My new game won’t install I just bought it and won’t install

Discus and support My new game won’t install I just bought it and won’t install in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought the game and I won’t install I tried everything but still won’t install 1ffa575e-1300-40e4-963a-d70846de9040 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fraholli Mixahl, Jun 6, 2023.

1. My new game won’t install I just bought it and won’t install

I just bought the game and I won’t install I tried everything but still won’t install

:)

Fraholli Mixahl, Jun 6, 2023
  2. Fraholli Mixahl Win User

The game is need for speed unbound

The console is Xbox one

And it’s digital version
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

What game? Disc or digital? What console? Where did you buy it from?
  4. Landon Martin2 Win User

Need help with Xbox Pc gamepass downloading

It won’t load any games and it won’t give me an option to install new games either
  5. BG2Y Win User

GTA Disc won’t install, tried everything, have a perfect disk as well

I’m legit having the same problem as you it keeps getting to 1.35GB and just won’t install anymore :/ have you managed to fix yours (my disc is brand new just bought it again today)
  6. DanielRuiz16 Win User

Minecraft xbox gamepass pc

Okay, I just bought it from the Microsoft store, version of 19.99€ and it won’t let me install it, I still get that same error. Any solutions?
Thema:

1. My new game won’t install I just bought it and won’t install - Similar Threads - game won’t install

2. Xbox Series x won’t install games ?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series x won’t install games ?: Anyone else have this problem? I pushed install a 100 times but it won’t install games, neither puts it in queue for install. submitted by /u/flokuni [link] [comments]
  3. Why won’t my game download, it’s just saying installation stopped and won’t let me download it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my game download, it’s just saying installation stopped and won’t let me download it.: How do I fix a game that just says installation stopped every time I try and download it. b8aa3724-e6f7-45f1-8f30-d4a42379b4ae
  4. Why does my game say installation stopped and won’t let me install it even though I’ve been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game say installation stopped and won’t let me install it even though I’ve been...: I try to install the game on my Xbox and everytime I try to install the game it just says installation stopped with out it showing the mbps or anything else it just shows loading and that’s always...
  5. Why are my games and apps stuck at 100 percent and won’t install?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are my games and apps stuck at 100 percent and won’t install?: For context I was reformatting an external hard drive today to see if it could run my games and instead I find out that the rest of my games on my internal are having trouble loading. My call of...
  6. Game installation stops at 0 percent and won’t install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game installation stops at 0 percent and won’t install: Whenever I try to install my game, it keeps saying “installation stopped” and won’t let me install the game. Any help would be appreciated, thank you 3d329530-453d-4ad8-a716-e7acab45ca95
  7. Games won’t install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games won’t install: I can start downloading games but the mbps will just start to go down until it doesn’t show the Mbps anymore and won’t download anymore b520ff0b-8ab8-4241-ab67-f7cca65d0557
  8. Game won’t install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won’t install: I just bought modern warfare 3 and when I try to install the game it says it’s corrupt and it won’t let me install it I would really like some help to get the game to work...
  9. Why won’t my Xbox series x let me install Roblox? It will start to install the game but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my Xbox series x let me install Roblox? It will start to install the game but...: My Roblox won’t let me install it and play it. I have tried restarting my Xbox. I’ve tried clearing my cache. Tried hard resetting. I’ve tried it all. The game will start to install but stop at...
  10. Game won’t play? Still “installing”

in XboX Insiders
    Game won’t play? Still “installing”: I try to play Overwatch but it say I must move from external storage. Then it say it need to finish install first (which it did long time ago) and when I click on the application in queue it says...