My ms rewards redeem page showing,"Opps look like you are on the go!" can anyone help me to...

Discus and support My ms rewards redeem page showing,"Opps look like you are on the go!" can anyone help me to... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; In my microsoft rewards account,my redeem page showing,"Opps,look like you are on the go.Please help me to fix this issue.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Tanvir hasan2, May 21, 2023.

1. My ms rewards redeem page showing,"Opps look like you are on the go!" can anyone help me to...

In my microsoft rewards account,my redeem page showing,"Opps,look like you are on the go.Please help me to fix this issue.

:)

Tanvir hasan2, May 21, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

My ms rewards redeem page showing,"Opps look like you are on the go!" can anyone help me to fix this problem?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that for Microsoft Rewards concern there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the Rewards team. No worries as I will be helping you still.

For the error this seems to be an issue with the location, in order for the Rewards team to check kindly visit this link and click on “Get Help”:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. FrozzyBeast Win User

Redeem Credits

Following up from this :

If I log into the rewards page, I can then go to my MS account, and that is offering me to join rewards ?

It's as if the MS account and the rewards account are not connected some how.

So not sure what is going on there, they are both the same email, on the same account, as I can see the purchases I make on the payment history.

Any help would be good.

Thank you kindly.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

xbox reedem

Was it a Microsoft Rewards redemption? If so, if you go to the Microsoft rewards page, click on redeem and scroll down the page, it will show your order history and a resend button next to whatever it was.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Freedom rewards oage not working

When you go to that offer's page you should see a redeem button show up when there are rewards available for you.
  6. [ A J ] Win User

is the robux still there?

Hi, Sollux! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

Microsoft Rewards gift cards and offers may change from time to time to offer users different ways to redeem their rewards points. This means that if the Roblox gift card offer is not showing on your "Redeem" page, it's likely not available at this time.

I'd suggest regularly checking your Microsoft Rewards redeem page to see if this offer is added again.

I hope this helps!

Best regards.
Thema:

My ms rewards redeem page showing,"Opps look like you are on the go!" can anyone help me to...

1. My ms rewards redeem page showing,"Opps look like you are on the go!" can anyone help me to... - Similar Threads - rewards redeem page

2. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  3. Why didnt my reward redeem

in XBoX on Windows
    Why didnt my reward redeem: So i redeemed some coins for minecraft but i didnt get anything i did this before and it 31d76c9c-5211-4367-a594-f2d0360c8854
  4. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  5. I how to redeem gift card from rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    I how to redeem gift card from rewards: I just brought a 3 dollar gift card on my Microsoft account and didn’t receive and also when I look at purchase history it doesn’t show there but it took the points for it from my total...
  6. I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward: I got a code to verify it was me redeeming it and even then when I entered the code and it said it was successful I didn’t recover anything I’m not sure if it’s just delayed or what...
  7. play a pc game reward does not redeem

in XBoX on Windows
    play a pc game reward does not redeem: Despite many attempts (well over a month), the play a pc game reward does not redeem. I have logged in and out several times. Played three or four different games a day for at least an hour --- to...
  8. Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards?: Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards? The reason why I'm asking is because I never had an Xbox before and I was wondering if I can get one for free by redeeming...
  9. Why does my microsoft rewards page keeps refreshing when I try to redeem my robux giftcard?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my microsoft rewards page keeps refreshing when I try to redeem my robux giftcard?: Everytime I try to confirm my order, it keeps refreshing the page. 891827de-cefa-4c7e-b480-5481ca39b013
  10. Why isn't the robux reward not there in the redeem page? I worked so hard for these 1.5k...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't the robux reward not there in the redeem page? I worked so hard for these 1.5k...: I had redeemed robux reward last year oct-nov i guess but now when i have the needed amount its no where to be seen Anyone can help? 53ee9d55-54d3-4361-a66a-6dc0249fb7c0