HOT!

or if you have a compressor blow it out with that too. I use both.
Thema:

1. My new Ryzen 9 5900xt really gets very hot. - Similar Threads - Ryzen 5900xt really

2. How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...: My xbox has been having connection issues for a while now and I have tried a lot of stuff to fix it and it isn't wifi cause my connection for upload speed and everything else is really good but...
  3. Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle

in XboX Insiders
    Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle: I'm pretty sure what the game pack (Bio Inc. Redemption + Crossroads Inn) isn't meant to be 2.099,99€. Is it bug for anybody else? submitted by /u/JamesWhiteWolf20 [link] [comments]
  4. I have victus 15" AMD RYZEN 5.56 Laptop that I bought 2 months ago and the latest update...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have victus 15" AMD RYZEN 5.56 Laptop that I bought 2 months ago and the latest update...: J have uninstalled all updates and reset the network setting several times. But none of use.. Can uou please help me. I'm a student and I have to submit an assignment today....
  5. recently got a new pc and it includes 3060 Nvidia ventus 3x 12GB amd Ryzen 7 3700x my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    recently got a new pc and it includes 3060 Nvidia ventus 3x 12GB amd Ryzen 7 3700x my...: Hello, I recently bought new parts to built a PC and this was my first time trying this. My PC includes a AMD Ryzen 7 3700× 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor, ASRock B550M Pro4 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard,...
  6. i need help with bluetooth on amd ryzen 5 5600 procceser i cant find amd bluetooth drivers...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need help with bluetooth on amd ryzen 5 5600 procceser i cant find amd bluetooth drivers...: D Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600G with Radeon Graphics 3.90 GHz Installed RAM 16,0 GB (15,4 GB usable) System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch...
  7. AMD Ryzen promotion code for XBOX game pass for PC not working

in XBoX on Windows
    AMD Ryzen promotion code for XBOX game pass for PC not working: Hello, Recently bought and installed a Ryzen 7 3700x, that also came with a free 3 months of XBOX game pass for PC. I've gone through the entire process to redeem the code, and even received the...
  8. Deadline for activating Xbox Game Pass for PC code from Ryzen CPU

in XBoX on Windows
    Deadline for activating Xbox Game Pass for PC code from Ryzen CPU: Hi. How long do I have to activate Xbox Game Pass for PC on redeem.microsoft.com? I got 3 months of it (+1 month if I activate recurring payments) when I bought Ryzen CPU and I activated the code...
  9. Which is best for gaming? AMD Ryzen 5 or AMD Ryzen 7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which is best for gaming? AMD Ryzen 5 or AMD Ryzen 7: I'm looking for a gaming desktop pc so I'm just wondering if I were to add Ryzen which would be best to add in? Thx :) Please note the category is meant to be PC gaming (which isn't listed)!...
  10. Looks like the Xbox Scorpio will be using AMD RYZEN Tech.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looks like the Xbox Scorpio will be using AMD RYZEN Tech.: This console is really shaping up as advertised. "The most powerful console ever." Counting down the days until E3 for more details on this monster. More on Ryzen [img]...