My monitor keeps saying no signal

Discus and support My monitor keeps saying no signal in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i’ve tried to use different hdmi cables, different monitor, low resolution booting and so much more but it keeps saying no signal, is there a fix... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by monkeynsnqnendjs, Nov 29, 2022.

1. My monitor keeps saying no signal

i’ve tried to use different hdmi cables, different monitor, low resolution booting and so much more but it keeps saying no signal, is there a fix without having to open my xbox

:)

monkeynsnqnendjs, Nov 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this MONKEYNSNQNENDJS

I don’t like to give bad news, but seems to be a hardware issue with your Xbox console :c
    Just to confirm and to cover everything from your side. May I know if you tried everything from this article?
    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...
  3. kikki00 Win User

Black screen of death

Hello,

Me I'm good, my Xbox only on my PC monitor. I plugged it on other PC monitors but only mine can make it work, all the others screen say "No signal".
  4. wjg Win User

Question about Connecting Xbox to PC monitor

You should consult your monitor's user guide. Whatever the monitor would default to will be its source, Generally, I would say that whatever signal is received first will be used by the monitor. For me, if I have two sources turned on (DVI and VGA), the
    monitor will read whatever signal it received first. If I want the other signal, I manually change the input from the monitor's controls, or turn off the current source. Your monitors should have the ability to manually switch between inputs.
  5. EthanDavies Win User

Hdmi/VGA

Im on xbox one and i have the up to date settings on it. My pc monitor is no longer working both screens say no signal
  6. Lancearrow1 Win User

Use Xbox 360S with DVI monitor

It says that to use that setting, you need an HDCP input. So your monitor should be fine with HDCP signals.
Thema:

1. My monitor keeps saying no signal - Similar Threads - monitor keeps saying

2. how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor: Hello, I’ve been having problems with my display - and I’m not sure what it is. I have a Xbox series s with a 165 hz and 1080p monitor to go with it. I use this setup to play mostly cod at 120 fps...
  3. Why is my Xbox Series X turning on with no picture on my tv or computer monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X turning on with no picture on my tv or computer monitor?: I tried different hdmi cables.I turning the console on and off as listed on the list of steps to troubleshoot.It finally turned on.I did the 10 second power cycle then got nothing on both my tv...
  4. Xbox displays 1440p option for 1080p monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox displays 1440p option for 1080p monitor: I got a new xbox series s and I was messing with the display settings until I found that it shows me 1440p as an option in display settings in xbox on my 1080@120hz monitor but only in 60hz and...
  5. Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x: I want to be able to hook my Xbox series up to the 2 monitors and watch as I kick a ball on screen 1 and it'll appear on screen 2.. I don't want to duplicate/mirror the same image....
  6. What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?: I recently purchased a Samsung G85SB gaming monitor. Only after being delivered did I realize it doesn’t have an HDMI port only mini DP, a micro hdmi and a type c input. I could buy adapters to...
  7. Xbox One monitor, audio and screen problem.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One monitor, audio and screen problem.: I recently purchased a monitor since the cat knocked over the small tv I had set up on the desk. Its an Acer SBO Series 22. I connect the HDMI to the monitor and the console and the message input...
  8. My gaming monitor has built in speakers but there is no audio coming out?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gaming monitor has built in speakers but there is no audio coming out?: I have an XBOX series S and i have connected it to my monitor with an hdmi cable and there is no sound at all. I have an ACER NITRO VG0 so there is no headphone jack at all. I am not sure what to...
  9. Series x keeps resetting with new monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps resetting with new monitor: I just bought a new monitor and I have decided to plug my Xbox series x into it to use instead of a tv. However every time I turn on my Xbox it resets and I have to sign into all of my Netflix...
  10. Monitor keeps flickering when i play minecraft on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monitor keeps flickering when i play minecraft on xbox one: while playing Minecraft bedrock on my Xbox one, my monitor keeps flickering to a black screen with the game sound still playing. if i stay still and don't move after it turns black, my monitor...