My nba2k23 game audio doesn’t work but all other sounds work. Menu doesn’t work while 2k is...

Discus and support My nba2k23 game audio doesn’t work but all other sounds work. Menu doesn’t work while 2k is... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My nba2k23 game audio doesn’t work but all other sounds work. Menu doesn’t work while 2k is running otherwise it works fine... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Anton Ferrara, Nov 16, 2022.

1. My nba2k23 game audio doesn’t work but all other sounds work. Menu doesn’t work while 2k is...

My nba2k23 game audio doesn’t work but all other sounds work. Menu doesn’t work while 2k is running otherwise it works fine

:)

Anton Ferrara, Nov 16, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

My nba2k23 game audio doesn’t work but all other sounds work. Menu doesn’t work while 2k is running otherwise it works fine

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Anton

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Is this happening on Xbox or PC?
    If it’s on Xbox, what console do you have?
    If it’s on PC, are you using windows 10 or 11?

In any case:
    Is this happening only with this game or if you try a different game something similar happens?
    And, what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. THE GAM3RK1NG Win User

my account keeps getting the 0x82D40003 code when trying to play games like enlisted or online games, while other accounts work.

apparently on my other console it doesn’t work either. other accounts work on both xboxs but my main account doesn’t (i bought gamepass on it too).
  4. Geoff Gilchrist Win User

Why does NBA2k 21, 22 and 23 suddenly start crashing on my Xbox One?

Hi,

I tried a reset and also a complete reset losing the installed games. Neither worked the only difference being the nba2k23 game displays a ventilation message and returns to the main xbox menu rather than turning off. This was after I re,-installed the game. The console was working hard by the sound of it at times but not overly hot. It's only nba 2k 21 22 23 that don't work. Hogwarts legacy works fine

Is it possible a digital version may work? 2k23 is very cheap now and maybe worth a try.

Thanks!

Geoff
  5. ColeManning Win User

Crash

Doesn’t happen with any other games just this one. My friend also has the game and it works perfectly fine while my wifi is better then his
  6. LukeTatters Win User

How can I fix the error code on subnautica (error #-2138898422) it’s a saving error

That still didn’t work , all other games sync fine but subnautica doesn’t
Thema:

My nba2k23 game audio doesn’t work but all other sounds work. Menu doesn’t work while 2k is...

1. My nba2k23 game audio doesn’t work but all other sounds work. Menu doesn’t work while 2k is... - Similar Threads - nba2k23 game audio

2. I just bought Nba2k23 and can’t play mycarer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought Nba2k23 and can’t play mycarer: I keep getting a “we are preparing to launch a NEW Season of NBA 2k23! Check back later” message. Does this mean I cant create myplayer? How long does this take? Playing on Xbox series s ***...
  3. Can’t play my career on nba2k23 !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play my career on nba2k23 !: keep getting a “we are preparing to launch a NEW Season of NBA 2k23! Check back later” message. Does this mean I cant create myplayer? How long does this take? I’m play on Xbox series s My...
  4. On my xbox series x on nba2k23 it says i dont have the requirements to play online when i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On my xbox series x on nba2k23 it says i dont have the requirements to play online when i...: On my xbox series x on nba2k23 it says i dont have the requirements to play online when i have xbox game pass ultimate and it says it includes xbox gold 97e80ee4-5200-42c4-8cea-aceb87244190
  5. Controller not working on NBA2k23

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller not working on NBA2k23: Hello, really weird issue happening to my controller. I'm using a brand new Xbox controller on my PC to play NBA2K23 . I was using an older Xbox one controller ever since I bought the game in...
  6. Controller not working on NBA2k23

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller not working on NBA2k23: When I logged into the game, I realized my button mapping was wrong. My controller, as well as other controllers, work just fine on other games. For example, I cannot use my joy sticks at all in...
  7. NBA2K23 won't let us make account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2K23 won't let us make account: My son bought nba2k23 online and downloaded it but it didn't give option to make account and now saying we don't meet the requirements to have my player account. We have tried loads of trouble...
  8. NBA2K23 not allowing me to play MyCareer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2K23 not allowing me to play MyCareer: Just bought NBA2K23 and it’s not allowing me to play career mode ? Restarted Xbox , uninstalled and reinstalled still getting the same message and not being able to play...
  9. NBA2K23 crashing on start up on my xbox series S, its been happening since december 16th...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2K23 crashing on start up on my xbox series S, its been happening since december 16th...: So, I've done all the clear cache, reinstall, even factory reset my console, had an offline update of my console and still nothing works. After I did the offline update it worked for about 10...
  10. When I play nba2k23 when I’m done it won’t let me save the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I play nba2k23 when I’m done it won’t let me save the game: The server won’t let me save a game on xbox series s. Is their a remedy? d6f389e3-4345-427f-9931-6cc69e5a2a9a