My monster hunter rise save file just disaperd how do i access me cloud saves to see if its...

Discus and support My monster hunter rise save file just disaperd how do i access me cloud saves to see if its... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; how do i access my cloud saves 02cf1b2c-5180-4ac1-b5a3-200781ec2c5c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Baby Barnacle, Jan 24, 2023.

1. My monster hunter rise save file just disaperd how do i access me cloud saves to see if its...

how do i access my cloud saves

:)

Baby Barnacle, Jan 24, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

My monster hunter rise save file just disaperd how do i access me cloud saves to see if its even there

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I just wanted to clarify, are you playing it on a PC or Xbox console? If you're playing it on a PC, kindly try clearing your locally saved data for the game by following the steps below;

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.

2. Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button on your controller.

3. Select Manage game and add-ons.

4. Highlight Saved data, select your gamertag, and then select Clear local saved games or Delete from this Xbox. This deletes games saved to your hard drive, but they’ll still be saved to the cloud.
  3. SigmaTheDJ Win User

My monster hunter rise save file just disaperd how do i access me cloud saves to see if its even there

Unfortunately there is no file browser for cloud saves.

If you have no local save for a game, when you launch it, as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your console will check for the presence of a cloud save. If it finds one, it will download a copy of it to your console, then you'll continue on from where you left off. You should see a screen briefly pop up saying "Syncing data for Monster Hunter: Rise" when that happens.

If the game is only giving you the option to start a new game, then it'll be because of one of the following: -

1. You're not signed into an account that has played the game.

2. You have no local save, but you do have a cloud save, however, you're not connected to Xbox Live.

3. Both the local save and the cloud save somehow got deleted.
  4. LJ Stark Win User

Importing Mass Effect 3 Save To Xbox One from Xbox 360

Do you have any advice on how to potentially repair the save file?

I do have ME2 save files on my X360, but I get the same error messages when attempting to copy them to the cloud as well. I have physical copies of both games - part of me wonders if its possible cloud saves exist and they just aren’t appearing on the 360
    for some reason? On my X1, I have successfully accessed 360 cloud saves of Red Dead Redemption generated on the same X360 holding my ME saves.
  5. Master Sieder Win User

Loss of Game Save no way to recover..

The data on the cloud it not the save file I need the cloud saved the new save to it before I noticed it the only data left of the game save is on the console itself with no gamer picture on it meaning its no ones save file.

I will try deleting my profile only without the saved games and hopefully when I sign in it connects me to the right save file.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

xbox pc game pass saves(Starfield) to OneDrive for backup how?

save files are not accessible, they're already being backed up to the cloud for you
    Actually they are accessible. The Game Pass version of Starfield stores its save files here:

%LOCALAPPDATA%\Packages\BethesdaSoftworks.ProjectGold_3275kfvn8vcwc\SystemAppData\wgs\<user-id>

This is a different location to the Steam version. Reason being that the Xbox App version saves a copy to the Microsoft Cloud.

Most Xbox App saves are user accessible. I deleted the saves for Forza 7. Started the game and cancelled the cloud download sync. This allowed me to start again fresh.
Thema:

My monster hunter rise save file just disaperd how do i access me cloud saves to see if its...

1. My monster hunter rise save file just disaperd how do i access me cloud saves to see if its... - Similar Threads - monster hunter rise

2. Monster Hunter World Cloud Data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monster Hunter World Cloud Data: Hey, I see I have cloud saved data on my Xbox how do I retrieve it I created a new save and nothing popped up any way to just go into setting to download my cloud save on Monster hunter world?...
  3. Monster Hunter Rise character missing, forcing new game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster Hunter Rise character missing, forcing new game: I hit MR 140, downed Risen Teostra, and called it for the night. (Have game clip of it). 2 days later, I go to play, and all I have is "New Game" on the main menu. Save data on the Xbox...
  4. Monster Hunter Rise Crashes When Fast Travelling Between Areas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster Hunter Rise Crashes When Fast Travelling Between Areas: Good day, I require assistance with monster hunter rise and sunbreak expansion. Whenever a fast travel between areas my game crashes with a "Fatal Direct3D Error (25)" and creates a crash report...
  5. Cant play monster hunter rise after download sunbreak dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play monster hunter rise after download sunbreak dlc: I play monster hunter rise on pc gamepass, after i download the sunbreak dlc it cant open anymore and sent the error message to me : Sorry, something went wrong. For solutions please...
  6. error to play monster hunter rise after buy the dlc sunbreak

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error to play monster hunter rise after buy the dlc sunbreak: after buy the DLC sunbreak, u cant open the game anymore, and i've seen several chats with people and same issue, u can open Monster hunter rise, normal, but if u download the DLC (sumbreak) that...
  7. fix for stuttering when playing Monster Hunter Rise on pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fix for stuttering when playing Monster Hunter Rise on pc game pass: Any time I try to play Monster Hunter Rise on pc game pass I get stuttering. The only fix I've found so far is ending the gaming services through task manager. I need a permanent fix....
  8. My monster hunter rise is stack up in signing in it's almost 8 hours since yesterday

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My monster hunter rise is stack up in signing in it's almost 8 hours since yesterday: My monster hunter rise is stack up in signing in it's almost 8 hours since yesterday 131a5b83-d3df-46f4-bed0-f8b52fdce478
  9. Camera issue with only Monster Hunter Rise on PC GamePass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Camera issue with only Monster Hunter Rise on PC GamePass.: Can't seem to find anything on this issue. Trying to play Rise on GamePass and in game my camera is stuck looking at the sky. I can move it back down with the thumbstick but it just goes right...
  10. Monster hunter rise, Xbox live gold requirement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster hunter rise, Xbox live gold requirement: So I want to buy and play monster hunter rise but the storefront says that to play the game a Xbox live gold subscription is required, monster hunter world didn’t need this and neither did the...