My Mojang Account Won't Show up in the Minecraft Launcher

Discus and support My Mojang Account Won't Show up in the Minecraft Launcher in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I downloaded the Minecraft launcher via the Microsoft Store for the first time, and it won't let me play Java after signing in. I noticed that it says... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TehKitteh, May 27, 2022.

1. TehKitteh
    TehKitteh Guest

I downloaded the Minecraft launcher via the Microsoft Store for the first time, and it won't let me play Java after signing in. I noticed that it says that I have no Mojang account connected to my Microsoft account, but I know I do because I play Minecraft Bedrock on PS4 all the time, and I played Java edition with the old launcher (the version you download off the website) just the other week on a different computer just fine. I read another help thread that said I needed to "add an account" but I don't see any option like that. When I try to add a Mojang account, it won't let me sign in because it says I already have that account migrated, so that confirms it is indeed migrated, it just won't show up in the launcher. If I can't get it to work, I guess I can use the old launcher, but I was planning to purchase Windows 10 edition sometime in the future, so I'd have to give up that dream if I did. If anyone could help me to play Minecraft in the new launcher, that would be awesome.

:)

TehKitteh, May 27, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi TehKitteh! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

On the launcher you will have 2 options to login in the java section, you need to use the Microsoft login and you have to use the account to which you migrated your Mojang account to

If you have any error please take a screenshot and sahre it
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

downloading games

The account that made the purchase most log in the Microsoft store app, and get the new launcher, it's free, that Microsoft store wont show the purchase of Minecraft if was trough Mojang site but will work trough the launcher
  4. G1lgameshTTV Win User

Minecraft migration

I purchased the Java version of minecraft from my Mojang account which was created with my email (the same email which is now the primary of my ms and xbox account), and any time I try to go to repurchase it on the Mojang website, it will show as I own it and need to download the launcher
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

unable to open minecraft java pls help?

Hi VWAVWES! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Please log in the Microsoft store app with the Microsoft account you use to Migrate your Mojang account, look for the Minecraft launcher and next to the play button will be a get button, the launcher is free, you won't need to pay for it
  6. lutfilhadi Win User

minecraft launcher

hi i already uninstall and reinstall using the xbox app but it still show the same on the launcher as for both minecraft dungeon and minecraft bedrock are available in my order history but for the java minecraft i bought it from mojang which have already been migrated to my current microsoft account
Thema:

1. My Mojang Account Won't Show up in the Minecraft Launcher - Similar Threads - Mojang Account Won't

2. I transferred my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but I do not remember the email of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I transferred my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but I do not remember the email of...: I had a Minecraft account with a username and password, which is apparently now not of use after the accounts got migrated to Microsoft accounts. I migrated my account but I do not remember...
  3. Minecraft account stopped working. Mojang support stopped responding.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account stopped working. Mojang support stopped responding.: I bought minecraft back in 2010 when it was in beta. At that time, I had a login and a password. There was an email address attached to the account, but it wasn't part of the login. I play on and...
  4. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  5. After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...: Back when I had an old windows 7 PC, I decided to buy Minecraft Java Edition and to my surprise it worked and several updates later, it was barely playable so we threw away the old PC. It has been...
  6. How do I migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account now?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account now?: How do I migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account now? 853b0d7c-030e-45e5-8ecd-e6f95b101e6b
  7. i have migrated my mojang account to microsoft account 2 years ago

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have migrated my mojang account to microsoft account 2 years ago: hi all, i have migrated my mojang account to microsoft account 2 years ago but havent played in a while. today i saw the notification about account migration before 19Sep, but i believe i dont...
  8. Minecraft / Can't migrate mojang account to microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft / Can't migrate mojang account to microsoft: I bought a minecraft java copy on a mojang account months ago, I'm tryng to migrate it to microsoft now but I get and error saying that my account is not elegible. Why is this happening if I did...
  9. Minecraft won't let me use my mojang account after creating xbox account under same email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft won't let me use my mojang account after creating xbox account under same email: I recently created an xbox account so I could play minecraft on the PS4, I used the same email as my old mojang account which was later merged into a microsoft account, and now when i try to log...
  10. Minecraft won't let me log in with my microsoft account (or mojang account details) after...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft won't let me log in with my microsoft account (or mojang account details) after...: Today I was prompted with the migration message so I promptly followed the instructions but when I went to the launcher I was greeted by a login screen so I tried to login with my Microsoft...