My NBA 2k23 Rec won't let me load in? How can I fix it?

Discus and support My NBA 2k23 Rec won't let me load in? How can I fix it? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My NBA 2k23 Rec won't load me in to play? 57a08b87-fbf6-45e2-8ad1-d37c088e1dec Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HomieBlaze, May 13, 2023.

1. HomieBlaze
    HomieBlaze Guest

My NBA 2k23 Rec won't load me in to play?

:)

HomieBlaze, May 13, 2023
  2. Carnell Winn Win User

Started randomly working for me about a week before season 7. Now season 7 seems to have ****** up it again. But they don't care. Their pockets are lined now.
    I been going through this for the last 5 days
  3. STAIND . Win User

Started randomly working for me about a week before season 7. Now season 7 seems to have ****** up it again. But they don't care. Their pockets are lined now.
  4. Derek Vigil Win User

I have not played a single rec game since the start of season 8
  5. Di Xiao Wu Win User

Yoooo me too. Ever since season 8 started, for me. I've been thinking its my connection this whole time. This is the only info I was able to find. https://www.magicgameworld.com/how-to-fix-nba-2k23-rec-not-working-issue/
    For me as well. Have never played a single rec game since the launch of season 8.
  6. Burl Witcraft Win User

Not since season 8 started
Thema:

1. My NBA 2k23 Rec won't let me load in? How can I fix it? - Similar Threads - NBA 2k23 Rec

2. I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...: I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career mode... "We are preparing to launch a new season of NBA 2k23, check back shortly". Have i have been robbed of...
  3. Why is my nba 2k23 saying i need game pass in order to play it. I had nba 2k23 pre ordered...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my nba 2k23 saying i need game pass in order to play it. I had nba 2k23 pre ordered...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** Shadric Nealy II 2415209b-2cda-4642-96a8-bab4bf2b43ca
  4. access to fifa pro clubs and nba 2k23 mycareer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    access to fifa pro clubs and nba 2k23 mycareer: hello. My 15 yr old son can not access 2k23 my career or fifa 23 pro clubs mode. Error says he needs to change settings on his account but we have done that and still can not access...
  5. Why can’t i load all the way in to the rec on NBA 2k23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t i load all the way in to the rec on NBA 2k23: So ever since the update on NBA2k23 it won’t let me load all the way in to the rec i just get stuck on The loading screen 684b75e4-6f7f-4a46-96d4-4e3e58eee225
  6. Why can’t I load into the rec on nba 2k23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I load into the rec on nba 2k23: In regards to NBA 2k23 Since the new season started I have been in able to play rec. I just get stuck in the loading screen I’ve tried un and reinstalling the game I’ve tried powering everything...
  7. Currently trying to load in to the pro am on nba 2k23 next gen and it ask me to choose a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Currently trying to load in to the pro am on nba 2k23 next gen and it ask me to choose a...: Won’t let me load into pro am on nba 2k23 next gen or even accept invites from friends without asking me to choose a plan 2e8cab1a-fb03-4ac0-9f3c-9dcfe14e0c6e
  8. 2k23 nba cant load into the rec but everything else plays fine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2k23 nba cant load into the rec but everything else plays fine: having trouble loading into rec 3f48b149-8638-4fea-9116-f18ea7ef6904
  9. When I logged to NBA 2k23 myteam after switching locations of my consol and logging into...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I logged to NBA 2k23 myteam after switching locations of my consol and logging into...: When I logged to NBA 2k23 myteam after switching locations of my consol and logging into the new Wi-Fi it still siad u need to be online f20576cd-3509-4c76-bfac-ed593fa9f08a
  10. I need your help with NBA 2K23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need your help with NBA 2K23: I hope you are well I need your help because yesterday I bought nba 2k23 on promotion and I left it downloading overnight but today I tried to play it and the game crashes and incidentally my...