My mom took away from me controller how could i find it?

Discus and support My mom took away from me controller how could i find it? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My mom today took from me a normal xbox one s white controller and went to work and I can't find it. I remember that she is putting it on random... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Matthew 15_15, Feb 27, 2023.

1. My mom took away from me controller how could i find it?

My mom today took from me a normal xbox one s white controller and went to work and I can't find it. I remember that she is putting it on random places.. but I don't know where. And the batteries were low so i dont think that kinect would help me out with this situation.

:)

Matthew 15_15, Feb 27, 2023
  2. Ṣmeed Win User

Wait until your mom comes back from work and ask her...
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

she obviously took it away from you for a reason, go read a book or do homework, or even tidy your home for you mum, then as stated above wait till she comes home.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Money Took Away From Me

Hi Shadow_K1ng,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

Unfortunately we cannot help with billing or refund issues on the forums since we do not have the tools to see your account order history or any other information regarding the refund. You will need to contact Xbox customer support to see why the charge
    was refunded as it could have very well been refunded or canceled by your bank and not Microsoft.

Contact Xbox Customer Support:

1. Contact us here
    2. Select Xbox One
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Payment & billing under Account management
    5. Select show contact options and go to step 4
    6. Select Request a call from Support if available within hours of operation or there should be a number for you to call and hours of operation for your region

I hope this helps!
  5. Smwutches Win User

Money Took Away From Me

6. Jaden cockeram Win User

Took a game away from me

I have just found out now that it has charged me twice so I payed double and didn't even get the game again HELP NOW
Thema:

1. My mom took away from me controller how could i find it? - Similar Threads - mom took away

2. How can i leave microsoft family without a orginazor [my mom or dad didnt make the acc and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i leave microsoft family without a orginazor [my mom or dad didnt make the acc and...: So this happened to me NOW onetime i was pressing roblox and it said nope u need to send a request and i knew this problem was gonna be abt microsoft family features i was going to my family and...
  3. My mom's account need verification and i can't send sms code because her number is off (she...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My mom's account need verification and i can't send sms code because her number is off (she...: My mom's account need verification and i can't send sms code because her number is off (she died) and I don't know the recovery email how i can fix that and bring the account back...
  4. Me and my mom used the same email for our Microsoft accounts and now they are the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Me and my mom used the same email for our Microsoft accounts and now they are the same...: Me and my mom used the same email for our Microsoft accounts and now they are the same account and I use my for gaming while she uses hers for work now she has lost her work please help...
  5. My mom bought Minecraft Deluxe collection and it only gave me the Mario map plus the base...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My mom bought Minecraft Deluxe collection and it only gave me the Mario map plus the base...: So when my mom bought the game I loaded it up and I looked at my worlds my maps my add-ons but nothing showed up not even one Block Skyblock and so I don't know what to do and also my mom bought...
  6. Issues with TFU1 not letting my mom save her game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with TFU1 not letting my mom save her game: We started playing back in January, and have had problems with the game not allowing her to save her data. I was wondering if this is due to her using a different account compared to her 360 one....
  7. Please bear with me, im just a mom. My son just purchased Call of Duty 3 for his Xbox one S.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please bear with me, im just a mom. My son just purchased Call of Duty 3 for his Xbox one S.: Once he started playing he realized its speaking french. I attempted to try to move thru the menu screen but I do not see a language option. After googling a bit maybe others have had this same...
  8. My mom got me headphones but they have a USB instead of 3.5mm jack and we cant return them....

in XboX Insiders
    My mom got me headphones but they have a USB instead of 3.5mm jack and we cant return them....: My mom got me headphones but they have a USB instead of 3.5mm jack and we cant return them. Is there a way i can still use them? submitted by /u/t_c0010 [link] [comments]
  9. I got a 2k23 gift card for Christmas and is does not have a code and my mom lost the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a 2k23 gift card for Christmas and is does not have a code and my mom lost the...: How can I redeem my gift card with no code my mom bought me 2k23 for Christmas and it has not code and my mom lost the receipt 903a4e45-161c-4037-8df0-897d473ddc8e
  10. my mom cant access parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    my mom cant access parental controls: my phone has parental control but my parental manager cannot access/connect my phone to her phoneshe tried doing the same instructions but nothing seems to be working pls help...