My movies and tv button does not load

Discus and support My movies and tv button does not load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I try clicking on my movies and tv button on my Xbox one under the entertainment tab and it does not load. All it says wait while we prepare your... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LWC mURDErfAceD, Sep 3, 2017.

1. My movies and tv button does not load

I try clicking on my movies and tv button on my Xbox one under the entertainment tab and it does not load.

All it says wait while we prepare your game

I have my purchased movies and shows there and when I want to watch them I can't.

Why is the Xbox one always glitchy?

:)

LWC mURDErfAceD, Sep 3, 2017
  2. PCARBAJO315
    PCARBAJO315 Guest
    xbox movies and tv

i cannot. watch my movies. and tv shows that i purchased. for 3 days now it will not load them

PCARBAJO315, Sep 3, 2017
  3. Cast to Xbox one not working

Pressing the "B" button on the game pad causes the Movies & TV app to remove the "connecting" screen, and the video then becomes visible.

The bug does not seem to happen if the Movies & TV app is already running before you start casting. So, as another work-around you can start the Movies & TV app on the Xbox One first.

AndersKlemets, Sep 3, 2017
  4. cadeacon1 Win User

Netflix app lags/stalls/freezes my Xbox One

I am having the same issues. Done everything that anyone in the world suggested and nothing works. Mine even go so far that I can connect my laptop to the xbox's TV/HDMI-in and watch/play anything. As soon as press play on my laptop to play a movie from
    Netflix it stalls my tv screen but continue with the picture/video on the laptop. My issues:

1. Netflix work fine on laptop and mobile phone but not on Xbox one. All connected to the same network.

2. Netflix on Xbox one takes forever to load

3. Once loaded to cursor between movies/settings takes forever to move (basically unusable)

4. Once a movie is selected it loads forever and ever and ever the comes up with a screen telling me that it cannot connect to Netflix and give three selections: Retry-More details-Exit. UI-502 appears on the right hand bottom corner. Clicking any one of
    them takes forever to go to the next screen/exit.

5. It stalls the Xbox so badly that by pushing the Xbox button once on the controller does nothing. You have to keep the button in to restart the console.

6. And as I mentioned before does not want to play the movie on my tv even though it is playing on the laptop. TV will display all your selections hopping from one movie square to selections etc. No problem but as soon as you press the play button it stalls
    the TV.

So I don't know anymore but what I do know is that Bill Gates is spending our hard earned money and that we are sitting with a problem that has not been soIved since 2013. Maybe I should unplug the fridge also when doing my 8755'th power restart????
  5. AndersKlemets Win User

Cast to Xbox one not working

Pressing the "B" button on the game pad causes the Movies & TV app to remove the "connecting" screen, and the video then becomes visible.

The bug does not seem to happen if the Movies & TV app is already running before you start casting. So, as another work-around you can start the Movies & TV app on the Xbox One first.
  6. Dixie Crippler Win User

Can't access my movies bought on microsoft.

From my Xbox home I hit the movies and TV app. It takes me to all my movies where I see each represented by an icon. I click on which movie I'd like which takes me to a load screen for that movie. The movie icon is on the left of the screen, the movie synopsis
    is on the right, there is a play button which is not highlight able with my controller. There is a message that tells me to go online to stream content but I'm already online. Thanks for the help, I work long days and this is my only time to respond. I'm
    trying to watch godzilla final wars, flash gordon. None of them will stream.
  7. Lloydy25 Win User

XBOX ONE being outsold by comp

A one trick pony that plays games, movies, music, has all the apps, web browser, voice recognition without paying for a camera. It does most of what thex1 does except you have to press one button to watch tv. But who turns on a games console to watch tv?
  8. jakesnake50 Win User

Removal of movie trailers

If you're talking about the Movie Trailers on the Xbox, they haven't gone.

Go to the Tv & Movies tab, select Xbox Video. Once loaded, go to the Movies tab, and you'll find movie trailers there.
Thema:

My movies and tv button does not load

1. My movies and tv button does not load - Similar Threads - movies button does

2. Why wont my movies and shows from the xbox store show up on my movies anywhere?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my movies and shows from the xbox store show up on my movies anywhere?: I bought tenet and got a free ghost in the shell season from mircosoft and they show on my movies anywhere, but my The Godfather trilogy , dragon ball super season 1, flash, fairy tail and et...
  3. I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....: I've tried resetting my console, as well as uninstalling the app (then restarting my console and downloading the app again). Nothing that I've tried has worked consistently. Resetting my console...
  4. Why is my xbox only allocating 2.1gig for movies ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox only allocating 2.1gig for movies ?: Why is my xbox only allocating 2.1gig for movies, I have removed all the apps except for essential ones and checked every apps usage which shows 0 for them all, I thought I should have 12 or 15gig...
  5. Movies and TV on XBox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Movies and TV on XBox Series X: It's acting like I have a dial up connection. Pixelation, lag, disconnection, etc. I have 1Gb fiber connection which tested perfect so that's not the case 11594f15-c5c3-4ca5-9d86-01927b3409c1
  6. Has the movies and tv app on the Xbox 360 already been shut down?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has the movies and tv app on the Xbox 360 already been shut down?: Has the movies and tv app already been shut down? It hasn't launched since November... 98836086-71d6-4bd2-9a38-b26c8a0a4e54
  7. Is there a way to play backup videos, from the Movies and TV app, on an Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to play backup videos, from the Movies and TV app, on an Xbox Series X?: Hello, so am running into an issue and I was wondering if anyone knows of a fix. So I bought a TV series on the Movies & TV app, and it works correctly while streaming it on either my PC or Xbox...
  8. Lego Movie Videogame will not continue downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Movie Videogame will not continue downloading: When I try to download the game, it gets stuck at a certain percent and keeps saying installation stopped.The disc is clean and recognizable acda1269-ffa6-448f-b2b1-a4c750dec3e7
  9. My Xbox keeps turning off only while in a game plays movies on disk fine any help is...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox keeps turning off only while in a game plays movies on disk fine any help is...: My Xbox continuesly shuts off while playing any game but when I put a movie in it’s fine and plays it checked the power and it’s fine and fan works properly any help is appreciated thanks I’m...
  10. Why is the Xbox 360 Movie and TV app not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox 360 Movie and TV app not working?: The Xbox 360 movies and tv app isn't working again... Similar situation that lasted from this past spring all the way into the summer with no one communicating to anyone about the situation. Can...