My NAT type won't work

Discus and support My NAT type won't work in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; My NAT type won't work My NAT type randomly went strict and it won't let me go online, I've tried everything on google and it won't work and I'm very... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by HaydenRigdon, Oct 30, 2020.

1. HaydenRigdon
    HaydenRigdon Guest

My NAT type won't work

My NAT type won't work
    My NAT type randomly went strict and it won't let me go online, I've tried everything on google and it won't work and I'm very frustrated, I need help

:)

HaydenRigdon, Oct 30, 2020
  2. JTRoberts0035 Win User

NAT Problems

I have a NAT Setting on my router but it is set to on? When I have it on automatic my NAT type stays open. I don't know why DMZ won't keep my NAT type open.
  3. AridLizard Win User

DDos attack

Wont that make my nat type strict? Because i thought if you call them they will restrict packets from your router and make your nat type strict.
    no it won't change your NAT type.
  4. SirFaust Win User

Cannot connect my Tablet with my Xbox One

This just happened to me, however I am using an iPhone rather than a Windows device. After the most recent smartglass update, my Xbox One was no longer listed in the smartglass app, nor could I connect. Then I noticed that my NAT type had somehow gone back
    to Moderate instead of Open. Once I set up the port triggering and saw my NAT type go back to Open, the next time I opened the smartglass app my Xbox One was listed as a connected device without any further action on my part.

Hopefully updating your NAT type will work. If your NAT type is already set to Open then this solution won't work.
  5. da kellynator Win User

Strict NAT Problems Can't get Teredo IP address

We have this exact same problem.. did all of this and still it won't work.. Says NAT type strict, but worked fine with xbox 360.. any more solutions?

Thank you
  6. DavidCepeda Win User

Multiplayer and CO-OP not working in MW

It didnt work

my nat type is open
Thema:

My NAT type won't work

1. My NAT type won't work - Similar Threads - NAT type won't

2. How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?: Just having trouble fixing my NAT type. 2614125e-f0eb-49fd-9bac-270a7cb428ba
  3. How to keep NAT type as open?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to keep NAT type as open?: Hello. Recently, I've gone through the process of changing the NAT type on my Xbox One X to open using the steps provided on Xbox Support, but after around a day, I've noticed that if the NAT Type...
  4. Y my nat type on strict how to change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Y my nat type on strict how to change it: Y my nat type on strict how to change it For me please ff130cad-fe47-4e46-a560-655bafd61a18
  5. NAT type strict and won't change. May have to do a factory reset to fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NAT type strict and won't change. May have to do a factory reset to fix it: My xbox NAT type is on strict and does not want to change. I have tried ports but none want to work to get me out of Strict NAT. At this point my other options are to do a factory reset or to...
  6. Xbox one won't do NAT type or go to home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't do NAT type or go to home screen: While playing gta online on my main xbox one s, I will try to go to the home screen and it won't select it through the side menu, plus it won't let me access my settings so I can do a NAT type. I...
  7. NAT type won't open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NAT type won't open: okay so my NAT Type has been strict ever since i got my Xbox one and i have tried to fix it but it only stays open for an hour before switching back to strict. I have tried port-forwarding all...
  8. nat type won't stay on open

in XBoX on Consoles
    nat type won't stay on open: I have been having problems with nat now for a week I have tried the troubleshooting steps but nothing worked I also contacted my ISP and they sent me out a new router but still having nat...
  9. Nat type won't let me do anything. What do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nat type won't let me do anything. What do I do?: I'm on an Xbox 1 and recently I've been getting the X error when I try to join party chat and I'm unable to connect to GTA online. So I did some research and everyone is saying it's because of my...
  10. NAT Type Strict, won't change after trying everything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT Type Strict, won't change after trying everything.: Heyo, I'm having some bad issues playing Destiny on my XB One. Since I've just bought it a few days ago, I am kind of upset the only game I have I can't play very well online, which is its main...