My new hyperkin x91 controller doesn't work on my phone
Discus and support My new hyperkin x91 controller doesn't work on my phone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My new Hyperkin x91 doesn't work with my phone I connect my new wired controller to my phone and it uses the triggers as input for looking up and down... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CaptainRexDbest, May 6, 2023.
Thema:
My new hyperkin x91 controller doesn't work on my phone
Loading...
-
My new hyperkin x91 controller doesn't work on my phone - Similar Threads - hyperkin x91 controller
-
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar
in XboX InsidersController inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to... -
Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA
in XboX InsidersMomentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects... -
Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Need Help Connecting Hyperkin XBOX Duke Controller.
in XBoX on WindowsNeed Help Connecting Hyperkin XBOX Duke Controller.: I recently bought the Hyperkin XBOX Duke Wired Controller and it works soundly on my Windows PC. Although, I would like to ask if it is possible to connect this controller to Mac for use with... -
No Support for Hyperkin Duke Wired Controller which was bought in the official Microsoft /...
in XBoX on ConsolesNo Support for Hyperkin Duke Wired Controller which was bought in the official Microsoft /...: Hi folks, I hope everybody is doing fine ? :) I bought a Hyperkin Duke Wired (green) controller on my german Xbox on Sept. the 23rd. 2019. Now its left stick is faulty (stickdrift). Nobody... -
Hyperkin x88 wireless headset??
in XBoX on ConsolesHyperkin x88 wireless headset??: Hi, does anyone know when the wireless hyperkin x88 will come out? They showed them at E3 2019 but then nothing was known. I can't stand to see mono wired wire headphones anymore. I don't use... -
Hyperkin Duke controller ( one button doesn't work)
in XBoX on ConsolesHyperkin Duke controller ( one button doesn't work): Hi recently bought the Hyperkin duke controller and its really nice to play with that controller. and i only have own it like 2 month and now one button stoped working??!! do someboidy know how...