My modern warfare 2 disk won't load in my Xbox one x

Discus and support My modern warfare 2 disk won't load in my Xbox one x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My new modern warfare disk won't load up 08697485-30e7-4455-b4a6-30ff528d9c6c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Osceola Talps, Nov 26, 2022.

1. My modern warfare 2 disk won't load in my Xbox one x

My new modern warfare disk won't load up

:)

Osceola Talps, Nov 26, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If I may ask, are you getting an error or the console simply does not recognize the disc?
  3. Osceola Talps Win User

Too late now, I had to buy the digital version. No worries because that will be my last Xbox anything I purchase. Thank you for your assistance, but I will be moving back to PlayStation land in 2023.
  4. barnsey58 Win User

I too have the same problem so you are not alone
  5. DanielWood6 Win User

Modern Warfare causing Xbox One X crashing

My one x will not even factory reset now. It will not even finish downloading the store. Modern Warfare has destroyed my one x.
  6. Hamza Yar Win User

My call of duty infinite warfare disc won't read on my xbox one anymore . What is going on

My call of duty Infinite warfare gaming disc isn't being read by my xbox one console anymore. I did delete an account tho achievements and progress for my 2 other accounts are still saved. I've had this game for years, no scratches so that's not an issue. Modern warfare isn't reading either. These are the only 2. Is anyone having the same issue? Or what can I do besides the basic troubleshooting?
    I have the same issue just with my xbox x. My cousin Gifted me Call of duty 4 modern warfare legacy edition which includes infinity warfare. now this is for xbox 1 and I don't have one for series x. and cod 4 still works but when I try to download infinity warfare it keeps saying. "Download canceled". can someone help orders someone know what to do?
Thema:

1. My modern warfare 2 disk won't load in my Xbox one x - Similar Threads - modern warfare disk

2. My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: I recently replaced my RTX 3080 with a 4080 Super, and it works fine with other games, except sometimes when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. I ran into an error on Hogwarts Legacy a...
  3. Memory error Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Memory error Modern Warfare 3: Hi not sure if anyone can help I keep getting memory error every couple of games. I have enough storage so it's nothing to do with storage, never had this problem on any other COD. Things I've...
  4. Modern Warfare (2009) on Series S Online Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare (2009) on Series S Online Server: I’m trying to play Modern Warfare 2 (2009) on my Xbox series s. I currently have the game pass ultimate and to my understanding I don’t need to purchase Xbox live because of the ultimate pass....
  5. Can not access data center on modern warfare 3 , have read replies , privacy settings are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not access data center on modern warfare 3 , have read replies , privacy settings are...: Can not access data center from modern warfare 3 have Xbox live gold game pass and settings are correct , please help *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Store and subscriptions / Xbox Live Gold*...
  6. My modern warfare profile got deleted with none of my progress, levels, classes, and etc....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My modern warfare profile got deleted with none of my progress, levels, classes, and etc....: MW2 Progress not saved. I need help because I had MW2 for a while and played it a lot but then i didn’t play any of it for months. when i found out mw3 was out i was inspired to play war zone...
  7. Why won’t it let me download an add on, in modern warfare?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t it let me download an add on, in modern warfare?: To play modern warfare it tells me to download all the add-ons, but there is one which i cannot download. I can press install and see it in queue but when it starts to download it says update the...
  8. Modern Warfare 2 (2022) won't update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare 2 (2022) won't update.: Error code (0x80070070). The update says I need 41.3 GB of additional space. I have 500.1 GB of free space. I have tried uninstalling a game worth more than 41.3 GB and that did not work. I have...
  9. I bought Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition but when I launch the game and try to access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition but when I launch the game and try to access...: I play warzone on my xbox series X and with the Christmas discounts I purchased MW3 vault edition. When it finished downloading I tried to play but it said I needed to purchase the vault edition....
  10. How do i play Modern Warfare 2019 on the Series S because i need a disk for it but i dont...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i play Modern Warfare 2019 on the Series S because i need a disk for it but i dont...: It very sad now from this cos i dont have any money now and dont have a working game either but i used up all of my refunds this year and cant refund this. I would be nice to have my money back....