My money is still pending after a refund

Discus and support My money is still pending after a refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there I had refunded a game recently and the payment is still pending in my bank could you please send me into the right direction to get my money... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tanisha Stewart, Mar 28, 2023.

1. My money is still pending after a refund

Hi there I had refunded a game recently and the payment is still pending in my bank could you please send me into the right direction to get my money in my account

:)

Tanisha Stewart, Mar 28, 2023
  2. Tanisha Stewart Win User

Thank you 5 stars your replied a lot faster then I expected
  3. Rostom L Win User

I appreciate it, Tanisha. Thanks for your patience and time here in the community.

Take care!
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hi Tanisha!

Please confirm on your order history https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders if the order status there says "Refunded". If so, please note that refunds could take 3-5 business days to be returned back into your bank account. That would also depend on your bank's policy as other banks may process it longer than 10 days. Might as well check it with your bank by contacting them.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Xbox store purchase double charge

Hi TobyHargreaves! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If the charge was made on the payment method, but the status on the purchase is still pending, means that money is still waiting for the bank approval, usually what happens on this cases is that after 48 hours the money gets refunded automatically
  6. Iron Emperor Win User

Took my money twice for dlc but missing content

Hi Georges yes I have been checking my account constantly and the purchase is not there it's been 6 days since they took the money 3 times and told me over the phone that it was pending but it's not pending nor showing that purchase but my bank shows it there and I still don't have the dlc or my money as I said I have screenshots of the money taken but not refunded or an item to show for it I'm very frustrated right now.
Thema:

1. My money is still pending after a refund - Similar Threads - money still pending

2. hello, almost a month ago my refund request was approved but still didnt receive the money...

in XBoX on Windows
    hello, almost a month ago my refund request was approved but still didnt receive the money...: Auftragsnummer: [mod removed] Nummer der Serviceanforderung: [mod removed] 208f9cc6-7947-41c7-9840-dd88291314f9
  3. So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...: I just want my money back. 569c5ef8-1cfe-40a3-ae6f-939f76fc411f
  4. I requested a refund for a game and it says approved but I still haven't gotten my money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I requested a refund for a game and it says approved but I still haven't gotten my money back: The game was battlefront 2 f4a8c729-de28-41cb-a022-a541bb13bf22
  5. My minecraft refund request was approved and the money returned but then microsoft still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft refund request was approved and the money returned but then microsoft still...: My refund request for minecraft was approved and I have proof on my account. Microsoft refunded the amount but then still stole the money back out of my account right after. I want my refund....
  6. Money added but balance still reads zero

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Money added but balance still reads zero: Topped up my sons balance on Microsoft yesterday. However still showing as £0.00 balance. Payment has come out of my account and showing on the your family app as recent transaction....
  7. If I still haven’t received my money is there something I need to do to get my money...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I still haven’t received my money is there something I need to do to get my money...: I refunded Call of Duty Modern Warfare Cross gen bundle and it was just recently, and I’m scared that I will not receive my money because of the last time I refunded a game and still to this day...
  8. I refunded 1 game 4 days ago and i still waiting to microsoft give back my money to my bank...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded 1 game 4 days ago and i still waiting to microsoft give back my money to my bank...: i refunded the last faith (game ) from my xbox about 4 day ago but i still waiting to microsoft giveback money to my bank acount how long to take my money back ? 8556b950-021e-4b16-acd0-45a1111cff7d
  9. Hi I'm still waiting for my money back from my last refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I'm still waiting for my money back from my last refund: I bought a game on sale and it charged me full price and I'm still waiting for my money 9aba27e3-0097-4d5c-b9d3-7c2452eefedf
  10. why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still...: why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still havent gotten my money on my (XBOX) i want my money on my xbox please i havent gotten it yet. Just try...