My neighbor bought call of duty on my account, I need it refunded ASAP $19.99

Discus and support My neighbor bought call of duty on my account, I need it refunded ASAP $19.99 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need a refund of $19.99 ASAP for Call Duty. 613cec78-dbb7-4233-a7dd-0534ba15461d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Crystal Isaac, Mar 18, 2023.

1. My neighbor bought call of duty on my account, I need it refunded ASAP $19.99

I need a refund of $19.99 ASAP for Call Duty.

:)

Crystal Isaac, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Clean Twerks Win User

Refund on purchases

I bought GTA IV : Ballad of Gay Tony for 19.99 thinking i could play it without the full game. Is there any way to get a refund on my 19.99 purchase? Please help.
  4. JustinMolzan Win User

Modern Warfare causing Xbox One X crashing

Please fix this asap, I really enjoy my xbox one x and I enjoy call of duty.
  5. UG Raptor21 Win User

Cancel a pre-order

i woyld like like a refund on my preorder for call of duty ww2 please i really need thatbback thanks
  6. AFlick814 Win User

Microsoft Blocking Account

Or is there a way to get my purchases refunded? because I purchased like all the season passes for most of the call of dutys and then I get blocked out of my account.
Thema:

1. My neighbor bought call of duty on my account, I need it refunded ASAP $19.99 - Similar Threads - neighbor bought call

2. i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse...: i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse i paid for it 0e110721-c113-41c0-9107-b03f38d674e9
  3. Delete save game on pc xbox (neighbor)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Delete save game on pc xbox (neighbor): I want to star from begining to the Hool neighbor but i dont know how to delete save files. I have WIN11 9ed453c7-c25d-43ec-9c6a-528e4da3d9e7
  4. I bought the hello neighbor disk for Xbox and I want to play it on pc. Do I need to buy it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the hello neighbor disk for Xbox and I want to play it on pc. Do I need to buy it...: If I don't need to buy it again how do I install it on a windows 11 computer? 2b3a665f-fc65-48de-8bb3-b13f56eef04b
  5. Why is Secret Neighbor asking for Game Pass sign up when I purchased the game outright?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Secret Neighbor asking for Game Pass sign up when I purchased the game outright?: We purchased this game for my sons birthday, but he can't play it as once it loads it asks you to choose from a Game Pass option to continue. Why is this if the game was purchased in full?...
  6. xCloud won't save progress when playing Hello Neighbor 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xCloud won't save progress when playing Hello Neighbor 2: When I get to a certain spot in the game then quit the game to play later it won't save. Can somebody please try and help me with this. I have already tried with my permissions on my phone but it...
  7. Hello-Copter DLC for Hello Neighbor 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello-Copter DLC for Hello Neighbor 2: The Drone Controller keeps disappearing from my items. When I loose the drone it reappears in the camera room. The controller is nowhere to be found however. Really annoying. Anyone know how to...
  8. xCloud won't save progress when playing Hello Neighbor 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xCloud won't save progress when playing Hello Neighbor 2: Each time I quit the game to come back later the save data doesn't work and all my progress goes lost, forcing me to restart the game. This game's got autosave feature and I only play it from...
  9. Purchased Secret neighbor, canceled Xbox Live and now can't play the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Secret neighbor, canceled Xbox Live and now can't play the game?: Purchased Secret neighbor, canceled Xbox Live and now 1e290a40-ac59-4878-a9b2-83b46e0249e0
  10. Bought the game hello neighbor was working fine and all is sudden won’t load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the game hello neighbor was working fine and all is sudden won’t load: bought Hello Neighbor and was working fine but all of sudden won’t download and goes back to home screen. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. It is still doing the same thing. I then bought a new...