my mom cant access parental controls

Discus and support my mom cant access parental controls in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my phone has parental control but my parental manager cannot access/connect my phone to her phoneshe tried doing the same instructions but nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kian1234_219, Nov 9, 2022.

1. kian1234_219
    kian1234_219 Guest

my phone has parental control but my parental manager cannot access/connect my phone to her phoneshe tried doing the same instructions but nothing seems to be working pls help

:)

kian1234_219, Nov 9, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi kian1234_219,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused. We will be glad to assist you with this. However, before we proceed, I would require some more information to assist you better.

Let us start with these questions.

1. Is the device updated with the latest version?
    2. What is the platform, Io's or android?
    3. What have you done so far?
    4. Do you have error message? if yes then kindly send it here.
    We can also try doing these steps if it works on your end.

Check Parental Control service.

a. Click on start and type ‘services.msc’ in the search field.

b. Open the services panel and locate the Parental Control service’

c. Right click on the service and click on ‘Start’. And set it as “Automatic”

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hello Geri M,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hello

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. MintChewy316 Win User

How do I get gamepass on my laptop

Regular gamepass but its parental controlls and my mom has gamepass ultimate. Would that give it to us too?
  6. Planetmind Win User

Unable to download update, unique status code

By the Flying Spaghetti Monster, it WAS a network restriction! It updated flawlessly as soon as my mom adjusted the parental controls. Thanks a million!
Thema:

1. my mom cant access parental controls - Similar Threads - mom cant access

2. How can i leave microsoft family without a orginazor [my mom or dad didnt make the acc and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i leave microsoft family without a orginazor [my mom or dad didnt make the acc and...: So this happened to me NOW onetime i was pressing roblox and it said nope u need to send a request and i knew this problem was gonna be abt microsoft family features i was going to my family and...
  3. My mom's account need verification and i can't send sms code because her number is off (she...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My mom's account need verification and i can't send sms code because her number is off (she...: My mom's account need verification and i can't send sms code because her number is off (she died) and I don't know the recovery email how i can fix that and bring the account back...
  4. Me and my mom used the same email for our Microsoft accounts and now they are the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Me and my mom used the same email for our Microsoft accounts and now they are the same...: Me and my mom used the same email for our Microsoft accounts and now they are the same account and I use my for gaming while she uses hers for work now she has lost her work please help...
  5. My mom bought Minecraft Deluxe collection and it only gave me the Mario map plus the base...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My mom bought Minecraft Deluxe collection and it only gave me the Mario map plus the base...: So when my mom bought the game I loaded it up and I looked at my worlds my maps my add-ons but nothing showed up not even one Block Skyblock and so I don't know what to do and also my mom bought...
  6. Issues with TFU1 not letting my mom save her game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with TFU1 not letting my mom save her game: We started playing back in January, and have had problems with the game not allowing her to save her data. I was wondering if this is due to her using a different account compared to her 360 one....
  7. My mom took away from me controller how could i find it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My mom took away from me controller how could i find it?: My mom today took from me a normal xbox one s white controller and went to work and I can't find it. I remember that she is putting it on random places.. but I don't know where. And the batteries...
  8. Please bear with me, im just a mom. My son just purchased Call of Duty 3 for his Xbox one S.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please bear with me, im just a mom. My son just purchased Call of Duty 3 for his Xbox one S.: Once he started playing he realized its speaking french. I attempted to try to move thru the menu screen but I do not see a language option. After googling a bit maybe others have had this same...
  9. My mom got me headphones but they have a USB instead of 3.5mm jack and we cant return them....

in XboX Insiders
    My mom got me headphones but they have a USB instead of 3.5mm jack and we cant return them....: My mom got me headphones but they have a USB instead of 3.5mm jack and we cant return them. Is there a way i can still use them? submitted by /u/t_c0010 [link] [comments]
  10. I got a 2k23 gift card for Christmas and is does not have a code and my mom lost the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a 2k23 gift card for Christmas and is does not have a code and my mom lost the...: How can I redeem my gift card with no code my mom bought me 2k23 for Christmas and it has not code and my mom lost the receipt 903a4e45-161c-4037-8df0-897d473ddc8e